Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need help from someone who knows.

satanistninja

I'm new to Satanism and not as knowledgeable as some, I've been told that Satan and Lucifer are two different beings and that Lucifer may be a woman, is this true because I don't know which is correct, are they the same or are they really two different beings?

No, whoever told you that got everything wrong. Satan/Lucifer is a single being and a bisexual male. Lilith is an important Goddess and one of his five wives and represents the feminine too, perhaps he confused Him with Lilith somehow.

I suggest you read this link to learn more about Him:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html 

--- In [email protected], "satanistninja" <satanistninja@... wrote:

I'm new to Satanism and not as knowledgeable as some, I've been told that Satan and Lucifer are two different beings and that Lucifer may be a woman, is this true because I don't know which is correct, are they the same or are they really two different beings?

Sounds like something that stupid infiltrating bitch "sorathchild" would say. for months I have argued with morons who seem to make that wrong connection. It's not that they dont know what they are doing, they know exactly what they are doing. These people are truly against Father Satan and thier whole goal is to confuse newer people. The only thing im going to tell you (because im so tired of these people) is to stop, focus your attention back to the jos website and dont stop until you have read through the majority of the website.   Leran the truth and things like this will not be a problem for you. Im not telling you to not be open minded and think for yourself. Im saying that there is a lot of excellent and accurate info on the jos website. Learn the history, then learn the practice, construct yourself a meditation program that works for you. Make sure it atleast consist of awakening the soul, void meditations, and energy breathing. (not necessarily in that order)   After you come to a clear understanding of what Spiritual Satanism is all about and the truth about the Gods of Duat. Anything you hear past that point, that conflicts with what the jos says. Is more than likely going to be blasphemous bullshit from the enemy or a dellusional whack job with thier dilluted version of true Spiritual Satanism. Understand that these people know nothing about true spiritual power.   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, October 27, 2010 5:54:22 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I need help from someone who knows.

No, whoever told you that got everything wrong. Satan/Lucifer is a single being and a bisexual male. Lilith is an important Goddess and one of his five wives and represents the feminine too, perhaps he confused Him with Lilith somehow.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... html&nbsp;

--- In [email protected], "satanistninja" <satanistninja@... wrote:

Thanks a bunch.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

No, whoever told you that got everything wrong. Satan/Lucifer is a
single being and a bisexual male. Lilith is an important Goddess and one
of his five wives and represents the feminine too, perhaps he confused
Him with Lilith somehow.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html
<http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanistninja"
<satanistninja@ wrote:

I'm new to Satanism and not as knowledgeable as some, I've been told
that Satan and Lucifer are two different beings and that Lucifer may be
a woman, is this true because I don't know which is correct, are they
the same or are they really two different beings?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back