Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i need help!!!!!!!!

soldier6661

Hail Satan. dear family of belong to Satan with didicate your soul to Satan. you are trust me. i.m attacking to not belong to Satan forces. they can read my mind and they disturbance my work and do power meditation for Satan. they exist every where, where i go. they speaking to me every time with they voice. if you have powerful soul, you can know my mention. 
I think they are Jeung San Do(hersey of Buddism). they always know what i doing. they said you was christian university studant, so why believe devil(Satan)? you are bully and have nothing to do with and we are love you. don't go to America. you must marriage, don't believe devil. even write this article, they still speaking to me with voice. 
Even they are not enemy spirit(not christian) i will break they. Satan is very happy to me, but they want go away to Satan. they still talk you are devil. 
i need really help brothers or sisters. yesterday i tried summon Hagenti but, they said, thats devil don't do that. when i go to out door, i can smell another incense, they disturbance my life so many years!!!! i want Satan and Beelzebut judge them. because they even not enemy forces attack to me(Satan's family). i think they want for go away to Satan or break me or join to their company to sloppy gods!!!! i only serve to Satan!!!!

Trust yourself, I've noticed that the enemy aims to influence their victims into trusting everyone but themselves. I believe that this is an attempt to get helpless victims to do their bidding for them. Trust yourself before trusting anyone else.
On 22 Oct. 2018 13:10, "soldier666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hail Satan. dear family of belong to Satan with didicate your soul to Satan. you are trust me. i.m attacking to not belong to Satan forces. they can read my mind and they disturbance my work and do power meditation for Satan. they exist every where, where i go. they speaking to me every time with they voice. if you have powerful soul, you can know my mention. 
I think they are Jeung San Do(hersey of Buddism). they always know what i doing. they said you was christian university studant, so why believe devil(Satan)? you are bully and have nothing to do with and we are love you. don't go to America. you must marriage, don't believe devil. even write this article, they still speaking to me with voice. 
Even they are not enemy spirit(not christian) i will break they. Satan is very happy to me, but they want go away to Satan. they still talk you are devil. 
i need really help brothers or sisters. yesterday i tried summon Hagenti but, they said, thats devil don't do that. when i go to out door, i can smell another incense, they disturbance my life so many years!!!! i want Satan and Beelzebut judge them. because they even not enemy forces attack to me(Satan's family). i think they want for go away to Satan or break me or join to their company to sloppy gods!!!! i only serve to Satan!!!!

As one of the warriors of Father Satan (just by doing RTRs and an Enochian Key) I've dealt with these before, and they are really annoying and horrid. You can really sense their negative energies with them being present, even if they are trying to be subtle. The worst attack I have is them giving three damn jumpscares followed by a wham of negative energy, so for me, those were pretty horrid, and I have sketched the jumpscares I had, but I am not gonna upload them yet, maybe when I'm done with Enlil's art.

Just stay calm and cool and ignore them. Because of me having a little bit of breakdown after that experience, they tried to get to me whenever I'm alone in the dark or to myself. Burning them with satanic blue fire while vibrating the Rune Algiz or SATANAS is good while visualizing it. I would always drive them away just by doing these for 18 vibrations with a clear head and focused visualization. Another thing is pretending that they don't exist, so hopefully you have been doing void meditations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back