Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need advise from grown ups!!

kjay_1511

I'm from the teen for satan group which most of them are teens...
But I'm not a dedicated Satanist.

I'm a Buddhist and I'm quite happy with my religion.
but I'm amazed about Satanism, how to empower yourself.
I seek help because I have broken my leg twice,
and I woudn't want to give up my passion for basketball.
So I came upon summoning demons in joy of satan website and did many research...

All along I don't believe about christianity.
I can walk into a church feeling like 'everything around me is fake'
I read Tarot cards, which all christians could only advise me to burn them away.
I believe about Satan as a very powerful angel.
I would like to meet him and ask him more about this religion but I never seen him in my dreams before.

I hope some ADULTS here or PARENTS can actually advise me about this religion because you people are more mature then we teenagers are.
I would like to know more before I sign on the dotted line.

Thank you!!
PS. Anyone from Malaysia??

<td val[/IMG]
This was a good movie. It showed a perfect example of demonic aliens and helps prove that demons are aliens. My dad thinks its only demons and he went on and on about that, and stuff about siding with Christ cause he'll protect from demons. I won't get into that though, I just ignored him cause I already knew what the real answer was but he wouldn't have believed me, either that and he would have forced me to church or an insane asylum. But anyways, you guys should see this movie if you haven't yet.
    --   Giving me pain only makes me stronger.   A virgin princess    __/s\_/v\_/s\__ |/wtuuutw\|

[/TD]

Hello little brother,
i see you have some interest in Satanism... but you have to consider that if you are a buddhist and happy with your religion, and don't intend to believe Satan to be God... you must be carefull.

Don't even try to summon Demons if you are of another faith...
But i'll advise you this... pray and ask Satan to show you the truth,  ask him to light up the darkness and show you. in time, as you'll be more and more serious about your plea, he will answer... as per your leg... it will heal, and you just have to keep training your leg to keep playing basketball...athletes do so... when they break something they take the time to heal and train and keep playing.

Some things we can do on our own others need intervention.

I hope tha Father Lucifer will perhaps light your path.

Get Windows 7 for only $39.99-CDN College or University students only. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href='http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691814'>This offer ends Jan 3-upgrade now!

I'm going to state this above all other things. Satan is NOT an angel in any sense. That idea was introduced in the xian bible and was more than likely made to make him seem inferior to Jehovah and make him appear to be a creation of him. Satan was in no way ever an angel or fallen angel or whatever the hell you want to call it. He is a god. A supreme one at that. He existed before the idea of "God" and the "angels" ever even was thought of. It's great that you're interested in what we believe in, but I thought I'd clear that up first, because a lot of us would find that offensive as would Satan himself. It's fine with me the first time around though, since you are new to this, but just remember that for future reference as continuing to say he's an angel might piss some people off in this group. Good luck with finding any information you may need.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kjay_1511" <kjay_1511@... wrote:

I'm from the teen for satan group which most of them are teens...
But I'm not a dedicated Satanist.

I'm a Buddhist and I'm quite happy with my religion.
but I'm amazed about Satanism, how to empower yourself.
I seek help because I have broken my leg twice,
and I woudn't want to give up my passion for basketball.
So I came upon summoning demons in joy of satan website and did many research...

All along I don't believe about christianity.
I can walk into a church feeling like 'everything around me is fake'
I read Tarot cards, which all christians could only advise me to burn them away.
I believe about Satan as a very powerful angel.
I would like to meet him and ask him more about this religion but I never seen him in my dreams before.

I hope some ADULTS here or PARENTS can actually advise me about this religion because you people are more mature then we teenagers are.
I would like to know more before I sign on the dotted line.

Thank you!!
PS. Anyone from Malaysia??

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back