Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need some christian e groups and forums so I can start working the

rickbinge27

please send me some e groups and forums of christians.. I have almost memorized all of the information on the exposing christianity so I am prepared to back all the chritians up against all wall with questions and answers they can not answer... ( oh I have already done this with a few people and most of the time the answer I get is that I am lost.. how arrogant is that... thats the reaction you will get from the morons when they dont know what to say that or I am taking somthing out of context.. anyway please send me some e groups as I am prepared to debate the dip shits... thanks.......Rick

<td val[/IMG]

hello again i need some help or advice on meditating i seem to lose contration and cant connect to Satan or a demon.  i think it might be is that i was grown up in a christian family and at one point very christian myself.  but i will say since i came to my sences and decated my life to Satan things have gotten alot better and feel better about myself and have alot more confadents in myself and feel someone always watching over me and protecting me.
[/TD]

They are the blind leading the blind.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rickbinge27" <rickbinge27@... wrote:

please send me some e groups and forums of christians.. I have almost memorized all of the information on the exposing christianity so I am prepared to back all the chritians up against all wall with questions and answers they can not answer... ( oh I have already done this with a few people and most of the time the answer I get is that I am lost.. how arrogant is that... thats the reaction you will get from the morons when they dont know what to say that or I am taking somthing out of context.. anyway please send me some e groups as I am prepared to debate the dip shits... thanks.......Rick

A key rule when arguing with xians is to INSIST on your stance when they say that you are lost for example. Tell them you're not saying those things, its the bible that contains all that sick stuff. And that by accusing you doesn't make your arguments wrong and ask them to prove that. Example questions are "how do you know (what the xian is claiming as an excuse)?" or "have you experienced (what hes claiming)?".

If you insist on your debate and never leave them alone they'll finally admit that they are not sure if their "faith" is real or they'll claim that they are confused or they don't believe in "god" anymore. This is from my experiances in debates with many xians.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rickbinge27" <rickbinge27@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]okay.....

If you insist on your debate and never leave them alone they'll finally admit that they are not sure if their "faith" is real or they'll claim that they are confused or they don't believe in "god" anymore. This is from my experiances in debates with many xians.

but the sad part about this is that by the time they admit their faith is in question they are just trying to pacify you so they can go back to the place were they are comfortable----believing everything they have been told as truth, and then they go back to church to talk about the conversation among the people who are just as fucking stupid as they are. to really make an impact on some people you have to brutally beat their belief system into a worthless pile of shit.  

--- On Sat, 10/10/09, lightseeker15 <lightseeker15@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: I need some christian e groups and forums so I can start working these morons!!!
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 5:53 PM

A key rule when arguing with xians is to INSIST on your stance when they say that you are lost for example. Tell them you're not saying those things, its the bible that contains all that sick stuff. And that by accusing you doesn't make your arguments wrong and ask them to prove that. Example questions are "how do you know (what the xian is claiming as an excuse)?" or "have you experienced (what hes claiming)?".

Hail Satan!!

--- [/IMG]HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "rickbinge27" <rickbinge27@ ... wrote:

please send me some e groups and forums of christians.. I have almost memorized all of the information on the exposing christianity so I am prepared to back all the chritians up against all wall with questions and answers they can not answer... ( oh I have already done this with a few people and most of the time the answer I get is that I am lost.. how arrogant is that... thats the reaction you will get from the morons when they dont know what to say that or I am taking somthing out of context.. anyway please send me some e groups as I am prepared to debate the dip shits... thanks...... .Rick
[/TD]

thanks...I have done that and there bs answer is that they cant answer that and its beyond the humand mind to understand and only their god can... what a bunch of shit..these people are in denial

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lightseeker15" <lightseeker15@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rickbinge27" <rickbinge27@ wrote:

yeah im aruing with this guy online from a christian yahoo group and he says he use to be a theistc satanist...by the way i was only contradciting their bible i never even said anything about stanist... he says he did stuff by lesser keys of solomon.. i told him that was his error right there becaue trhe jews made that... what a dick and dumb fuck

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 1:56 AM, Christopher Fisher <thefishmanchris2@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]okay.....

but the sad part about this is that by the time they admit their faith is in question they are just trying to pacify you so they can go back to the place were they are comfortable----believing everything they have been told as truth, and then they go back to church to talk about the conversation among the people who are just as fucking stupid as they are. to really make an impact on some people you have to brutally beat their belief system into a worthless pile of shit.  

Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: I need some christian e groups and forums so I can start working these morons!!!
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan!!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "rickbinge27" <rickbinge27@ ... wrote:

please send me some e groups and forums of christians.. I have almost memorized all of the information on the exposing christianity so I am prepared to back all the chritians up against all wall with questions and answers they can not answer... ( oh I have already done this with a few people and most of the time the answer I get is that I am lost.. how arrogant is that... thats the reaction you will get from the morons when they dont know what to say that or I am taking somthing out of context.. anyway please send me some e groups as I am prepared to debate the dip shits... thanks...... .Rick
[/TD]

im blowing tis preachers ass out the water yall have to go check this out my screen name is turrop his is marcus

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 2:45 PM, r.w. bingojr <rickbinge27@... wrote:
yeah im aruing with this guy online from a christian yahoo group and he says he use to be a theistc satanist...by the way i was only contradciting their bible i never even said anything about stanist... he says he did stuff by lesser keys of solomon.. i told him that was his error right there becaue trhe jews made that... what a dick and dumb fuck

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 1:56 AM, Christopher Fisher <thefishmanchris2@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]okay.....

Hail Satan!!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "rickbinge27" <rickbinge27@ ... wrote:

[/TD]

The lesser key of solomon uses ANGELS and the name of the CHRISTIAN GOD!!And ABUSES and DISRESPECTS Demons!!He was obviously never a real Satanist to begin with, but a dabbler. A real Satanist KNOWS that xianity is the worst hoax to humanity. A negative result that happned to him was due to the fact that he invoked some angelic being or some Demon kicked his ASS for disrespecting Him/Her. Oh damn what a jackass!!

--- In [email protected], "r.w. bingojr" <rickbinge27@... wrote:

yeah im aruing with this guy online from a christian yahoo group and he says
he use to be a theistc satanist...by the way i was only contradciting their
bible i never even said anything about stanist... he says he did stuff by
lesser keys of solomon.. i told him that was his error right there becaue
trhe jews made that... what a dick and dumb fuck

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 1:56 AM, Christopher Fisher <
thefishmanchris2@... wrote:

okay.....

If you insist on your debate and never leave them alone they'll finally
admit that they are not sure if their "faith" is real or they'll claim that
they are confused or they don't believe in "god" anymore. This is from my
experiances in debates with many xians.

but the sad part about this is that by the time they admit their faith is
in question they are just trying to pacify you so they can go back to the
place were they are comfortable----believing everything they have been told
as truth, and then they go back to church to talk about the conversation
among the people who are just as fucking stupid as they are. to really make
an impact on some people you have to brutally beat their belief system into
a worthless pile of shit.

--- On *Sat, 10/10/09, lightseeker15 <lightseeker15@...* wrote:

Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: I need some christian e groups and forums so I
can start working these morons!!!
To: [email protected]

A key rule when arguing with xians is to INSIST on your stance when they
say that you are lost for example. Tell them you're not saying those things,
its the bible that contains all that sick stuff. And that by accusing you
doesn't make your arguments wrong and ask them to prove that. Example
questions are "how do you know (what the xian is claiming as an excuse)?" or
"have you experienced (what hes claiming)?".

Hail Satan!!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com<http://mc/compose?to=HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com,
"rickbinge27" <rickbinge27@ ... wrote:

please send me some e groups and forums of christians.. I have almost
memorized all of the information on the exposing christianity so I am
prepared to back all the chritians up against all wall with questions and
answers they can not answer... ( oh I have already done this with a few
people and most of the time the answer I get is that I am lost.. how
arrogant is that... thats the reaction you will get from the morons when
they dont know what to say that or I am taking somthing out of context..
anyway please send me some e groups as I am prepared to debate the dip
shits... thanks...... .Rick

Fortunately, there is also an answer when xians say that:

"You know, the sky is green not blue. Yeah, its a mystery that is beyond the human mind to understand. Now, accept my word as faith in the same way you a-priori accept that "god" is "good"."

No doubt this surprises many xians. LLOL!!

thanks...I have done that and there bs answer is that they cant answer that and its beyond the humand mind to understand and only their god can... what a bunch of shit..these people are in denial

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lightseeker15" <lightseeker15@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rickbinge27" <rickbinge27@ wrote:

yeah I know all this..thats what im saying..haha he was a rel asshole also. that fucker told me that he was ready for me because that morning jesus told him that satan was sending me..lol... that was his comeback answers.. then he told me everything i was saying was suspect.. and i didnt even bring up Satan and he started calling me a satanist.. well anyway i basically wasted my time because he told me to prove that the idea of a crusified savior had already been thought of before christianity and I did I listed 16 of them names and dates and country all were BCE and then he says that im a liar and those stories are not the same... I told him no shit but bits and pieces are my point was the ideas have already been thought of so its nothing new.... he just keep going on about how im lost the devil has sent me nblah blah blah...so basically it was a waiste of time..then when i gave the evidence they said it was blasphemy... lol...wtf ever you know.. its blasphemy when i give facts that debuke their fake religion.. so i signed my self out of their group because they started praying for me..lol then he had the nerve to say that those 16 crusified savior before jesus had similarities to him not jesus having similarities to them... how fucking stupid are these people... thats like saying that the idea of using horses came from automobiles..

