Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need company

yes [/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 1:19 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] I need company

Are any of you from south africa?

cool [/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 4:22 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] I need company

I'm from Pretoria :D

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 04:17 PDT Dane Beattie wrote:

yes i am :) where in sa are you? im in the eastern cape

HAIL SATAN!!!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Yeah invite me. Id: meatiehickup. we need to join forces here in South Africa.

Hail Satan!

On Wed Apr 13th, 2011 10:58 AM PDT Dane Beattie wrote:

cool man u got mxit or whats app?

Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 4:22 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] I need company

I'm from Pretoria :D

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 04:17 PDT Dane Beattie wrote:

yes i am :) where in sa are you? im in the eastern cape

HAIL SATAN!!!

We should join forces here in South Africa. Although maybe not needed because we have the groups. But here we also have our commie problems. Many of you are familiar with the racism and lies spread by various xtian leaders with theire dictator attitudes and ignorance. Zuma is a bishop and they have tried to make witchcraft ilegal before.

This is not about black and white, its about the enemy trying to make us gentiles (black, white, Indian) destroy ouselfs. Xtianity is causing all of this corruption and ignorance. We should expose them and spread the truth about our religion. Our religion needs to be recognised and deserves to be taken seriously. We can figure out stategies and hit them together. Mxshit will ban you if you try and expose anything or push satanism on there (theive done it to me before). But privately we will be able to converse on various satanic things.

We can use the yahoo groups to discuss and join in on any planned group rituals. Or just hit them on your own where you see fit. Demons will lead you to what you need to know, but you need to put in some effort on your behalf.

Many of you are also aware of the enemys mass meetings like 'Loftus vir Jesus', they hosted I think like 30 000 xtians in the past. (cant remember the exact number, but the whole stadium was full) We shouldnt tollerate this abuse.

Its hard to find some satanic company in SA as we are scattered all over the place unaware of each other. If any of you are looking to hook up with a brother feel free to invite me on mxit. Id: meatiehickup. I rarely go on anymore.

Hail Satan!!

On Wed Apr 13th, 2011 7:43 PM PDT Isis Moon wrote:

Im from South Africa. Gauteng to be exact.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back