Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need new friends

[email protected]

I'm lookin to be friends with other satanists I'm sick of all the xian assholes I go to school wit. anyone interested???????

It is advised you study www.joyofsatan.com first, gain some confidence and realise Satanism is a lonely road at the very beginning - surely, you have the e-groups, yet do not forget about self-study. Self-reliance is a huge part of Satanism.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "masonfonseca@..." <masonfonseca@... wrote:

I'm lookin to be friends with other satanists I'm sick of all the xian assholes I go to school wit. anyone interested???????

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 1, 2013, at 10:09 AM, "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@... wrote:
  If you need friends, continue meditating and ask Satan to send you a Demon to work with you. He/She will keep you company.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "masonfonseca@..." <masonfonseca@... wrote:

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I need new friends
Sent: Thu, Mar 28, 2013 10:35:32 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I'm lookin to be friends with other satanists I'm sick of all the xian assholes I go to school wit. anyone interested???????

[/TD]

be friend with JoS satanists on this egroup. fuck the real life friends and i won't suggest you to meet local "satanist", personal experience.

don't forget people can create accounts in this egroup and lie they are satanists to meet with you and if you're lucky they won't harm you. I was lucky the guy i met was younger and less stronger than me but he failed big times when he was talking about SS, jewsus(he was a real being and his strong) & HP maxine. Anyways me too i'm surrounded by xtians but most of them are awakening slowly due to our family rituals to awaken the gentiles.

If you're a SS, I would like you to NOT ask people to meet with you from this egroup because we never know whats going to happen!

PS: If you really need friends ask father for help and kneel out of respect at the end of EACH rituals. And last thing I found out to be close to father I'll recommend to you to make at least one thanks giving rituals to father every week(I have good experience i felt him to be more closer to me)

I did one mistake which I regret but I hope you'll leave from my experience and won't do the same mistake as me.

Be safe and Smart my friend.
Hail Father !!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back