Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need help!

ludilombardi

Hello everybody! I need your help. Let me explain first. I am from a french christan family where I have been taught all those bullshits that I won't bother with. You know what I'm talking about. I have always question all that I have been taught since I was a kid but it is not untill recently that I have taken an interest in Father Satan. I read a lot of crap about him on the internet, and even though I felt I was on the right path, things didn't feel right until I found the joyofsatan site. Everything came into place after that. But, I have a problem. My grandmother, who is really a hardcore christian, poor her, prays everyday and I know she is under the bad influence of angels. My problem is that it also includes the whole family, everyone is under their influences, I actually never realized it until I joined Father's army. But now, I'm being attacked by those angels. For no reason I will hear christian prayers in my head and stuff like that. I ignore it. Belial and Father Satan help me a lot with that, I'm so greatful to them. But it got worse. When I try to summon demons, (For example, i tried to summon Amdusias, they made me believe for a little while it was him, and tried to steal my energy. Belial came to help me right away) going through Satan of course, those angels come instead. It's really annoying, for lack of better words. I always call for Belial or Satan to help me and it works but they are around. When I use my pendulum or ouija bord, they answer too. It's like they are trying everything they can to stop me from contacting Father's demons. Belial told me it's because my grandmother is "praying for me" but really she is sending them after me. It doesn't stop me from doing my spiritual job because Father Satan is protecting me from them, so they can't really harm me but it's really annoying. I do not know what to do. Did something similar happened to you? Do you have a solution? I really need the help. 
Thanks so much and I'm sorry for the long ass post. Hail Satan! 

You need to build a strong aura of protection everyday, you definitely need to do more void meditation. Also i recommend you do the banishing ritual on JoS. You could always ask Satan for help. 

On Thursday, March 19, 2015 7:06 AM, "ludilombardi@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello everybody! I need your help. Let me explain first. I am from a french christan family where I have been taught all those bullshits that I won't bother with. You know what I'm talking about. I have always question all that I have been taught since I was a kid but it is not untill recently that I have taken an interest in Father Satan. I read a lot of crap about him on the internet, and even though I felt I was on the right path, things didn't feel right until I found the joyofsatan site. Everything came into place after that. But, I have a problem. My grandmother, who is really a hardcore christian, poor her, prays everyday and I know she is under the bad influence of angels. My problem is that it also includes the whole family, everyone is under their influences, I actually never realized it until I joined Father's army. But now, I'm being attacked by those angels. For no reason I will hear christian prayers in my head and stuff like that. I ignore it. Belial and Father Satan help me a lot with that, I'm so greatful to them. But it got worse. When I try to summon demons, (For example, i tried to summon Amdusias, they made me believe for a little while it was him, and tried to steal my energy. Belial came to help me right away) going through Satan of course, those angels come instead. It's really annoying, for lack of better words. I always call for Belial or Satan to help me and it works but they are around. When I use my pendulum or ouija bord, they answer too. It's like they are trying everything they can to stop me from contacting Father's demons. Belial told me it's because my grandmother is "praying for me" but really she is sending them after me. It doesn't stop me from doing my spiritual job because Father Satan is protecting me from them, so they can't really harm me but it's really annoying. I do not know what to do. Did something similar happened to you? Do you have a solution? I really need the help. 
Thanks so much and I'm sorry for the long ass post. Hail Satan! 

As for the aura of protection and the meditation it is done everyday. As I am more involved in the fight against the enemy, it got better now. Thanks for your answer tho. 
Hail Satan

I have similar issues just not as bad. I find void mediation helps. If you can clear your mind and not focus on them at all when they are around and you are aware. They will soon leave as they are unable to leech the energy. The conscious attention is very powerful and i Know how difficult it is in the moment but you have to use every ounce of your mind to ignore them. Use protective spells and even if they are really persistent get violent and send threats and curse them(this worked for me). There is a reason why they try to get our energy. Being physical we are at an advantage in my opinion. As for family do the reverse and pray to Satan to save them. Eventually they will have to find him on their own but it is a step in the right direction. I hope i helped brother. Long Live Father Satan

I also believe alot of these so called Nazarene are actually just thoughtforms and it is liberating to acknowledge that they are only are real as their puppet masters can string them... which won't be much longer. Being that the human consciousness can mould them however we see fit and that is why there are so many renowned christian healers like John of God who use the psychic energy sort of like a generator for healing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back