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 4:35 AM, lightseeker15 <lightseeker15@... wrote:
  The lesser key of solomon uses ANGELS and the name of the CHRISTIAN GOD!!And ABUSES and DISRESPECTS Demons!!He was obviously never a real Satanist to begin with, but a dabbler. A real Satanist KNOWS that xianity is the worst hoax to humanity. A negative result that happned to him was due to the fact that he invoked some angelic being or some Demon kicked his ASS for disrespecting Him/Her. Oh damn what a jackass!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "r.w. bingojr" <rickbinge27@... wrote:

yeah im aruing with this guy online from a christian yahoo group and he says
he use to be a theistc satanist...by the way i was only contradciting their

thefishmanchris2@... wrote:

okay.....

but the sad part about this is that by the time they admit their faith is
in question they are just trying to pacify you so they can go back to the
place were they are comfortable----believing everything they have been told
as truth, and then they go back to church to talk about the conversation
among the people who are just as fucking stupid as they are. to really make
an impact on some people you have to brutally beat their belief system into

--- On *Sat, 10/10/09, lightseeker15 <lightseeker15@...* wrote:

Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: I need some christian e groups and forums so I

A key rule when arguing with xians is to INSIST on your stance when they
say that you are lost for example. Tell them you're not saying those things,
its the bible that contains all that sick stuff. And that by accusing you
questions are "how do you know (what the xian is claiming as an excuse)?" or

Hail Satan!!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com<http://mc/compose?to=HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com,

prepared to back all the chritians up against all wall with questions and
arrogant is that... thats the reaction you will get from the morons when
they dont know what to say that or I am taking somthing out of context..

Maybe you should hit a somewhat more openminded forum, those people you described are insane even my xian mother can't be compared to them.

--- In [email protected], "r.w. bingojr" <rickbinge27@... wrote:

yeah I know all this..thats what im saying..haha he was a rel asshole also.
that fucker told me that he was ready for me because that morning jesus told
him that satan was sending me..lol... that was his comeback answers.. then
he told me everything i was saying was suspect.. and i didnt even bring up
Satan and he started calling me a satanist.. well anyway i basically wasted
my time because he told me to prove that the idea of a crusified savior had
already been thought of before christianity and I did I listed 16 of them
names and dates and country all were BCE and then he says that im a liar and
those stories are not the same... I told him no shit but bits and pieces are
my point was the ideas have already been thought of so its nothing new....
he just keep going on about how im lost the devil has sent me nblah blah
blah...so basically it was a waiste of time..then when i gave the evidence
they said it was blasphemy... lol...wtf ever you know.. its blasphemy when i
give facts that debuke their fake religion.. so i signed my self out of
their group because they started praying for me..lol then he had the nerve
to say that those 16 crusified savior before jesus had similarities to him
not jesus having similarities to them... how fucking stupid are these
people... thats like saying that the idea of using horses came from
automobiles..

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 4:35 AM, lightseeker15 <[email protected]:

The lesser key of solomon uses ANGELS and the name of the CHRISTIAN
GOD!!And ABUSES and DISRESPECTS Demons!!He was obviously never a real
Satanist to begin with, but a dabbler. A real Satanist KNOWS that xianity is
the worst hoax to humanity. A negative result that happned to him was due to
the fact that he invoked some angelic being or some Demon kicked his ASS for
disrespecting Him/Her. Oh damn what a jackass!!

--- In [email protected] <HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com,
"r.w. bingojr" <rickbinge27@ wrote:

yeah im aruing with this guy online from a christian yahoo group and he
says
he use to be a theistc satanist...by the way i was only contradciting
their

thefishmanchris2@ wrote:

okay.....

admit that they are not sure if their "faith" is real or they'll claim
that
they are confused or they don't believe in "god" anymore. This is from
my

but the sad part about this is that by the time they admit their faith
is
in question they are just trying to pacify you so they can go back to
the
place were they are comfortable----believing everything they have been
told
as truth, and then they go back to church to talk about the
conversation
among the people who are just as fucking stupid as they are. to really
make
an impact on some people you have to brutally beat their belief system
into

--- On *Sat, 10/10/09, lightseeker15 <lightseeker15@* wrote:

Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: I need some christian e groups and forums
so I
To: [email protected] <HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com

A key rule when arguing with xians is to INSIST on your stance when
they
say that you are lost for example. Tell them you're not saying those
things,
its the bible that contains all that sick stuff. And that by accusing
you
questions are "how do you know (what the xian is claiming as an
excuse)?" or

admit that they are not sure if their "faith" is real or they'll claim
that
they are confused or they don't believe in "god" anymore. This is from
my

Hail Satan!!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com<
http://mc/compose?to=HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com,

prepared to back all the chritians up against all wall with questions
and
arrogant is that... thats the reaction you will get from the morons
when
they dont know what to say that or I am taking somthing out of
context..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back