Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need immediate help, please read... i'm kind of desperate :[

Fiorella Barsallo

guys I need your help
I'm so confused, as of now things are not looking good for me
I was gonna dedicate myself to father Satan back in august but I didn't do it
my boyfriend is a christian he wants me to convert to his religion but I've never EVER got into it
since i was a little kid i knew i didn't belong there
finally i find Satan and i had the feeling of belonging to something
I'm an old soul I know and feel most of the stuff unknown to most humans, I know you guys can understand
as of now I don't know what to do, my bf has pretty much no future, doesn't work, doesn't go to college, doesn't get along with his family and on top of that he's not in a good place right now
I don't really know what to do since he has become pretty attached to me
And Satanism was the only thing that made sense all this time but he made me doubt it, obviously he doesn't want me converting myself to satanism but I feel that I have to
I need help, I'm thinking about doing the ritual tonight
and i need to find away to bind him or something, I don't think i could break up with him because I'm afraid of hurting him
Is there any way I can make him forget about me?
plese don't judge soemthing I've read in this page hurt but I'd gladly accept some advice
Thanks
Fio...
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE GODS OF OLD <3

No one can tell you whether or not to break up with your boyfriend; everyone must make his/her own decisions and take responsibility for them. From your post, it sounds like he's a loser on many fronts but you're not responsible for his feelings, his actions, or his life. He is. So he feels bad if you dump him? So what? The best thing to do with any toxic relationship is to end it, but again, no one else can decide that for you.

Read and study the JoS site. There are also binding rituals in there as well that you can adapt, perhaps to keep this person at arm's length, out of your life.

Dedication is definitely encouraged. It is one of the most important milestones in one's life, if not the MOST important, but one shouldn't dedicate before they have reasonable idea of what they're doing. Hence the reason to study the site thoroughly. Dedication is a lifelong commitment; not something we can wake up from the next morning and say "oops, I don't think (insert name) will like that."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fiorella Barsallo <fiorella.barsallo@... wrote:

guys I need your help
my boyfriend is a christian he wants me to convert to his religion but I've never EVER got into it
I'm an old soul I know and feel most of the stuff unknown to most humans, I know you guys can understand
as of now I don't know what to do, my bf has pretty much no future, doesn't work, doesn't go to college, doesn't get along with his family and on top of that he's not in a good place right now
And Satanism was the only thing that made sense all this time but he made me doubt it, obviously he doesn't want me converting myself to satanism but I feel that I have to
and i need to find away to bind him or something, I don't think i could break up with him because I'm afraid of hurting him
plese don't judge soemthing I've read in this page hurt but I'd gladly accept some advice
Thanks
Fio...

if you want to dedicate tonight simply ask Satan to distract the fucker for a while, or wait till he is sleeping.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

No one can tell you whether or not to break up with your boyfriend; everyone must make his/her own decisions and take responsibility for them. From your post, it sounds like he's a loser on many fronts but you're not responsible for his feelings, his actions, or his life. He is. So he feels bad if you dump him? So what? The best thing to do with any toxic relationship is to end it, but again, no one else can decide that for you.

Read and study the JoS site. There are also binding rituals in there as well that you can adapt, perhaps to keep this person at arm's length, out of your life.

Dedication is definitely encouraged. It is one of the most important milestones in one's life, if not the MOST important, but one shouldn't dedicate before they have reasonable idea of what they're doing. Hence the reason to study the site thoroughly. Dedication is a lifelong commitment; not something we can wake up from the next morning and say "oops, I don't think (insert name) will like that."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fiorella Barsallo <fiorella.barsallo@ wrote:

guys I need your help
Thanks
Fio...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fiorella Barsallo <fiorella.barsallo@ wrote:

guys I need your help
Thanks
Fio...
Basically, someone in your position should first be aware of, then follow their heart.
We spend our lives being hindered by others or we free ourselves; to do otherwise would be to hinder ourselves right along with those who do the hindering.
More than just emotions are at stake here; a chance for personal development hangs in the balance. For a situation like yours, some people might think it would be an even better line of action for you to perform a banishing as opposed to a binding.

