Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need help

My arm has been going numb for 3 or more weeks already.

I can't normally sleep.
I did possible excercise given by a Goddess, it did help, but not much, I'm doing Hatha & Kundalini Yoga everday, but my hand goes numb, I always have to hang my arm over the bed to make it go unnumb.

It's really annoying... I don't know what to do anymore.
Should I get a massage?
Thanks for the help!!

I do have trouble rotating my neck on the left side, like before ending, it just kind of gets stuck and it's both painful and hard to rotate.

Something I forgot to add here is that, that exercise given by a Goddess to me was because of back problems, but my left hand was going numb and now it has ended up to my palm and fingers of my left hand and it even hurts now.
I tried to heal it when I was woken up from it, but I'm not very strong yet to heal myself properly..

I know this is old, but I only found this out today.

The problem seems to be in the middle of my spine. My arm still goes numb after 3 months.
I asked my Incubus to help me and honestly today my back feels better, but not the best.

Also, a side note, I have been for an ultrasound of my left arm joint, the results were good, nothing bad.

I was to a doc who does pictures of bones.
Everything is good, nothing bad.

Just thought I'd drop this by. Thanks!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back