Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need help

<td val[/IMG]Hi. Why don't you think they are working. We might be able to help if you tell us which ones you are doing.

--- On Sat, 5/11/13, rashad_brown@... <rashad_brown@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I need help
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, May 11, 2013, 12:48 AM

Hello, I don't know if my breathing exercise is working. If you have any kind of advice will help I appreciated.
[/TD]

Hello. I'm probably not the best person to actually be trying to answer this for you. You're trying to mediate, correct? Common sense dictates that if you're worried about your 'breathing exercise' not working... You are probably doing something wrong, but not with the breathing.... Maybe you should try NOT focusing on breathing--since it's a natural thing...and rather on your mind? Since it's what's causing you to think about your breathing. If that makes a little bit of sense. I can go on with some other things that might help you that actually INVOLVE how to breath buuuuuuut all depends on you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rashad_brown@..." <rashad_brown@... wrote:

Hello, I don't know if my breathing exercise is working. If you have any kind of advice will help I appreciated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back