There's a very basic difference between you and him that sounds irreconcilable.
Which choice do you think would cause the greater happiness in the long run for both parties? That's what it comes down to.
Dedication to Satan can bring with it lasting and unique benefits not available in the spiritual setting of the "christian" faith.
Longterm personal attachments should be honestly weighed for value by comparison.

I'm not going to judge you girl but I'm going to sai that you honestly need to break up with him. Ask yourself seriously does he care about you or is he just using you? Honestli I don't kno you or him so I might be wrong but it does sound like he is basically doing nothing while you through all the pain and thats not fair.
Don't Ever doubt Satan girl. Satan will always be there for you and protect you ... believe mi I know. Dedicating mi soul to Satan was the best thing I have ever done and while this past week hasn't been the greatest I have stayed true to Father Satan and Satan I believe knows that I am true and will always take care of mi. And Satan will always take care of you girl. Just Trust Satan.

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fiorella Barsallo <fiorella.barsallo@... wrote:

guys I need your help
Thanks
Fio...

thanks the last post, the second post in thread
helped on a mutlideminsional thread....

now to orig problem is....

well if your an old soul it dodesnt matter what u beilive in....

what you beilive is true to you already, hence your an old soul you sclaim, so therefore well this is only due to xianity being recentm and new.... very new...

all i say is if you like him, well keep him around just do not pay his bills,,

hence you have your own bills to pay first anything after your own bills is this, its your speniding/(saving money for better things)

if he cannot see this well, make him better or piss him off.....

hence i9f he detriments you well get rid of him after getting all you can from him, since he dont work and mooches well rape him for all his worth, and make him stronger for it...

about time he paid his bills right..???

plenty of fish in the sea .....

have faith...
harden tghe F up in your own kingdom, screw him your better than him already can you see??

i hail your courage instead of your god satan...

natas always had a better ring or did it???
thanks.
multidimeansional times, thankyou JoS hence it wasnt satans influence that made this a better place. thankyou...(remember last 2 lies (lines_ off subject on first orig post dudes/duddetts :D:D:D:D:p

peace out
destry thy in pieces.

here is a good song...

poison the well, torn :D:D:D:D

just dont end up like that song from orig post :D

thanks d

guys I need your help
Thanks
Fio...

If he is that heavily christian, you can't go ahead and bind him to satan with you. The ritual is a cpmmitment between you and father satan. I live in a christian household now and we have a sort of truce. If u want to help him get better using satanism, that's good. It sounds like you need to sit down with him and talk. If he can't accept you for who you are, then he isn't with tou for who you are, but who he can control you to be. Satanism is the true religion, and once you dedicate father will take care of you.

-----Original Message-----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: 25/09/09 6:35 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I need immediate help, please read... i'm kind of desperate :[

guys I need your help
Thanks
Fio...

guys I need your help
Thanks
Fio...
As for the relationship status, I think this should help: http://www.666blacksun.com/Message_from_Satan.html

Remember nothing is created without the destruction of something else.

Being a guy I can tell you from the gender standpoint that its his fault hes so attached to you. If you step back and take a neutral point of view, why should you suffer from his mistakes? He is going nowhere in life and wants you to change what you believe to match his.

Whatever decision you make, I wish you luck.

HS

If he is an idiot hes an idiot no matter his religion. Remember that we must protect ourselves before we protect others. For me i gain courage after making a list of all the good and bad things about my X. Writing is stronger because at least you can see clearly whether its beneficial to be with him. Dedication is something serious its not i want something ok i dedicate. Think of what it is you really want.

I would highly advise you break up with this guy. I know you don't want to hurt him, but do you want to live with him for the rest of your life? If not, then when are you going to end it? From someone who just got out of a relationship, trust me. At first breaking it off seems so big and scary but once you do it you will be SO glad you did!

Stay strong!
-Dominic Wolfheart
HS/HL

guys I need your help
Thanks
Fio...

