Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I Need Help

addicted_2fun1133

hey people the reason why i joined this group is because i need help.
i am very important to satin i know that for a fact. He has told me from a young age at first i didn't understand cause i was so young but as i grew older and satin our master creator showed me signs repeatedly i started to understand...i need professional help or a very exsperinced satanists to talk to please

It's S-A-T-A-N, with a capital S. I find it funny that you spelled "satanists" right but not His name correctly. I think you are trolling, because if you were as aware of Satan from a young age as you claim to be, you would have probably researched Him and know it's spelled "Satan" not "satin."Show some respect.
Hail Lord Satan and the Gods of Hell always!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 7:14:27 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I Need Help

i am very important to satin i know that for a fact. He has told me from a young age at first i didn't understand cause i was so young but as i grew older and satin our master creator showed me signs repeatedly i started to understand...i need professional help or a very exsperinced satanists to talk to please

..Hail SATAN!! LOL, Magus. I agree. This person says they know they are very important to "satin"{they know this for a fact} yet cannot even spell His name ?? and need 'proffesional help'WTF??? LMAO

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

It's S-A-T-A-N, with a capital S. I find it funny that you spelled "satanists" right but not His name correctly. 
I think you are trolling, because if you were as aware of Satan from a young age as you claim to be, you would have probably researched Him and know it's spelled "Satan" not "satin."
Show some respect.

I do agree that this person needs to take some time to read about what Spiritual Satanism really is. And what it really is that we are all about.

However I don't think the way to go about it is to laugh at their spelling mistakes. Yes it is quite a major mistake, but one that has been made before.

We are not all from english speaking countries. English isn't the first language of everyone on these groups. And some have difficulty reading/writing and speaking english. So cut them some slack when they make a mistake like this. Don't just point and laugh in their face.
Instead point them in the right direction, and kindly let them know of their mistake.

Hail Enlil!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

..Hail SATAN!! LOL, Magus. I agree. This person says they know they are very important to "satin"{they know this for a fact} yet cannot even spell His name ?? and need 'proffesional help'WTF??? LMAO

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

It's S-A-T-A-N, with a capital S. I find it funny that you spelled "satanists" right but not His name correctly. 
I think you are trolling, because if you were as aware of Satan from a young age as you claim to be, you would have probably researched Him and know it's spelled "Satan" not "satin."
Show some respect.

I disagree, in NO language Satan is called "Satin" or something similar. In almost all languages the name is the same. It's not a logical mistake at all, the letter "a" is not close to the "i" letter at all. Not only is it logical to laugh about that, but to accuse that person of trolling. It's usually trolls that change His name to make it funny somehow. Others call Him "Stan" e.t.c. If it was a typo you would only see it once or twice in his post yet in the original post he always calls Satan like that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecktic_shadow" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

I do agree that this person needs to take some time to read about what Spiritual Satanism really is. And what it really is that we are all about.

However I don't think the way to go about it is to laugh at their spelling mistakes. Yes it is quite a major mistake, but one that has been made before.

We are not all from english speaking countries. English isn't the first language of everyone on these groups. And some have difficulty reading/writing and speaking english. So cut them some slack when they make a mistake like this. Don't just point and laugh in their face.
Instead point them in the right direction, and kindly let them know of their mistake.

Hail Enlil!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

Show some respect.

..Hail Satan!! I was not laughing about 'spelling mistakes', what i was laughing at is that although this person could correctly spell Satanism, not once could they say Satan. It is just a bit obvious?
In all actuality, i find refering to Satan as "satin" very disrespectful and i highly doubt it was a mistake.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecktic_shadow" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Hail Enlil!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

Show some respect.

I might have come across harsh. I don't tolerate trolls who blatantly disrespect Lord Satan in these groups, En Haradren Amlug. Even this Yahoo group is called JoyofSatan., not "joyofsatin". This person who is a member, and has found this group by typing "Satan" into the yahoo group search engine, knows how His name is spelled. They are obviously trolling. 
Hail Satan and the Powers of Hell forever.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2012 12:53:35 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I Need Help

..Hail Satan!! I was not laughing about 'spelling mistakes', what i was laughing at is that although this person could correctly spell Satanism, not once could they say Satan. It is just a bit obvious?
In all actuality, i find refering to Satan as "satin" very disrespectful and i highly doubt it was a mistake.

Hail Enlil!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Show some respect.

I once wrote "Father Stan" twice in one day, but that's different as I typed too fast and left out a letter.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

I might have come across harsh. I don't tolerate trolls who blatantly disrespect Lord Satan in these groups, En Haradren Amlug. Even this Yahoo group is called JoyofSatan., not "joyofsatin". This person who is a member, and has found this group by typing "Satan" into the yahoo group search engine, knows how His name is spelled. They are obviously trolling. 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecktic_shadow" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

Hail Enlil!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Show some respect.

