Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i need help

the only part that truely matters is whats in your heart. if you meant it, then yes, it still counts. you might try to open your third eye to contact father, you need to be psychically open to be able to hear and see the gods. you may also try using a ouiji board, pendulum, or even contact through dreams can work.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], vu nguyen <vupridex@... wrote:

i have just recently find out about joyofsatan.org and i got to say that it seem to make alot of sense now. i was raise in a catholic family, but somehow i alway felt that the bible was fake. so many contradiction in the bible. i use to belive that the GOD in the bible was evil.

i did my dedication ritual already, with 2 other people at 3am. but we use a white candle and we didnt not bathe before. does it still work? if it does, how come i cannot seem to contact father lucifer? please help me understand this part better. thanks in advance.

Everything takes time to develop, just like lifting weights to develop muscle.
No short cuts.

Practice,Practice,Practice, and have faith in father,he will guide you as he have guided all of us here.

Hail Satan!!!

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 6:32 PM, vu nguyen <vupridex@... wrote:

im going infensize this and excuse my spelling...ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS BATHE, not to be a jerk or anything but this is very important... this is done out of respect for father and his demons this is probibly why your having problems... and im not sure if candle color matters but better use black, red, or blue to be on the safe side hope this cleared ya up praise hail satan honor be unto the names of the gods of hell dont let the enemies make a fool out of you -thorn

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 4:32:24 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] i need help

<td val[/IMG]The color of the candles doesn't matter. It's what's in/on the heart that matters. As far as contacting Satan, your body may not be open enough to do so. Start opening up your chakras and practice the meditations and keep praying and remain open.   Hail Satan.   Ashley

--- On Fri, 3/20/09, vu nguyen <vupridex@... wrote:
Date: Friday, March 20, 2009, 10:32 AM
[/TD]

iam new to this group.i want to summions a demon.i dont know how.will somebody help me please.

hullo my name is jimmy i dont post on here too much but ive been a satanist for about 3 years now and i really need a hand but im not online much so could a more experienced satanist help me out my number is 7314254023 i live in tennessee and if you might be worried im not a satanist simply ask father or your guardian demon cause like i said i could really use a hand asap and again im not online much and being in the bible belt doesnt help i wouldnt ask but i cant find any of our brothers or sisters in west tennessee HAIL SATAN

being a member for 2 years with nothing to show. I have tried everything without any success. I lost my job after dedicating now am living in misery like a beggar. Does anyone out there care to help a fellow satanist?am totally distressed and i have a family relieng on me

hey um where are you located? do you do rituals to father? do you work with your aura to attract money? do you meditate? are you close to father? there are many factors. maybe saturn is transiting your second house...hmm
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, March 04, 2011 2:16:09 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

being a member for 2 years with nothing to show. I have tried everything without any success. I lost my job after dedicating now am living in misery like a beggar. Does anyone out there care to help a fellow satanist?am totally distressed and i have a family relieng on me

are you for real ?Satan never will answer you, after a dedication by losing your job, especially if you have a family.It is true a lot of Satanist don't have a lot of money, of course as all the money in the reptilian hands. But, Father helps by different ways.I am with nothing too and I always have what I need. Then, I don't think you did you commitment to Satan. Perhaps the angels were there and deluded you. They are able of all the worse.But, I have a strange feeling reading your name, I don't know...Well... i wish you all the answer you deserve.Hail Satan !!!and sorry for my english.
De : georgeez Kimathy <georgeezkimathy@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Ven 4 mars 2011, 12h 58min 57s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] i need help

There is no money. Federal Reserve Notes are/is not money. They are debt instrument aka promissory notes. Each and everyone of them. Real money is gold and silver. Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 05:25:24 +0000 (GMT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] i need help
  are you for real ?Satan never will answer you, after a dedication by losing your job, especially if you have a family.It is true a lot of Satanist don't have a lot of money, of course as all the money in the reptilian hands. But, Father helps by different ways.I am with nothing too and I always have what I need. Then, I don't think you did you commitment to Satan. Perhaps the angels were there and deluded you. They are able of all the worse.But, I have a strange feeling reading your name, I don't know...Well... i wish you all the answer you deserve.Hail Satan !!!and sorry for my english.

While I don't know the vaildity of  the original posters claims and enemy agents do post up such claims as demoralization techinques once and awhile.   With Money look to the Sun Sqaure and also check your birth charts to see if your in a Saturn transit as well as ask Hell for assistance.  
  <hr> From: Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 05:25:24 +0000 (GMT) To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] i need help
  are you for real ? Satan never will answer you, after a dedication by losing your job, especially if you have a family. It is true a lot of Satanist don't have a lot of money, of course as all the money in the reptilian hands. But, Father helps by different ways. I am with nothing too and I always have what I need. Then, I don't think you did you commitment to Satan. Perhaps the angels were there and deluded you. They are able of all the worse. But, I have a strange feeling reading your name, I don't know... Well... i wish you all the answer you deserve. Hail Satan !!! and sorry for my english.

