Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need guidence on helping my son who's 9 yrs old,,,,,,

RACHEL

Ave Santanas my family,
I have been with JOS since 2005 when i did my BD.I am seeking the help of my satanic family regarding how i can explain and help my son since he's only 9 years old about All Mighty Father Satan being the real god because my son is very confused and scared of Satan because his father is a atheist and was bringing my son to church against my wishes,His dad has full custody of our son but i am involved with my son and am with my son as much as possible very much and i have a very tight bond with my son sooo last night my son asked me q's about Satan and im not sure because my son is alittle slow mentaly how to explain to him how awesome Father is.I did my best to tell him in ways i hope he can understand.I wish and do hope someday JOS writes on their site to help parents in this matter on what to say an how to explain to our children at such a young age.I dont want my son any more brain washed with this filthy evil bible shit.I also am fighting with his dad over this because he says our son has a right to learn different religions knowing i am completely against this he is disrespecting me big time.My family here pleaseeeeee help me with this matter so i can save my son from the enemy god.I will deeply apreciate this from any who offer advice and will do what is recomended.HS 4 Ever!May All Mighty Father Satan bless us all for we are his children for ever.Thank You who takes the time to write me back you have my graditude grately.

<td val[/IMG]Sorry for what you are going through.It sucks that any Gentiles are lied too like that.All you can really do is tell your son what has happened in your own life and how Enki has loved you.Educate as best you can but be cautious of what you say .

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I need guidence on helping my son who's 9 yrs old,,,,,,
Sent: Sat, May 12, 2012 6:50:40 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Ave Santanas my family,
I have been with JOS since 2005 when i did my BD.I am seeking the help of my satanic family regarding how i can explain and help my son since he's only 9 years old about All Mighty Father Satan being the real god because my son is very confused and scared of Satan because his father is a atheist and was bringing my son to church against my wishes,His dad has full custody of our son but i am involved with my son and am with my son as much as possible very much and i have a very tight bond with my son sooo last night my son asked me q's about Satan and im not sure because my son is alittle slow mentaly how to explain to him how awesome Father is.I did my best to tell him in ways i hope he can understand.I wish and do hope someday JOS writes on their site to help parents in this matter on what to say an how to explain to our children at such a young age.I dont want my son any more brain washed with this filthy evil bible shit.I also am fighting with his dad over this because he says our son has a right to learn different religions knowing i am completely against this he is disrespecting me big time.My family here pleaseeeeee help me with this matter so i can save my son from the enemy god.I will deeply apreciate this from any who offer advice and will do what is recomended.HS 4 Ever!May All Mighty Father Satan bless us all for we are his children for ever.Thank You who takes the time to write me back you have my graditude grately.

[/TD]

This doesn't make any sense. If his father is an atheist how the hell is bringing your son to a xian church? Atheists don't believe in any religion, and they are against brainwashing children with xianity from a young age, just like us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RACHEL" <mysticlove727@... wrote:

Ave Santanas my family,

Are you sure he's a real atheist and not a subsoncious xian? Brainwashing him with xianity at such young age isn't something which atheists do. A xian church is for those who are already xians, it's not to learn.

I don't understand why you are against your son learning about other religions. In fact it's what you should do, of course we don't push or force anything in our children, we let them choose their own path.

So when he says about teaching him other religions, does he teach him about Buddhism, Taoism, New Age, Wicca and other things as well?If not, he isn't a real atheist, just a xian hypocrite claiming to be atheist. Of course if he says other religions he must mean all of them, not just the RHP ones. He must also teach your son about their disadvantages, not only their good parts (thy actually don't have any good parts, by "good parts" I mean their blind faith promises which defy common sense). I.e. That xianity is a stolen hoax and jewsus is fictitious, and the buybull contains massmurder and other vile things and hundreds of contradictions. If he is real objective and wants your son to learn everything, in addition to teaching him about xianity he should also teach him the stuff on exposingchristianity.com which proves xianity is a massmurdering lie.

If he doesn't do that, just do it yourself.

