Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I NEED HELP URGENTLY.

Uche Nwosu

I am 40years old (m) l did the dedication ritual about a week ago, but since then l have not found or seen my guardian demon, so what next do l do?.

HAIL SATAN.

I am going to tell you what you got to do.... alright,
Start a meditation program: http://www.666blacksun.com/Meditation_Program.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
and make sure you do not skip a day of power meditations or it can cause a backlash which would be somewhere in the other direction of what your after.

Read everything on JoS which you probably did seeing as you have dedicated.... du dud du da du... just study every piece of knowledge you can get a hold of and the cartoons in the newspaper don't count.

Strengthening your bond with Father Satan is very important so setting aside a time during the week to talk to him and doing regular thanksgiving rituals/rituals for him.

When your mind is open you will beable to just talk with gaurdian. Though ask Father for help if you asre in trouble with anything serious.

Hail Father Satan and the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Uche Nwosu <abamic4real@... wrote:

I am 40years old (m) l did the dedication ritual about a week ago, but since then l have not found or seen my guardian demon, so what next do l do?.

HAIL SATAN.

That post is excellent advice. I'd just like to add: be patient. Sometimes it takes a little time for one's guardian demon to "surface" so to speak. It will happen, though.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thesataniclazy" <thesataniclazy@... wrote:

I am going to tell you what you got to do.... alright,
Start a meditation program: http://www.666blacksun.com/Meditation_Program.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
and make sure you do not skip a day of power meditations or it can cause a backlash which would be somewhere in the other direction of what your after.

Read everything on JoS which you probably did seeing as you have dedicated.... du dud du da du... just study every piece of knowledge you can get a hold of and the cartoons in the newspaper don't count.

Strengthening your bond with Father Satan is very important so setting aside a time during the week to talk to him and doing regular thanksgiving rituals/rituals for him.

When your mind is open you will beable to just talk with gaurdian. Though ask Father for help if you asre in trouble with anything serious.

Hail Father Satan and the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Uche Nwosu <abamic4real@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN.

Keep searching. I haven't even found my own yet and it has been a long time.
Goy Svaroga!
To: joyofsatan666 <[email protected]
Cc: Uche Nwosu <abamic4real@...
Sent: Sat, March 13, 2010 2:04:35 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I NEED HELP URGENTLY.

HAIL SATAN.

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Honey, you have to have astral senses as well as the ability to feel energy and distinguish different energy signatures before you are able to contact your Guardian. Also, we do not choose the gods, they choose us. If you feel really drawn to a demon, that very well could be your guardian demon.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Uche Nwosu <abamic4real@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN.

Open all your charkas and start doing power meditations. Services were offered to me; however, you may need to ask for one via standard ritual. Most contact will probably be telepathic. In order to hear them your astral hearing sights must be opened. When you feel a swirling and pulsating motion you'll know that they are open.

HAIL SATAN.

"JesOs" hahaha that's so fuckin lame and so pathetic hahahaha. I don't mean to brag but besides a degree in Business Administaration I also have one in Computer Applications so maybe I should make an OS for us and call it "Melek Ta'OS"(Melek Ta'Operating System).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

Its better to just expose xianity, bcuz if they even see the word Satan they're gonna delete your email. And after that, they'll sprinkle their PC with holy water and even switch its operating system to this one:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0907/jesOS.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Blake" <theluciferrising@ wrote:

Who else likes to spam forums of the enemy and spread Satan's message?

<td val[/IMG]You need to go through the Gods and pick out which ones stand out to you. Then, chant their name about 40 times in your head, as if calling out to them, picturing their sigil, and ask them if they're your Guardian. You should get a response in some way, and if not, the God may be busy.   HAIL SATAN

--- On Sat, 3/13/10, Uche Nwosu <abamic4real@... wrote:
To: "joyofsatan666" <[email protected]
Cc: "Uche Nwosu" <abamic4real@...
Date: Saturday, March 13, 2010, 3:04 PM

HAIL SATAN.
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]please call me on+254720985283 ineed help from you

--- On Thu, 1/4/10, Ashley Ardis <thefriesiankeeper@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I NEED HELP URGENTLY.
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, 1 April, 2010, 6:32 PM

<td vAl[/IMG] You need to go through the Gods and pick out which ones stand out to you. Then, chant their name about 40 times in your head, as if calling out to them, picturing their sigil, and ask them if they're your Guardian. You should get a response in some way, and if not, the God may be busy.   HAIL SATAN

--- On Sat, 3/13/10, Uche Nwosu <abamic4real@ yahoo.com wrote:
To: "joyofsatan666" <joyofsatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Cc: "Uche Nwosu" <abamic4real@ yahoo.com

HAIL SATAN.
[/TD]
[/TD]
Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

<td val[/IMG]I can't call across seas, sorry. For more GD help look under the sermons under one of the HP's sections for Caitlin's sermons on finding your GD. I forgot to quote where I got that from, but it's not my idea. Sorry to you, too, Caitlin. I didn't mean to do that.
You can ask anything else through e-mail.
HAIL SATAN

--- On Sun, 4/4/10, Jakenya Mato <jakenya25@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 12:05 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]please call me on+254720985283 ineed help from you

--- On Thu, 1/4/10, Ashley Ardis <thefriesiankeeper@ yahoo.com wrote:
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Thursday, 1 April, 2010, 6:32 PM

<td val[/IMG] You need to go through the Gods and pick out which ones stand out to you. Then, chant their name about 40 times in your head, as if calling out to them, picturing their sigil, and ask them if they're your Guardian. You should get a response in some way, and if not, the God may be busy.   HAIL SATAN

--- On Sat, 3/13/10, Uche Nwosu <abamic4real@ yahoo.com wrote:
To: "joyofsatan666" <joyofsatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Cc: "Uche Nwosu" <abamic4real@ yahoo.com

HAIL SATAN.
[/TD]
[/TD]
Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back