The money exists when we begin to pay off it, is made by the "masters of this world" for their own need and the economic slaves whom we are. You are theoretically right.But for the people in general, they don't know that, they believe it is money.Here, the perverse world of reptilians.Hail Satan !
De : "raulavila001@..." <raulavila001@...
Envoyé le : Sam 5 mars 2011, 21h 00min 24s
Objet : Re: Re : [JoyofSatan666] i need help

There is no money. Federal Reserve Notes are/is not money. They are debt instrument aka promissory notes. Each and everyone of them. Real money is gold and silver. Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile<hr>From: Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 05:25:24 +0000 (GMT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] i need help

there something going on im my life i cant explain like something is controling me making me do things well not making kind of like pushing me to do them and sometime i hear things and i get this feeling that gose thur my body it hard explain but i need help please

someone place a dominion/conquering spell on u?or the enemy messing u up,try hp vovim severing the links yet?   if u want to find the source of this,go in2 a trance n foocus on ur question,ur mind will answer   or if u have trouble meditating,just affirm the question b4 going asleep n it will be answered.

Sent: Wed, March 9, 2011 5:20:23 AM

there something going on im my life i cant explain like something is controling me making me do things well not making kind of like pushing me to do them and sometime i hear things and i get this feeling that gose thur my body it hard explain but i need help please

<td val[/IMG]You probably have a lot of enemy links, or a thoughtform in your aura. You need to thorougly clean your aura daily, and put an aura of protection around yourself DAILY. HP Vovim wrote a sermon on severing the links, which is on his website. HP Maxine has a banishing ritual on the witchcraft section, and aura of protection is on the meditation section.

Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

--- On Tue, 3/8/11, Chris <charter1977@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 9:20 PM

[/TD]

i did my dedication rituals. and call on the demon bune but she happen not to show up.i tried again same. and i need her assistance. is there another satanist in nigeria? i need a true reply from a fellow satanist. who can guild me through. feel free to call me on +2348060492944. or face book at omijie joseph thanks. HAIL SATAN

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FAQ.html

"I performed the ritual, but the Demon didn't show up

Answer:
I have gotten many e-mails from people who, after several attempts at summoning, the Demon finally appeared and after this, all summonings went fine. The reasons for this are one is new and/or not psychically open enough to sense the presence of the Demon. Persistence and patience pay off in results. Satan is strong on one having patience.

How do I know if the Demon heard my summoning?

Answer:
Again, this is probably because you are new. Look for subtle signs like candles and/or incense flaring up, sizzling during the ritual, sometimes if you are open enough, the Demon will physically touch you. Demons often wait to come to us in our dreams. Objects can be moved, doors can be open or closed, breezes out of nowhere, feeling the Demon's energy and so forth. Just be open and aware. Look for coincidences."

You should do power meditaitons to be able to see and hear her, I mean you shouldn't just do the dedication ritual and then jump to summoning a god, you should work on building your astral senses.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Omijie Joseph" <omijiejoseph@... wrote:

i did my dedication rituals. and call on the demon bune but she happen not to show up.i tried again same. and i need her assistance. is there another satanist in nigeria? i need a true reply from a fellow satanist. who can guild me through. feel free to call me on +2348060492944. or face book at omijie joseph thanks. HAIL SATAN

i havnt dedicated my self yet too our father Lucifer but i have been praying to him every night. my girl n i broke up and i really want her back can satan or one of his demons help her out please answer i feel like dying. HAIL OUR FATHER LUCIFER!!

I could be wrong but from your post I get the impression you are coming to Satan for the sole purpose of getting back together with your girlfriend or to help her out in some way. This is NOT the reason to come to Satan. The reason one should come to Satan and the Gods is to gain knowledge and empower one's self to that of God.

Now if this is not the reason you are coming to Satan I apologize. Yes the Gods can help you with your situation but it will be much more satisfying to do it on your own. Open your chakras, build your energies, perform rituals, work with the runes, program your aura or hers, and etc. The Gods are always there to help us but do want us to succeed on our own when they know we can.

Darkest Blessings

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chompis Saenz <saenzchompis@... wrote:

i havnt dedicated my self yet too our father Lucifer but i have been praying to him every night. my girl n i broke up and i really want her back can satan or one of his demons help her out please answer i feel like dying.

HAIL OUR FATHER LUCIFER!!

first of all i strongly recomend you do your dedication, although father is nour creator, if we are calling him father we must do our dedication, i mean hes our creator, we are made by him, we are breathing because of him, the least we could do is give him our life for letting us breath. upon your dedication you can begin to safly do magic, this magic is real and should only be done after dedication to father is complete as then we are protected, there are spells on the joy of satan website that can bring your love together strong, go to satanic witchcraft on the JOS website, as you open your chakras you can begin to use the energy from the stars and earth to strengthen your spell, also remember to focus on putting energy into the earth, if all of us satanists spend about 10 minutes a day to replenish the earth by sending energy into the earth this world would be such a more better place to live as the deception of Christianity would begin to crumble by the power of the earth. we must only uses magic to non satanists as Father wants unity and his kingdom must stay as 1.

