Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i need help Satan's family!!!!

soldier6661

Chistians is watching me!!!!! today i was check this. they can read my thought. i check this too. when i speak just in my mind. they answer to me with same content and they said, you are was christian university student so why do believe devil? so many and everywhere exiest christians with me for watching!!!!  i need really help. they want ruin my plains about  work for Satan.

Do you do the aura of protection daily? Also practice void meditation daily and tune their garbage out! The more attention you give them, the more they’ll do it.

You can also program your aura to repel Christians and their energies if you want.

For aura of protection, void meditation...etc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

These are so you can study. The more enemy garbage you deprogram from yourself, the harder it is for them to influence you.
http://josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm
http://www.satanslibrary.org

Never let them get to you!

I doubt that any Christians can read your thoughts. It is never a bad thing to be secretive about your beliefs when you’re a Satanist. Silence is golden. Why is there a need to tell anybody that you’re a Satanist? There’s not and in fact, you should keep it a secret, especially if you’re attending a Christian school.

Exposing yourself as a Satanist is never a good idea in these times, you do not know how anyone will react.

As long as you’re loyal to Satan in your heart, you can lie and tell people that you’re a Christian. Satan understands. It’s better that way anyway.

You should never expose yourself.

It's white magic. Do a banishing ritual.

Enviado desde Yahoo Mail para Android
El mié., 17 de oct. de 2018 a la(s) 11:52 p.m., soldier666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] escribió:   Chistians is watching me!!!!! today i was check this. they can read my thought. i check this too. when i speak just in my mind. they answer to me with same content and they said, you are was christian university student so why do believe devil? so many and everywhere exiest christians with me for watching!!!!  i need really help. they want ruin my plains about  work for Satan.

I usually lie to them that am an atheist... I'd rather tell them that am an atheist than the danm stupid christian. I hate their stupid and asshole god who his plan is to enslave humanity. Bullshit! Fuck Jehovah and his cohorts. Am a proud Satanist. May Father Ea guide me through true parth. 
Hail Enki and the Demons/Demonesses of hell.
Satanic love is real!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Void meditation. Empty your thoughts on the enemy, give them no attention and they will lose power over you. I recommend research into power meditation.
On Wed, Oct 17, 2018, 9:52 PM soldier666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Chistians is watching me!!!!! today i was check this. they can read my thought. i check this too. when i speak just in my mind. they answer to me with same content and they said, you are was christian university student so why do believe devil? so many and everywhere exiest christians with me for watching!!!!  i need really help. they want ruin my plains about  work for Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back