And about what to tell your son, it's what I said. Don't start with Satan at all, as I said the most important thing is developing our powers, raising the kundalini e.t.c. Just start with these and then mention Satan and say that he's the one who helps us and guides us to unlock these powers, and that's the reason the enemy slandered him and invented million lies about him, because they fear that knowledge and can't control people when everyone has this knowledge.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RACHEL" <mysticlove727@... wrote:

Ave Santanas my family,

..Hail Satan!! "For those of whom we really care about and love, remembering them in our rituals can work wonders."--HP Maxine
IMO start off by asking your GD and Father Satan to keep your son safe from all these lies.
Right now, i think the best thing you can do is to teach your son to not fear Satan. Things being the way they are in society, and that the father has legal custody, do not put yourself in any position where they could try to stop you from totally seeing your son.
Perhaps, you could do a working to bind the father from taking this child into any churches. Also place a powerful protective aura around the child.
You are doing good in speaking with the child, and tell him also if he has any questions or fears to come and talk to you about it first.
I wish you well, sister.

Ave Santanas my family,

athiest ?apostolic? or agonostic i leaning towards the later two only because i was caught in the line of lies before i found the truth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

This doesn't make any sense. If his father is an atheist how the hell is bringing your son to a xian church? Atheists don't believe in any religion, and they are against brainwashing children with xianity from a young age, just like us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RACHEL" <mysticlove727@ wrote:

Ave Santanas my family,

<td val[/IMG]Glad you brought that up I didn't get that part either.I have been a member of our local Unitarian church for many years,before I came to Satan.The reason is they except all beliefs.And over the years I have made some good friends that are atheist,and they just don't except any religion as being valid in any way.So why would he go to a fundamentalist xtian church,and indoctrinate his son with that shit.I scratched my head a bit on that one too.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Sun, 5/13/12, the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I need guidence on helping my son who's 9 yrs old,,,,,,
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, May 13, 2012, 8:50 AM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "RACHEL" <mysticlove727@... wrote:

Ave Santanas my family,
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I agree as he developes himself,Enki will revel himself to him in time.

Hail Enki
Brian 

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I need guidence on helping my son who's 9 yrs old,,,,,,
Date: Sunday, May 13, 2012, 10:30 AM

Are you sure he's a real atheist and not a subsoncious xian? Brainwashing him with xianity at such young age isn't something which atheists do. A xian church is for those who are already xians, it's not to learn.

I don't understand why you are against your son learning about other religions. In fact it's what you should do, of course we don't push or force anything in our children, we let them choose their own path.

So when he says about teaching him other religions, does he teach him about Buddhism, Taoism, New Age, Wicca and other things as well?If not, he isn't a real atheist, just a xian hypocrite claiming to be atheist. Of course if he says other religions he must mean all of them, not just the RHP ones. He must also teach your son about their disadvantages, not only their good parts (thy actually don't have any good parts, by "good parts" I mean their blind faith promises which defy common sense). I.e. That xianity is a stolen hoax and jewsus is fictitious, and the buybull contains massmurder and other vile things and hundreds of contradictions. If he is real objective and wants your son to learn everything, in addition to teaching him about xianity he should also teach him the stuff on exposingchristianity.com which proves xianity is a massmurdering lie.

And about what to tell your son, it's what I said. Don't start with Satan at all, as I said the most important thing is developing our powers, raising the kundalini e.t.c. Just start with these and then mention Satan and say that he's the one who helps us and guides us to unlock these powers, and that's the reason the enemy slandered him and invented million lies about him, because they fear that knowledge and can't control people when everyone has this knowledge.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "RACHEL" <mysticlove727@... wrote:

Ave Santanas my family,
[/TD]

She didn't clarify the type of xian church, it could be a liberal one.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Glad you brought that up I didn't get that part either.I have been a member of our local Unitarian church for many years,before I came to Satan.The reason is they except all beliefs.And over the years I have made some good friends that are atheist,and they just don't except any religion as being valid in any way.So why would he go to a fundamentalist xtian church,and indoctrinate his son with that shit.I scratched my head a bit on that one too.

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RACHEL" <mysticlove727@ wrote:

Ave Santanas my family,

I have been with JOS since 2005 when i did my BD.I am seeking the help of my satanic family regarding how i can explain and help my son since he's only 9 years old about All Mighty Father Satan being the real god because my son is very confused and scared of Satan because his father is a atheist and was bringing my son to church against my wishes,His dad has full custody of our son but i am involved with my son and am with my son as much as possible very much and i have a very tight bond with my son sooo last night my son asked me q's about Satan and im not sure because my son is alittle slow mentaly how to explain to him how awesome Father is.I did my best to tell him in ways i hope he can understand.I wish and do hope someday JOS writes on their site to help parents in this matter on what to say an how to explain to our children at such a young age.I dont want my son any more brain washed with this filthy evil bible shit.I also am fighting with his
dad over this because he says our son has a right to learn different religions knowing i am completely against this he is disrespecting me big time.My family here pleaseeeeee help me with this matter so i can save my son from the enemy god.I will deeply apreciate this from any who offer advice and will do what is recomended.HS 4 Ever!May All Mighty Father Satan bless us all for we are his children for ever.Thank You who takes the time to write me back you have my graditude grately.