<td val[/IMG]Yes lydia Raven and I get a big laugh out of it too when we do it. lol

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Sep 9, 2012 2:32:03 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I once wrote "Father Stan" twice in one day, but that's different as I typed too fast and left out a letter.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hecktic_shadow" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

Hail Enlil!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

Show some respect.

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Stan is a popular man. lol

To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; lydia_666@... <lydia_666@...;
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I Need Help
Sent: Sun, Sep 9, 2012 2:36:24 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]Yes lydia Raven and I get a big laugh out of it too when we do it. lol

To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Sep 9, 2012 2:32:03 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I once wrote "Father Stan" twice in one day, but that's different as I typed too fast and left out a letter.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hecktic_shadow" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

Hail Enlil!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

Show some respect.

[/TD]
[/TD]

Hello. I dedicated my soul to Father Satan around 2 months ago. I summoned Caim (hopefully as a Guardian Demon) a day ago and it went good (I didn't hear Him or see Him because I am not psychically powerful and open enough.) But last days I have more and more doubts in existence of Father Satan. BUT I DON'T WANT THAT! I KNOW THAT FATHER SATAN/ENKI/LUCIFER IS VERY REAL!!! What should I do that the doubts will stop... Please can someone answer me I really don't want to doubt since I know that Father Enki is TRUE GOD!!! HAIL SATAN!

You are not open or aware. The gods and Satan are real but very busy. What you need to do is open yourself up and MEDITATE. This is what you should be doing. The gods are handling important things dealing with world concerns and the enemy. You need to advance your soul and open up yourself.
Summoning them just to summon for no important reason will fail. If you are having problems they will help but it makes no sense to summon when you are not open. There are very serious matters happening in the world so be string and patient. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Saturday, February 22, 2014 6:16 PM, "colony.chaos@..." <colony.chaos@... wrote:
  Hello. I dedicated my soul to Father Satan around 2 months ago. I summoned Caim (hopefully as a Guardian Demon) a day ago and it went good (I didn't hear Him or see Him because I am not psychically powerful and open enough.) But last days I have more and more doubts in existence of Father Satan. BUT I DON'T WANT THAT! I KNOW THAT FATHER SATAN/ENKI/LUCIFER IS VERY REAL!!! What should I do that the doubts will stop... Please can someone answer me I really don't want to doubt since I know that Father Enki is TRUE GOD!!! HAIL SATAN!

Don't worry! It's in our nature to question things. That's how we should be. Otherwise how could we live freely? You have to see the positive to this. You're questioning something that has an answer which most know is true (Father Satan does exist), but at the moment you question it because you are new and maybe the big rush of excitement finding this great new truth and meaning is wearing off a bit? Just relax. Meditate and try to get in tune with Satan and the other gods. If you need to justify the meditation and opening of the soul whilst you are still questioning your belief then you have to see that it is very good for you even if you aren't a Satanist (many religions and peoples do the same things under different names and slightly differing methods). It's good for your personal health and well being.
It might take you a day, a month or a year, but you will find the answer to your questioning and when you do your patients and persistence will have paid off and what does Satan encourage? Patience and persistence... 
Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell!

Sent from my iPhone
On 22 Feb 2014, at 13:19, <colony.chaos@... wrote:

Hahaha u think to much and expect early results,, read the jos website

------------------------------
On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 5:19 AM PST colony.chaos@... wrote:

( First off, I posted this under teens but I'm not sure of the responses I'll get so, I decided to post here aswell to see your responses... Thank you all. It's means the world to me to get this fraction of you time.)
I was born into a Christian house. Although I don't think they are too strick so starting the process to become a satanist, is not an issue. I am positive this is the path I wish to take. I am tired of the Christians and their lies, they see something good and claim it a miracle and something bad, they blame sin. Yet they do not have any support for these claims. God is full of shit, never once had anyone I known received or participated in a Messege or conversation with 'god'. I am ready to embrace Satan. Although I have some questions.
How do I contact father Satan?
I see many people here and elsewhere post and say they've talked with Satan. How? I wish more than anything to be able to talk with him.
I contain the utmost respect for all beings and it is stressed to respect demons, is it a bad idea to call upon them for help in advancing spiritually? Is it bad to try something so early in my spiritual journey? How do I contact them?
And lastly, I wish to be happy. I understand this takes time. But I feel I'll be able to move faster I am a quick learner and find that I (no offense to others) have a higher level of thinking than most my age on the fact that I can grasp new concepts so easily. Is there a set time before advancing? Or is it up to me? How will I know it's the right time?
How do I focus my chakras and meditate? How do I begin? What is it like?
I have read many of the sermons on JoS but they seem to be focused on the more adept. I feel out of place but that does not mean I don't welcome it. I wish to advance. I wish to know Satan. I wish to hail the true Satan. Not the lies and falsehoods foolish people make about it.
I know this is alot, but I am serious and wish for the teachings of someone directly versus reading a page. I know this all is on JoS if I could find it. But I would like a person. Some interaction. Some engagement. I don't want my journey to be stale and lonesome. My life so far has had plenty of that.