<td val[/IMG]Yes I agree. One thing is dating the enemy another is being a christian because of your bf.
--- On Mon, 9/28/09, Dominic Wolfheart <shadowprometheus666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I need immediate help, please read... i'm kind of desperate :[
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 5:34 AM

I would highly advise you break up with this guy. I know you don't want to hurt him, but do you want to live with him for the rest of your life? If not, then when are you going to end it? From someone who just got out of a relationship, trust me. At first breaking it off seems so big and scary but once you do it you will be SO glad you did!

Stay strong!
-Dominic Wolfheart
HS/HL
--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Fiorella Barsallo <fiorella.barsallo@... wrote:

guys I need your help
Thanks
Fio...

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    mailto:[[email protected]][email protected][/email]
    mailto:[[email protected]][email protected][/email]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
[/TD]

guys I need your help
Thanks
Fio...
DON'T BIND YOURSELF TO A XIAN...THIS IS MY WARNING TO YOU...This would only hurt you more and would make him influence you to go down
his path more then ever...I do hail satan that I never binded my soul with my soon to be x husband now...He tried to make me choose what path to go on and tried to make me give up Satanism and I firmly refused to do so...what you need to do is dedicate your soul to satan and then follow the steps on how to detach yourself from your boyfriend..trust me it works...you will feel lighter and be at peace with yourself and then later on find a satanist that you deeply love down the road to do this to..you will be happier and healthier..cause we need people who will help us grow stronger in Satan not make us stray farther away from him....that is what the xian influence wants any potential satanist to do...

Tell him to go to some xian outings with his "church" if he has one
and find another xian girl to go out with....cause for a satanist any outsider is extremely unhealthy and only hurts your spiritual progress in the long run...trust me I KNOW....

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Hope this helps you decide..

I can only most emphatically ENDORSE, SECOND, AND AGREE with that!! I can't say it any louder .

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ancientsoulm8" <mysweettot@... wrote:

DON'T BIND YOURSELF TO A XIAN...THIS IS MY WARNING TO YOU...This would only hurt you more and would make him influence you to go down
his path more then ever...I do hail satan that I never binded my soul with my soon to be x husband now...He tried to make me choose what path to go on and tried to make me give up Satanism and I firmly refused to do so...what you need to do is dedicate your soul to satan and then follow the steps on how to detach yourself from your boyfriend..trust me it works...you will feel lighter and be at peace with yourself and then later on find a satanist that you deeply love down the road to do this to..you will be happier and healthier..cause we need people who will help us grow stronger in Satan not make us stray farther away from him....that is what the xian influence wants any potential satanist to do...

and find another xian girl to go out with....cause for a satanist any outsider is extremely unhealthy and only hurts your spiritual progress in the long run...trust me I KNOW....

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ancientsoulm8" <mysweettot@... wrote:

guys I need your help
Thanks
Fio...

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

seriously anceint soul i know you work for satan and how powerful you and him are and how smart you and him are together of all ppl you should be able to know how to try all the option before just saying give up and get rid of something

her bf is probably brainwashed and is not aware of it half (im joking i mean all of it) of this xian crap everyone deals with makes nearly everyone victims
xians included all it is a brainwashing making normally smart minds programmed to do certain things against their will

all that should be neccesary is stick a thoughtform made by you in him that could infiltrate his subconcious to gain access to it then reprogram it
this should make his conscious mind follow suit

ancientm8 is well ...
before you listen to her try and reprogram your boy toy yourself first youll never know if it can be done or not unless you try

hes a victim

who knows how much crap has been fed to his mind without him being aware of it

all you should need to do is wake him up then alter his mind and that should allow you to convert him over to your side

oh and if you really want to influence him try making 2 thought forms one a light glowly angel looking thing (fake of course) and a typical demon looking thing make the fake angel be an ass to him make him question his god till he gives up on him then use the demon looking thoughtform to show him kindness

if the xian method that trick people into thinking satan is bad and angels are good work so well to the unaware the reverse method should work just as good on someone unaware xian make their fake god look good by making demons look like misbehaving asses
they not asses

in fact alot of angelic beings i knew are two timers

they are nice to one person then they turn around and bitch at someone they don't like since no body like an asshole bugging them if you make a fake stereotype angel looking thought form send it to him make it torment him then make the fake stereotype demon thought form fix the problem he should come around to your side then once he is awakened he should understand everything and since he is not in the spot to just tell you what to do or leave you or control you it sounds like you have enough cards to play him and win him over so don't give up on him until it gets really ugly then leave

