Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need an advice for a Mercury square

Onbael_

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Do you think I should do a cabalistic Mercury square to learn science, strategy/organisation, or to better learn languages such as ancient Greek?

Or can I do everything in one? Language is a science and is based on similar calculations, and this is one of the bases for organisation anyway.

What do you think?

I think just one is good enough for the purposes you stated. The Mercury Square is also 64 days, making it the second longest after the Moon Square.
What I meant is that with one affirmation I can include everything since the very basis is the same.

As for learning, I think memory is the most important. Memory is the basis of learning, and everything comes after.

Mercury Rules:
Communications, writing, speech, words, education, neighbors, messengers, the mind,intellect,mentality, books, newspapers, magazines,coordination,manual dexterity, media, movement, short distancetravel.

The Moon rules:
Public, food and drink, water andliquids, domestic affairs, women, family,early childhood, the mother, the home,emotions, feelings, instincts, the memory,the unconscious, habits, childbearing, the emotions, moods, and feelings.

Perhaps you should look at your chart and decide which to do.
I would do an all-in one, but more focused on memory and intellect.
Or you can do a freeing (destroying) working, than an empowering working. Perhaps a runic work would also do it.

I would recommend using this affirmation.

“The energy of mercury is enhancing my intelligence and ability to learn.”

Rather them making a long list that feels scattered. A long list of topics just doesn’t feel right to me. If you do pick one topic then the effects will be magnified.

I would recommend using this affirmation.

“The energy of mercury is enhancing my intelligence and ability to learn.”

Rather them making a long list that feels scattered. A long list of topics just doesn’t feel right to me. If you do pick one topic then the effects will be magnified.
I used something similar:
'I learn easily and I know everything about science, in the healthiest and most positive way for me, now and forever'.

I can focus on the goal, I have also included prayers before starting the vibrations, I usually use them to ask for guidance on the goal from the Deity I choose according to the work. It is also part of what HPHC said in the Sermon on Passion. Learning is refered to the sciences, I know what I mean with my affirmation, so it's ok.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back