<td val[/IMG]True

Hail Enki
Brian 

Date: Sunday, May 13, 2012, 5:26 PM

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Glad you brought that up I didn't get that part either.I have been a member of our local Unitarian church for many years,before I came to Satan.The reason is they except all beliefs.And over the years I have made some good friends that are atheist,and they just don't except any religion as being valid in any way.So why would he go to a fundamentalist xtian church,and indoctrinate his son with that shit.I scratched my head a bit on that one too.

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

--- [/IMG][email protected], "RACHEL" <mysticlove727@ wrote:

Ave Santanas my family,

I have been with JOS since 2005 when i did my BD.I am seeking the help of my satanic family regarding how i can explain and help my son since he's only 9 years old about All Mighty Father Satan being the real god because my son is very confused and scared of Satan because his father is a atheist and was bringing my son to church against my wishes,His dad has full custody of our son but i am involved with my son and am with my son as much as possible very much and i have a very tight bond with my son sooo last night my son asked me q's about Satan and im not sure because my son is alittle slow mentaly how to explain to him how awesome Father is.I did my best to tell him in ways i hope he can understand.I wish and do hope someday JOS writes on their site to help parents in this matter on what to say an how to explain to our children at such a young age.I dont want my son any more brain washed with this filthy evil bible shit.I also am fighting with his
dad over this because he says our son has a right to learn different religions knowing i am completely against this he is disrespecting me big time.My family here pleaseeeeee help me with this matter so i can save my son from the enemy god.I will deeply apreciate this from any who offer advice and will do what is recomended.HS 4 Ever!May All Mighty Father Satan bless us all for we are his children for ever.Thank You who takes the time to write me back you have my graditude grately.
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]But actually I even stopped going to the UU church too,even though they except Satanist,as well as everyone else.But I can't stand the fact that there are kikes there too.

Hail Enki
Brian 

Date: Sunday, May 13, 2012, 5:26 PM

Hail Enki

Brian 

Ave Santanas my family,

[/TD]

i agree with fire starter, it is important for anyone to learn about all the "religions" out there and to learn about Satanism too because as we all know, we must come to Satanism by free will. i do not think you should push him to be a Satanist, he needs to learn about it and only if he wants to he should. now this is only my opinion and im not trying to tell you what to do, i hope i helped.
Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Ave Santanas my family,

Be natural and Father Satan will help him sift out the truth from lies. He will start asking questions in time.. my nephew is asking questions he's almost 30 but he may be ready but due to family I gotta be careful what I tell him although he's been meditating for many years so just give him time I am sure there are demons to help you too
~Hail Satan and all His warriors~

Ave Santanas my family,

Thank you every one for writing back,Ok my sons dad is atheist but the reason why he took my son to church is because we dont live together different states at the time and he was living in a hard core christian shelter and the rules were mandatory,The head guy made him go or they would be homeless.I asked my son what does Father Satan look like because he told me he was praying to our God Satan because ive talked to him about this before to get the christian shit out of his head and my son said that father has blonde hair and i didnt tell him this THAT MADE ME SMILE HUGELY with gladness.Sorry about the miss understanding i was trying to get right to the point when i wrote this my the situation is complicated.My son is with me now so thats why i was seeking advice.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

Ave Santanas my family,

Hi Brian,
I am afraid for my sons mental sanity not sure how to word this quite right because when i did my BD in 2005 i went through alot mentaly trying to get rid of thoughts that werent mines and there were many times in the begining i thought i was going nuts but i kept on fighting it.It took me a few years to realy get passed the mental attacks and the physical brusing from the angels attacking me and now im way pass their shit they know it with me the angels so thats why i i dont want my son to be confused and to try to help teach him the right things and the real truth about all mighty Satan like i said ive talked to my son before cause he asked me i am very open about our god and i had way to many fights with my sons dad defending father Satan Almighty and any one else i didnt an dont give a fuck when it comes to our god Satan i will die defending him and my GDs and the gods under Satan and our Satanic Mothers and my son heard every bit of it.Now his dad says our son should be able to choose a god but i know the disaster in what it did to me when i was a kid growing up.I hated going to the kingdom hall and being dragged around door to door so young when all i wanted to do was go an play with my friends at that age ect.Now if every ones suggesting i let my son choose on his own i will listen but i just dont want my son to go through what i went through i just lost my dad last october to jehova it broke my heart in ways i cant even explain too deep.