(ugly as in eviction or threats or aggressive negative stuff coming from him sent at you)

good cop bad cop may work on him i know it worked on me sort of (i think)

if all of this does not work then take m8s advice

besides m8 over there is prob jumping the gun thinking your bf is doing this on purpose he is prob just mindlessly following the xian programming once you break the hold it has over him he should be fine after all you said he clings to you right if he loves you that much he should be convertible after all like i said try to do things yourself before you let anyone tell you what to do if your way fails then seek help you will never know until you try

keep in mind m8 many current satanists to this day are former xians who been freed from the lies if you turn your back on a changeable xian with no where to go you may be turning your back on 1 more potential future satanist

every mind has a weak point

every soul has a way in

every vessel has a way in (provided it not protected or the soul inside is not aware or dedicated to one side or the other)

every element has its opposite enemy element

there is always a backdoor or a way to change something somewhere

there is always a way to get what you want done even if it is thru others it just hard because of material world rules but you can always use spiritual power on the unaware in order to change them to the way you want who knows maybe the guy might thank you after your done with him

I can only most emphatically ENDORSE, SECOND, AND AGREE with that!! I can't say it any louder .

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ancientsoulm8" <mysweettot@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

hmmmm maybe m8 really does know whats best i still think its kind of sad so many ppl like your bf get snarred by xianity and then are set up to not be able to learn
it dont seem fair i still think there has got to be some other way to reverse xian programming then just walking away or wiping everyone out some of these xians could have been satanists in past lives some of them maybe pagans who knows what everyone soul was in past lives i just know this whole religuous crap is like a plague

once you get it it wont let go till you so deep you never escape im still trying to get rid of it my mom is a near dead numb xian and somehow her energy or the energy from prob some bitch praying for me is screwing up my mind i can sometimes feel this odd energy often creeping in trying to reprogram me bak to the other side away from enki i have to remind myself whose side i am on and often find my energy trying to drag me bak if i dont keep focus

its annoying the only thing that seems to keep my decision in check is rage and this rage just makes me an ass which also is a problem i can be nice and fall or remain too enraged to be controlled so i can maintain my decision there is even this weird energy in me trying to pull me bak right now i can even feel it as im typing

forget what i said earlier just send him off to some place where he can find happiness then get the hell outta there if you care about him that much give him enough money to get a job send him to a transition home then give him a list of singles websites he can use if he has all that you can leave him without worry he cant hold his life on his own

(like i said my good side wants to be sympathetic i am obviously tilting back and forth between both sides because of this positive negative system in me so bear with me ppl i cant help it and im still fighting it its not easy)

m8 is prob right but it still sad how all we can do about xian victims is just walk away and not do anything to reverse the process sometimes this kind of actions makes me wonder if eventually this ignore deny reject behavior will be exploited by jews to make his satanists shrink in number

(yes im sort of ranting again its my rage talking kind of sad really i cant be on the right side unless im pissed and that makes me hard to reason with if i feel nice im willing to be kind to anyone no matter who they are what they or what side they on and i been altered so this is the only way my body will allow me to function (this alteration is against my will and choosing
it happened a long time ago i still trying to find a way to undo it and i almost found it recently)

argh damnit why does my own energy and body give me so many damn problems i fuckin hate this lifetime everything has gone wrong

uh oh i better post this im prob gonna start bitching in a really annoying way soon (sorry jos admins im trying to change its not easy unlike others probably reading this)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back