Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need some Trance advice

Kevin

So as I went back to the basics to start fresh again I've been having trouble with trances. I've never been particularly skilled at trances and my autism probably doesn't help so I could use any and all the advice you guys can muster.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin, its good to see that you are not letting autism get to yoy. and I know you that power meditation will heal you fully.But with trances dont worry yourself too much about that. As you advance you will notice that it wll get easier to get into one. I use to have a problem very badly in getting into one and i still kind of do but now its much easier and when meditating I have to sometimea stop myself from falling into one. Be patient with yourself and practice but still let it come to you.

------------------------------
On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 2:55 AM EST Kevin wrote:

So as I went back to the basics to start fresh again I've been having trouble with trances. I've never been particularly skilled at trances and my autism probably doesn't help so I could use any and all the advice you guys can muster.

Thanks in advance.

Power meditation hasn't healed my autism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Kevin, its good to see that you are not letting autism get to yoy. and I know you that power meditation will heal you fully.But with trances dont worry yourself too much about that. As you advance you will notice that it wll get easier to get into one. I use to have a problem very badly in getting into one and i still kind of do but now its much easier and when meditating I have to sometimea stop myself from falling into one. Be patient with yourself and practice but still let it come to you.

Thanks in advance.

I meant down the road. These kind of healings take time depending on the ailment. When you empower your chakras you open up parts of the brain and empower it. In your case doing that will heal it.

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 2:52 PM EST blackra1nbows wrote:

Power meditation hasn't healed my autism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Thanks in advance.

My only advice about trance that I can give from my own experience Kevin is to breath as slowly as you can and stay as motion less as you are able.You will naturally fall into a trance as you are in a meditative state. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 1:55 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I need some Trance advice

Thanks in advance.

The more you practice, and the further into a trance you go, the easier it will become. Your will must be strong. If your chest is tight and it seems impossible, you just have to keep trying. You will suddenly succeed, and it will be a very pleasing experience.

Also be sure to be in a comfortable position. I, myself, fall asleep easily if i lay down, because I'm usually very busy, but it may work for you.

Also remember void meditation. It really helps, and can literally be done anywhere. Sometimes I do it on the train home. I don't like to close my eyes in public places, so I simply concentrate on a single spot until I get off, and I immediately notice how it worked.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kevin" <kevin_burkhard@... wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Use your breath as the gate.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 2:23:09 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I need some Trance advice
  The more you practice, and the further into a trance you go, the easier it will become. Your will must be strong. If your chest is tight and it seems impossible, you just have to keep trying. You will suddenly succeed, and it will be a very pleasing experience.

Also be sure to be in a comfortable position. I, myself, fall asleep easily if i lay down, because I'm usually very busy, but it may work for you.

Also remember void meditation. It really helps, and can literally be done anywhere. Sometimes I do it on the train home. I don't like to close my eyes in public places, so I simply concentrate on a single spot until I get off, and I immediately notice how it worked.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back