There are no requirements for advancing. People come to Satanism at different levels of spiritual development. You can advance even if you are young, still live with your parents, etc.

In order to meditate, pick some meditations and follow the instructions. Meditation is like a muscle, the more you use it the stringer it gets. It can be difficult when starting out with meditation as meditation uses parts of the mind that are dormant in most people. As you meditate, it will get easier and easier as you awaken the dormant parts of your mind. Do not give up even if it is initially difficult to meditate. If you keep trying, you will get better.

If you want to talk to Satan or a Demon, you need to open your astral senses. If you cannot see ghosts, energy, or other astral things you will not be able to see or hear Satan even if he was standing right in front of you. You can open your astral senses through meditation. You can summon a Demon if you are in need of spiritual guidance and cannot find the answer on your own. You should look through the Joy of Satan website, the Joy of Satan forums, and Satan's Library to see if your question is already answered as Satan and his Demons are extremely busy.

How to Open Your Astral Senses
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post83736.html#p83736

Joy of Satan Forums
http://josministries.prophpbb.com

Satan's Library
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Sa ... brary.html  

Perform the Dedication Ritual when you feel ready. If you cannot find the right candle color, forget the "so mote it be" at the end, or make some other minor error, that will not derail your Dedication Ritual. Satan is extremely understanding, unlike the christian god who will throw you into a pit of fire for every little thing, and is not going to come after you for extremely trivial errors. As long as your blood is on the paper and you genuinely want to dedicate yourself to Satan, your Dedication Ritual was valid.   Dedication Ritual
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html   The goal of Spiritual Satanism is to spiritually empower yourself and obtain powers that humans are supposed to have like healing and telepathy. The final goal is to complete the Magnum Opus and become a god. Consistent meditation is key to those goals. A good place to start with meditation is the 40 Day Self Empowerment Program available in Satan's Library. Some links in the 40 Day Self Empowerment Program PDF are broken. PDF copies of the hatha and kundalini yoga routines from the broken links are in Satan's Library.

Satan’s Library
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com   Starting Guide for New Satanists https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/162014   or   http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post74364.html#p74364     And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan. But do these only after you have dedicated, so you have protection against the enemy.   Reverse Torah Rituals http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm  

If you really want to contact with Father Satan, you must show Him your loyality and respect to Him. And one more else... You MUST be patient! Contacting with Satan, other Human Gods and whole astral world requires minimum one year of hard work for your soul in meditations, especially breathing exercises.. Other ways to accelerate it (...) works a little time and destroys soul... Therefore I advise against drugs!
Hail Father Satan!!!!!

Because you kind of remind me of myself back when I started, I'm gonna take the time and "introduce" you, so to speak. 
Have you already done the dedication ritual? If not, it would be dangerous to start meditating and doing spiritual stuff as the enemy would likely interfere. So I highly recommend for you to do this before doing any of the stuff I will post below. 
Alright, now that this is out of the way, let me answer your questions:
"How do I contact father satan (and demons/astral beings in general)?"
This kind of communication is likely not how you would expect it to be. For me, it's like my own mind talking to me, but in a different way, so that I can distinguish it from my own thoughts. This comes with practice. To contact father satan, just focus on him and talk. Then be open and you will receive an answer. In the beginning you likely will receive symbolic answers as you probably are not yet psychically open. 

"Is it a bad idea to call upon demons for help etc.?"
It's really up to the individual. I personally don't, because I don't want to have to rely on someone else in my journey if possible.But generally, it is fine to ask demons for favors. BUT it is very important that you are dedicated before doing so, as many demons are unfriendly towards non-satanists. Also, if you ask for a favor, be ready to give something back. Usually favors are paid back by doing spiritual warfare (RTRs). As for contacting them, after you have summoned a demon for the first time (FORMALLY!, read the demon stuff on JoS), you just need to focus on his/her sigil and talk. The rest is like talking to any other astral entity. 

"Is it bad to try something so early in my spiritual journey?" - Generally, yes. There are no mediators in satanism, and you should find a way of your own. Most stuff is covered on the JoS website if you look deep enough. 

