Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need to know...

innercircle666

Well, I'm new here, I'm only 19 years old, but to say the truth since I'm a little girl I never believe in what my mother told me about all that crap of the catholic chruch, and I don't believe in that "god" they mention about. But When I was 13 years old I realized about my empty spiritualism. My mother is catholic and my father doesn't believe in the church, but he believes in a kind of architec of the universe...
Well to tell the truth, I'm feeling alone for a long time ago, because I don't have anyone to talk about my problems, anyone to believe in, anything... but I can't believe in any crap, like the cathoilic church (for example), buecause I'm always tying to prove If something more powerlful exist. I just want to know if the satanism is another belief without an answer. Well, I think they never answer, because I don't believe in all... I feel like if any of these things-gods-demons-anything, never care about me, and that's why I don't believe in anything. But just like I'm telling you, I'm tired of being alone in that way (spiritual). One friend of mine says that satanism colud be interesting, and she suggested me to try in this.

So, I'm here asking you, Is this for real?, I actualy read a web page about it, where I found a link to this forums. Another question I have, is: How they answer you?, how do you know if they are really interested in you???, they really care about you?, they really listen to you?, they really accept our humanity?...

Please I need an answer, I need to believe in somthing... and I actually pretty interested in satanism, because since my childhood I always believe in some demon existence, and I actually had a imaginary friend, who was a demon (for me). I know is not much, but I never believe in that kind of lie like catholicism... And I don't think demos are bad, I think they are just demons.

Hope you can answer me...

well i am a 21 year old who like you have been raised to believe in the enemies god but when ever i asked of proof i was never given any answer when i was 14 my mother decided to quite her job and said she needed a vacation from being a mother so i had to get a job, raise three siblings, go to school, and i did sports leaving no time for me to be with my now ex girl friend and i would seek at the time their god for help but he would never answer it got so bad for me that i didnt know what to do i let go of my emotions i was literally a living dead man un able to feel anything pain love you name it it wasnt there then at the age of 19 i had it and i wanted my life to end but i couldnt bring myself to commit suicide because it would show my true weakness to my younger siblings so i joind the united states marine corps hoping that would bring my miserable life to an end and between the dates of march 3, 2008 and march 10, 2008 i was in the hospital and nearly died 4 times and on the forth time Father Satan came to me and said that the time for my confussion was over and that the old me was now dead and a new would arise and that my life was worth him saving and on the 10th of march 2008 i returned to the base i am stationed at felling better but confussed on why someone that i was taught all my life was evil yet there was nothing evil about him so that was when i started to forget god and i turned to father Satan still devoting my self to him and i have felt better then ever sience i have been a Satanist. i hope this isnt to long but i hope it is good enough for you to know that Father Satan does care and that he does his best to answer us but first we must be for him and show him that he is the one and only Father
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "innercircle666" <ice_cream_v@... wrote:

Well, I'm new here, I'm only 19 years old, but to say the truth since I'm a little girl I never believe in what my mother told me about all that crap of the catholic chruch, and I don't believe in that "god" they mention about. But When I was 13 years old I realized about my empty spiritualism. My mother is catholic and my father doesn't believe in the church, but he believes in a kind of architec of the universe...
Well to tell the truth, I'm feeling alone for a long time ago, because I don't have anyone to talk about my problems, anyone to believe in, anything... but I can't believe in any crap, like the cathoilic church (for example), buecause I'm always tying to prove If something more powerlful exist. I just want to know if the satanism is another belief without an answer. Well, I think they never answer, because I don't believe in all... I feel like if any of these things-gods-demons-anything, never care about me, and that's why I don't believe in anything. But just like I'm telling you, I'm tired of being alone in that way (spiritual). One friend of mine says that satanism colud be interesting, and she suggested me to try in this.

So, I'm here asking you, Is this for real?, I actualy read a web page about it, where I found a link to this forums. Another question I have, is: How they answer you?, how do you know if they are really interested in you???, they really care about you?, they really listen to you?, they really accept our humanity?...

Please I need an answer, I need to believe in somthing... and I actually pretty interested in satanism, because since my childhood I always believe in some demon existence, and I actually had a imaginary friend, who was a demon (for me). I know is not much, but I never believe in that kind of lie like catholicism... And I don't think demos are bad, I think they are just demons.

<td val[/IMG]
of course it is true!!
can't you spend a little time for surfing blacksun666.com
and there is more powerful force than you've thought
I realized it when I am 14 yrs old
now im 15 im practicing different arts of witchcraft

Hail Satan!!
Hail Enki!!

--- On Thu, 10/8/09, innercircle666 <ice_cream_v@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] I need to know...
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 1:27 AM

Well to tell the truth, I'm feeling alone for a long time ago, because I don't have anyone to talk about my problems, anyone to believe in, anything... but I can't believe in any crap, like the cathoilic church (for example), buecause I'm always tying to prove If something more powerlful exist. I just want to know if the satanism is another belief without an answer. Well, I think they never answer, because I don't believe in all... I feel like if any of these things-gods- demons-anything, never care about me, and that's why I don't believe in anything. But just like I'm telling you, I'm tired of being alone in that way (spiritual). One friend of mine says that satanism colud be interesting, and she suggested me to try in this.

Please I need an answer, I need to believe in somthing... and I actually pretty interested in satanism, because since my childhood I always believe in some demon existence, and I actually had a imaginary friend, who was a demon (for me). I know is not much, but I never believe in that kind of lie like catholicism. .. And I don't think demos are bad, I think they are just demons.

[/TD]

Satanism is very true lord Satan and his demons are always their to protect you if your are loyal to him. I've recently join but after I dedicate my self to lord Satan I feel different and more powerful but if you don't believe this its okay because I'm not going to force you to believe in satanism
hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "innercircle666" <ice_cream_v@... wrote:

A correction, the site is http://www.666blacksun.com/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Neo Apollo <neo.apollo@... wrote:

of course it is true!!
can't you spend a little time for surfing blacksun666.com
and there is more powerful force than you've thought
I realized it when I am 14 yrs old
now im 15 im practicing different arts of witchcraft

Hail Satan!!
Hail Enki!!

--- On Thu, 10/8/09, innercircle666 <ice_cream_v@... wrote:

Subject: [Teens4Satan] I need to know...
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 1:27 AM

Well to tell the truth, I'm feeling alone for a long time ago, because I don't have anyone to talk about my problems, anyone to believe in, anything... but I can't believe in any crap, like the cathoilic church (for example), buecause I'm always tying to prove If something more powerlful exist. I just want to know if the satanism is another belief without an answer. Well, I think they never answer, because I don't believe in all... I feel like if any of these things-gods- demons-anything, never care about me, and that's why I don't believe in anything. But just like I'm telling you, I'm tired of being alone in that way (spiritual). One friend of mine says that satanism colud be interesting, and she suggested me to try in this.

Please I need an answer, I need to believe in somthing... and I actually pretty interested in satanism, because since my childhood I always believe in some demon existence, and I actually had a imaginary friend, who was a demon (for me). I know is not much, but I never believe in that kind of lie like catholicism. .. And I don't think demos are bad, I think they are just demons.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back