Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i need some advice

blackcatsrule

i have been dedicated for 5 yrs. i started researching and study jos when  it was in beginning stages. here is my troubles...i recently moved into a building that is also home to a kike. i feel in my bones it is jew. sometimes i get physically ill when i am near It.... i do aura cleaning 2, 3x daily, i build aura of protecion, i do rituals.... yet it still makes me sick. this piece of shit jew then always ask me how do u feel today. please advice what else i can do? i have tryed to reverse all negativity to the sender, yet it seems stronger than me. ! hs/88

If the problem is too bothersome or serious (interfering with your well being or otherwise), id would just perform a working to get the jewish scumbag kicked out or do a working to deflect the bad energy back at him (or even better, do both if you can). The other option is to perform a working to help you find a more positive and comfortable place, but if I were in this position id just do a working to get the maggot kicked out permanently. However, if the bad energy is noticeably intense on a frequent basis, its very likely a malicious entity is the problem. I have dealt with those disgusting rats plenty enough to know how true that is. They aren't typically hard for me to get rid of, just do a banishing ritual or obliterate them altogether with a beam of satanic blue light (EXTREMELY powerful and effective when done with pure focus. Never forget--these things feed on negative energy so simply controlling your emotions in the heat of the moment here while simultaneously blasting them to nothingness with the blue light works very well. Dont get me wrong, though; this can be very difficult for some as these enemy ETs are so overloaded with bad energy it can sometimes be near impossible, especially for new or inexperienced Satanists; pure control and focus is everything here). On a different note, negative energy attracts even more negative energy--hence why failure to ignore or turn off malice can in worst cases make the problem 100 times worse. In cases where you genuinely know the bad energy is too much for you, just ask your guardian or Father Satan for help. Like with everything else, the idea is to build your overall potential to the point where you can handle things on your own more effectively and easily. It's also important to never doubt yourself or lack faith in your ability, regardless of severity as this can hamper nearly all spiritual and psychic endeavors, slowing progress and overall power of workings as a result. For me, still being in the awakening stage i sometimes get overwhelmed by my own energy mass at night, when this happens i just watch something i know will make me laugh to help divert my attention to something else for a while. This works very well for me, but do whatever takes your mind off the badness and towards something more positive. Void meditation is extremely useful for nearly everything i described here, as the ability to turn things off that are unwelcome can prevent all kinds of bad things with enough practice and persistence. Long story short, defeat the negative with the nice and positive--this goes back to prevention is better than cure. Stop things before they have a chance to get ugly in other words. Hope this helps and clears things up.
On Apr 8, 2017 11:52 PM, "blackcatsrule@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:
  i have been dedicated for 5 yrs. i started researching and study jos when  it was in beginning stages. here is my troubles...i recently moved into a building that is also home to a kike. i feel in my bones it is jew. sometimes i get physically ill when i am near It.... i do aura cleaning 2, 3x daily, i build aura of protecion, i do rituals.... yet it still makes me sick. this piece of shit jew then always ask me how do u feel today. please advice what else i can do? i have tryed to reverse all negativity to the sender, yet it seems stronger than me. ! hs/88

thank you so much. i have tryed many of the things you mention, but not all. so i will go on to try what you say.... hs/88

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back