I agree as he developes himself,Enki will revel himself to him in time.

Hail Enki

Brian 

Ave Santanas my family,

<td val[/IMG]Yes I get it Rachel,my Gentile familly is so lost,but I was lost for many years too.I was just the opposite,I willing got involved with the church,because I didn't know any better.Hate to admit this now,but I have nothing to hide.I actually enjoyed fighting Satan,and the Demons,and got a big thrill out of what I was doing for that fake piece of shit.That is why I say there is hope for all Gentiles.I am still amazed after everything I did against my dear Father Enki,that He excepted my dedication to Him,and that He sent my dear GD Haagenti to protect me and guide me.So no matter what it looks like on the outside,our Great Creator God is capable of waking any Gentile out of the spell of the enemy.If he can wake this xminister out that filth I was in,He is capable of bringing anyone to His family.I am living proof of that.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 5/16/12, RACHEL <mysticlove727@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2012, 12:58 AM

Hi Brian,
I am afraid for my sons mental sanity not sure how to word this quite right because when i did my BD in 2005 i went through alot mentaly trying to get rid of thoughts that werent mines and there were many times in the begining i thought i was going nuts but i kept on fighting it.It took me a few years to realy get passed the mental attacks and the physical brusing from the angels attacking me and now im way pass their shit they know it with me the angels so thats why i i dont want my son to be confused and to try to help teach him the right things and the real truth about all mighty Satan like i said ive talked to my son before cause he asked me i am very open about our god and i had way to many fights with my sons dad defending father Satan Almighty and any one else i didnt an dont give a fuck when it comes to our god Satan i will die defending him and my GDs and the gods under Satan and our Satanic Mothers and my son heard every bit of it.Now his dad says our son should be able to choose a god but i know the disaster in what it did to me when i was a kid growing up.I hated going to the kingdom hall and being dragged around door to door so young when all i wanted to do was go an play with my friends at that age ect.Now if every ones suggesting i let my son choose on his own i will listen but i just dont want my son to go through what i went through i just lost my dad last october to jehova it broke my heart in ways i cant even explain too deep.

I agree as he developes himself,Enki will revel himself to him in time.

Hail Enki

Brian 

Ave Santanas my family,

[/TD]

Its really touching to know your son prays to Satan. Not long ago we did a protection ritual for Gentile children in Indigo Nation's group. Gentile children have no choice when it comes to protecting themselves from negative influences, but we Satanists do and able to make a difference in easing the negativity making sure they grow up in accordance to our Satanic root. 
Not sure if you're already doing this for your son but you may wanna use protective runes for your son in order to deflect negative influences of jewish programs from him.If you've already been doing this, then its great! : )
Take care.

Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 6:36 AM

Thank you every one for writing back,Ok my sons dad is atheist but the reason why he took my son to church is because we dont live together different states at the time and he was living in a hard core christian shelter and the rules were mandatory,The head guy made him go or they would be homeless.I asked my son what does Father Satan look like because he told me he was praying to our God Satan because ive talked to him about this before to get the christian shit out of his head and my son said that father has blonde hair and i didnt tell him this THAT MADE ME SMILE HUGELY with gladness.Sorry about the miss understanding i was trying to get right to the point when i wrote this my the situation is complicated.My son is with me now so thats why i was seeking advice.

Hail Enki

Brian 

Ave Santanas my family,

<td val[/IMG]I understand that shit Rachel.They never do anything with out wanting something in return.When I lost my house in the storm two years ago,and was living without electric or water for over a month.The shit faces would come and deliver supplies to us,and ask to pray with us.I told them thanks but no thanks,that i would not pray to a god that treated his people like that.They weren't very found of my statement.Then they said well it was our god that saved you,to which my reply was,no it was your god that tried to kill me,mine that saved me.
Needless to say they were not happy with giving me supplies after that,but they did.LOL
Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 5/15/12, RACHEL <mysticlove727@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 10:36 PM

Hail Enki

Brian 

Ave Santanas my family,

[/TD]

LOL Yeah I sometimes can't understand how xians think. There are many accidents where dozens of people get killed and one or two gets through it with some few injuries and they scream "MIRACLE, MIRACLE". Why don't blame their fictitious god for killing the other dozen people instead? When 90% of the people get killed and only one gets saved it means their "god" is malevolent. And in many cases the ones who get killed are better xians than the one or two who are saved.

