Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need help with this... it's so confusing.

nephilim.childe

This is really embaressing for me, being a Satanic group and all.
But this has been bugging me for a really long time, and I think I need help.
I was talking to two friends on Facebook about this, and I thought I would get some second opinions.

I know this sounds about as fantastical as it gets, but I will be honest.
I was born in Faerie, and brought here when I was an infant. I never really felt at place here in the mortal world.
A few years ago, I was led to believe that I am the "Tithe to Hell", which is something that the first 8 rulers of FAERIE and Father Satan agreed on, when the world was still young. This tithe is when Faerie gives up one of Their own to serve in Hell for all time.
I was told that this would happen to me, nearly 3 years ago. I am led to believe I will leave this world on November 1st, 2010.
Fuck, I don't want to die, but I have accepted this as fate.

I was talking to my friends, and they BOTH told me that it was the enemy Greys and angels, that the Gods NEVER give negative prophesy, and never encourage suicide or death of any sorts.

But a year and a half ago, someone whom I *thought* was my GD, sat on my bed, as an angel, and told me that I would be going to Hell on that day (November 1st), and gave me something that looked like manna bread and sweet fruit, which I ate. It was on the physical, but the food was astral (that is, I had to imagine holding it in my physical hands), but it tasted like wafers dipped in honey, and something really sweet (the fruit.)

Is this the enemy greys and angels messing with me? What's going on?

I need a second opinion on this, please, because for the past 2.5 years I thought I was going to die on this date.
Something inside me tells me this is NOT true, but I am having SUCH a hard time believing it.

I don't know anymore.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back