HAIL FATHER SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chompis Saenz <saenzchompis@... wrote:

i havnt dedicated my self yet too our father Lucifer but i have been praying to him every night. my girl n i broke up and i really want her back can satan or one of his demons help her out please answer i feel like dying.

i see what you are saying and thank you for the info and im not coming to satan just for that iv always opened my self to him since i was a lil child thank you for the info.
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 9:58 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: i need help

I could be wrong but from your post I get the impression you are coming to Satan for the sole purpose of getting back together with your girlfriend or to help her out in some way. This is NOT the reason to come to Satan. The reason one should come to Satan and the Gods is to gain knowledge and empower one's self to that of God.

Now if this is not the reason you are coming to Satan I apologize. Yes the Gods can help you with your situation but it will be much more satisfying to do it on your own. Open your chakras, build your energies, perform rituals, work with the runes, program your aura or hers, and etc. The Gods are always there to help us but do want us to succeed on our own when they know we can.

Darkest Blessings

Hail Satan

We do not sell our souls. I suggest you read and study joyofsatan.org 

---In [email protected], <moseshernandez_1993@... wrote:

I am curious i want to begin my life as a believer to commit myself to satan to do the ritual and become a satanist then i want to contact a demon to sell my soul for money. Then find guardian demon to continue my path devoting myself to satanism. I want to be taught how to gain and have powers find my inner self serving to satan praising and being guided by his demons. I do have my concerns can anyone help me are there any real believers that already sold their soul and are satanists that can give some insight?

souls are never sold, only dedicated to Satan.

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

We do not sell our souls. I suggest you read and study joyofsatan.org 

---In [email protected], <moseshernandez_1993@... wrote:

I am curious i want to begin my life as a believer to commit myself to satan to do the ritual and become a satanist then i want to contact a demon to sell my soul for money. Then find guardian demon to continue my path devoting myself to satanism. I want to be taught how to gain and have powers find my inner self serving to satan praising and being guided by his demons. I do have my concerns can anyone help me are there any real believers that already sold their soul and are satanists that can give some insight?

Your soul isn't some item you can buy or sell. You don't dedicate your soul to Satan for riches you do so because you believe in him and know him as the true god. If you took the time to read JOS you will know that we dedicate not sell. But by all means do try and sell your soul and see how it turns out. No matter what you are going through you should never sell your soul. Money is forever your soul isn't if you sell it.

------------------------------
On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 12:35 AM EDT Moses Hernandez wrote:

can someone help me have my revenge on a person who has done me wrong? I am new to satanism and if only i can make a spell on her for revenge but i'm still on my learning process. Please help me!

Hello,
Patience is one of the most important things in life. Keep meditating and THINK good enough before you harm someone (You should think twice before harming someone really bad just for doing something of far less importance to you.)
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

I am a former Christian who recently renounced my faith and dedicated my sould to the real king! Although, i can gather,obsorb, and direct energy, as well as noticing satans presence, ive been struggling with making direct contact as far as conversation goes with satan.I do practice daily power meditation, and ritual, however i fail to see desired results. I feel as if my personal past and situations may be interfering with my workings and would like any help i can get Thanks! Hail satan!

You could use Runes and do some magick in order to work on "getting rid" whatever you believe has been burdening you. :)http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... balah.htmlPersonally though, I don't remember myself actually trying too hard in getting into a conversation with Satan... I would (still do) talk to Him and if there's something that I need an answer for, I may feel a rush of energy, or see a dream that will guide me...If you want to talk to Him personally, you'll need to have opened your clairaudience points first, but also don't forget that Satan is incredible busy. Be patient. :)

Στις 6:52 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 14 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "mgt4lfe@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

It all takes patience. Don't give up.

Happens to me all the time.I guess you gotta be popular or have a question that's not considered stupid or something.a lot of the same subject matter gets reconstituted here.I've tryed to bring about new topics that happen to not be about spiritual warfare and its just not interesting enough.if you do say something considered stupid everyone will jump all over that and set you straight.I even tried emailing personally to people thinking maybe they can't see my posts unless I do.You can always talk to the gods,hopefully when they answer you're able to detect it.I'll answer you.
-Hail to the Father

To both I Won Ablaze and fatherschild 138...have you seen all the messages on this group? I get at least 5 daily digests a a day, and it is hard to keep up. Miss a day or two, and it's 17 emails, with ten-plus messages each, that I need to read. It's not that people find your messages unimportant...it may be that many haven't seen them...

hello,I really want to perform a standard Satanic ritual but i have to light up incense. The problem is, I have asthma.So lighting up 4 candles will do the same thing. Also in my country they don't sell silver things like chalices and bowls.I can breath with maybe 2/3 candles. So is there a way to perform the ritual with 2/3 scented candles and something that can replace the silver stuff?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back