Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need some some help >.<

The Darkness1

For a while now i've been working on opening my chakra's. So far i've felt all of them open when i worked on them except for my heart chakra. I physically cannot do it since when i tore a ligament in my right thumb, it's hard to get my thumb to touch my pinky and ring finger. Is there an easier way to do this or is what i did alright? Which is that i went through with it but had a bit of pain. Just wandering since i'm going to try and work on all of the things in power mediation before anything else.

Thanks

Hail Satan!

All though the hand positions are handy (no pun intended) they are not compulsory.You don't need to have them positioned, just do everything else.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, 17 December, 2009 3:07:31 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] I need some some help .<

For a while now i've been working on opening my chakra's. So far i've felt all of them open when i worked on them except for my heart chakra. I physically cannot do it since when i tore a ligament in my right thumb, it's hard to get my thumb to touch my pinky and ring finger. Is there an easier way to do this or is what i did alright? Which is that i went through with it but had a bit of pain. Just wandering since i'm going to try and work on all of the things in power mediation before anything else.

Thanks

Hail Satan!

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

<td val[/IMG]yeah the heart chakra was one of the hardest for me to open too, but try focusing your energy through your other chakra straight to your heart chakra. if that dosen't work try spinning your energy around your spine and shoot the energy upwards to your heart while youre meditating. i hope this helps you. -amanda-

--- On Wed, 12/16/09, The Darkness <snydernm@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 10:07 PM

Thanks

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

the heart chakra is naturally a hard chakra to open.  you dont have to have your fingers that way, just meditate on it anyway.  On the exhale, vibrate  AMON a few times.  It should sound like aaahhhmmmooonnn.  Good luck. ;)

Sent: Wed, December 16, 2009 10:07:31 PM

Thanks

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back