I understand that shit Rachel.They never do anything with out wanting something in return.When I lost my house in the storm two years ago,and was living without electric or water for over a month.The shit faces would come and deliver supplies to us,and ask to pray with us.I told them thanks but no thanks,that i would not pray to a god that treated his people like that.They weren't very found of my statement.Then they said well it was our god that saved you,to which my reply was,no it was your god that tried to kill me,mine that saved me.
Needless to say they were not happy with giving me supplies after that,but they did.LOL
Hail Enki

Brian 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Sun, 5/13/12, the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Ave Santanas my family,

Isn't xianity about afterlife and getting to "heaven" anyway? So why do they even think it's good when somebody lives and getting through an accident, wouldn't it be better according to their religion if he dies and goes to "heaven"? Seriously, they don't seem to even know their own religion.

LOL Yeah I sometimes can't understand how xians think. There are many accidents where dozens of people get killed and one or two gets through it with some few injuries and they scream "MIRACLE, MIRACLE". Why don't blame their fictitious god for killing the other dozen people instead? When 90% of the people get killed and only one gets saved it means their "god" is malevolent. And in many cases the ones who get killed are better xians than the one or two who are saved.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

I understand that shit Rachel.They never do anything with out wanting something in return.When I lost my house in the storm two years ago,and was living without electric or water for over a month.The shit faces would come and deliver supplies to us,and ask to pray with us.I told them thanks but no thanks,that i would not pray to a god that treated his people like that.They weren't very found of my statement.Then they said well it was our god that saved you,to which my reply was,no it was your god that tried to kill me,mine that saved me.
Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Tue, 5/15/12, RACHEL <mysticlove727@ wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

Ave Santanas my family,

Wow Br[/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 11:27 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I need guidence on helping my son who's 9 yrs old,,,,,,

<td vAl[/IMG]I understand that shit Rachel.They never do anything with out wanting something in return.When I lost my house in the storm two years ago,and was living without electric or water for over a month.The shit faces would come and deliver supplies to us,and ask to pray with us.I told them thanks but no thanks,that i would not pray to a god that treated his people like that.They weren't very found of my statement.Then they said well it was our god that saved you,to which my reply was,no it was your god that tried to kill me,mine that saved me.
Hail Enki
Brian 

Hail Enki

Brian 

Ave Santanas my family,

[/TD]

I want to thank every one for your advice,I will try all of every ones suggestions.Hail Satan forever and my GDs and dark blessings to my ss family here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kittyahawk3@..." <kittyahawk3@... wrote:

Be natural and Father Satan will help him sift out the truth from lies. He will start asking questions in time.. my nephew is asking questions he's almost 30 but he may be ready but due to family I gotta be careful what I tell him although he's been meditating for many years so just give him time I am sure there are demons to help you too
~Hail Satan and all His warriors~

Ave Santanas my family,

Yep Xians are completely weird and like a jigsaw puzzle all mixed up. I suppose exactly what the Enemy wants, Mostly the work of Angels making things confusing and their creation the disgusting kikes.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos, God of Prophecy and War!
Hail All Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Isn't xianity about afterlife and getting to "heaven" anyway? So why do they even think it's good when somebody lives and getting through an accident, wouldn't it be better according to their religion if he dies and goes to "heaven"? Seriously, they don't seem to even know their own religion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Tue, 5/15/12, RACHEL <mysticlove727@ wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

Ave Santanas my family,

<td val[/IMG]Yes Shannon and  I said it to the old xtian bitches in the walmart beak room too it was even funnier then..My dady always said my mouth would get in trouble,and he was right too. LOL

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Thu, 5/17/12, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I need guidence on helping my son who's 9 yrs old,,,,,,
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Thursday, May 17, 2012, 3:40 AM

Wow Br[/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 11:27 PM

<td val[/IMG]I understand that shit Rachel.They never do anything with out wanting something in return.When I lost my house in the storm two years ago,and was living without electric or water for over a month.The shit faces would come and deliver supplies to us,and ask to pray with us.I told them thanks but no thanks,that i would not pray to a god that treated his people like that.They weren't very found of my statement.Then they said well it was our god that saved you,to which my reply was,no it was your god that tried to kill me,mine that saved me.
Hail Enki
Brian 

Hail Enki

Brian 

Ave Santanas my family,

[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back