"How do I begin, be happy, etc.?"
Happiness is incited by high bioelectricity, which you get by advancing. This brings me to the next point. There is no set-in-stone thing for advancing. Everyone advances at his/her own pace. However, before you pick out your own meditations and make your own routine, I would highly recommend doing these two programs, as they will lay a very solid foundation that you can build upon. First, start with the 40 day power meditation program from HP HoodedCobra:
http://web.archive.org/web/201406262059 ... stries.pdf

Then, follow up by doing the 6 months spiritual warfare program to get to a pretty advanced level:
https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=w ... YSFotRrnSg

After this, try and pick out meditations that you like (and/or that work towards your goals)  and make a routine. ALWAYS MAKE SURE TO STICK TO THIS ROUTINE AND TO NEVER SKIP EVEN 1 DAY! THIS IS VITAL! Also, before you start any workings/meditations, check lunarium.co.uk for the moon calendar, and look whether or not the moon is void when you want to start. A void of course moon causes any working started during it to FAIL. So avoid that at all costs. (The only exception are RTRs, as they are a collective energy working started at a perfect time by our HPs)To avoid miscommunication here, you only need to be careful of the void of course moon if you START a working, so if you start a routine when there is no void of course moon, and then the next day there is one, it doesn't matter because you STARTED the working when the moon was not void. 

And whoops, I almost forgot the last part of your series of questions. "I don't want my journey to be lonesome. I want a teacher/mentor."There are NO mediators in satanism, therefore you need to get off your ass and study the stuff on joy of satan. However, this doesn't mean your journey needs to be lonely. You can always talk to other satanists on here if you want. But please remember, laziness is very disliked here, so don't just ask a question whose answer is a few clicks away on the JoS site. If you want to be a spiritual satanist you will need to study and get knowledgeable sooner or later. It's worth it though. 
Hope I could help you. 
-Shael
On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 6:06, dxubjfjign4s264ie3dafhxlalht5tttudb7d37v@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   ( First off, I posted this under teens but I'm not sure of the responses I'll get so, I decided to post here aswell to see your responses... Thank you all. It's means the world to me to get this fraction of you time.)
I was born into a Christian house. Although I don't think they are too strick so starting the process to become a satanist, is not an issue. I am positive this is the path I wish to take. I am tired of the Christians and their lies, they see something good and claim it a miracle and something bad, they blame sin. Yet they do not have any support for these claims. God is full of shit, never once had anyone I known received or participated in a Messege or conversation with 'god'. I am ready to embrace Satan. Although I have some questions.
How do I contact father Satan?
I see many people here and elsewhere post and say they've talked with Satan. How? I wish more than anything to be able to talk with him.
I contain the utmost respect for all beings and it is stressed to respect demons, is it a bad idea to call upon them for help in advancing spiritually? Is it bad to try something so early in my spiritual journey? How do I contact them?
And lastly, I wish to be happy. I understand this takes time. But I feel I'll be able to move faster I am a quick learner and find that I (no offense to others) have a higher level of thinking than most my age on the fact that I can grasp new concepts so easily. Is there a set time before advancing? Or is it up to me? How will I know it's the right time?
How do I focus my chakras and meditate? How do I begin? What is it like?
I have read many of the sermons on JoS but they seem to be focused on the more adept. I feel out of place but that does not mean I don't welcome it. I wish to advance. I wish to know Satan. I wish to hail the true Satan. Not the lies and falsehoods foolish people make about it.
I know this is alot, but I am serious and wish for the teachings of someone directly versus reading a page. I know this all is on JoS if I could find it. But I would like a person. Some interaction. Some engagement. I don't want my journey to be stale and lonesome. My life so far has had plenty of that.

First off you don't want to rush into anything. You probably won't meet Satan or a demon for awhile. The important thing is to preform your meditations regularly, and if possible participate in group rituals such as the reverse Torah ritual.

I have only met one demon, and he was the one who converted me from atheism to being a SS. Since then I haven't met another demon or Satan. It is important to remember we are all busy with making the world a better place with less Xians. That goes double for Satan and the other demons.

Another thing is you love in a Christian household, you want to avoid upsetting your parents so don't do anything rash like using ouija or pendulum boards. To those who are ignorant of their use or how to use them they are "evil". I would avoid using them until you move out or your parent place.

You should focus on raising your spiritual power through meditations. First of all, this takes different amounts of time for everyone. If you rush anything you may end up with something backfiring in some way which could have potentially disastrous consequences.

To summarize the above: practice your meditations, don't rush anything, participate in rituals when possible, don't get yourself in any situation that could be disastrous to your well-being.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back