Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i need advice

crwilliford07

I decided I wanted to get the baphomet tattooed on me but when I brought it up to my chain of command I was told that if I got it I would immediately be processed out of the Marine Corps. Is there any action I can take to get it and still stay in or would it be wiser to wait until my service is up?

It would be wiser not to get it done at all. Don't get tattooed something that is blatantly Satanic. Is your choice but I'm just saying that you may have trouble in your personal and/or social life with such tattoos. I wanted to get the Black Sun symbol done but instead I chose a peacock.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crwilliford07" <crwilliford07@... wrote:

I decided I wanted to get the baphomet tattooed on me but when I brought it up to my chain of command I was told that if I got it I would immediately be processed out of the Marine Corps. Is there any action I can take to get it and still stay in or would it be wiser to wait until my service is up?

<td val[/IMG]I like the peacock idea what could they say right?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] i need advice
Sent: Sun, Sep 30, 2012 7:55:07 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I decided I wanted to get the baphomet tattooed on me but when I brought it up to my chain of command I was told that if I got it I would immediately be processed out of the Marine Corps. Is there any action I can take to get it and still stay in or would it be wiser to wait until my service is up?

[/TD]

This is just another reason why I state don't get tat's.   
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "crwilliford07@..." <crwilliford07@...
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2012 6:32:36 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] i need advice

<td style="font:[/IMG]I like the peacock idea what could they say right?

<td style="font:[/IMG]   I decided I wanted to get the baphomet tattooed on me but when I brought it up to my chain of command I was told that if I got it I would immediately be processed out of the Marine Corps. Is there any action I can take to get it and still stay in or would it be wiser to wait until my service is up?

[/TD]

That's weird I don't think they can legally do that...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crwilliford07" <crwilliford07@... wrote:

What I have done is get my satanic tattoos on my torso, where only those that I choose to show can see, though I am a woman, so I can wear one piece bathing suits. If you are a man, I would recommend the upper thigh. I would explain the baphomet in a way that isn't overtly Satanic, that way they don't question you further.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Gomory! <3

**Little Miss Satanist**
THE
*Valkyrie Vixen*

<td val[/IMG]A peacock, are you sure you have a close enough relationship with father satan.. Hm, a baphomet or inverted pentagram is cool to but personally I think its to common... Go for it though.

To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; crwilliford07@... <crwilliford07@...;
Sent: Mon, Oct 1, 2012 10:32:36 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]I like the peacock idea what could they say right?

<td val[/IMG]   I decided I wanted to get the baphomet tattooed on me but when I brought it up to my chain of command I was told that if I got it I would immediately be processed out of the Marine Corps. Is there any action I can take to get it and still stay in or would it be wiser to wait until my service is up?

[/TD]
[/TD]

I swear I replied to this but I guess it didn't show up... Anyway I don't think they can legally do that.. You can get t anyway and just not tell anyone about it, get it tattooed in a secret place. Or just wait till your out of the marines to get the tattoo if you really want it. Where did you want to get it tattooed?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

I like the peacockidea what could they say right?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

I am planning on getting in on my chest over the left pec

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "viking813@..." <mohawkedmanson@... wrote:

I swear I replied to this but I guess it didn't show up... Anyway I don't think they can legally do that.. You can get t anyway and just not tell anyone about it, get it tattooed in a secret place. Or just wait till your out of the marines to get the tattoo if you really want it. Where did you want to get it tattooed?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

I guess if you wore a shirt all the time, they couldn't say anything if they didn't see it lol.. but yeah I'm almost 100% they can't legally kick you out or get you in trouble for that.. seems kind of silly they would even care.. but if you do get it done post some pictures up, I'd like to see how it turns out

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 12:18 PM, crwilliford07 <crwilliford07@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "viking813@..." <mohawkedmanson@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

--
overt enemy

I say get it. The law will protect u. I think, depending on ur area. It is your religion And just like the kike having our Cross on their skin. U should be able to have your God on your skin. Just research it and make sure u have the current info to back u up on the tattoo. Make a statement and challenge themSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Monica Mau <mohawkedmanson@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 18:20:42 -0500To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: i need advice
  I guess if you wore a shirt all the time, they couldn't say anything if they didn't see it lol.. but yeah I'm almost 100% they can't legally kick you out or get you in trouble for that.. seems kind of silly they would even care.. but if you do get it done post some pictures up, I'd like to see how it turns out

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 12:18 PM, crwilliford07 <crwilliford07@... wrote:

--
overt enemy

You can always resort to black light ink, I think that they really can't do anything because of a tattoo, it's based on religious beliefs whether the military recognizes that particular religion shouldn't matter. You shouldn't be judged on race, religion or sexual preference regardless

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monica Mau <mohawkedmanson@... wrote:

I guess if you wore a shirt all the time, they couldn't say anything if
they didn't see it lol.. but yeah I'm almost 100% they can't legally kick
you out or get you in trouble for that.. seems kind of silly they would
even care.. but if you do get it done post some pictures up, I'd like to
see how it turns out

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 12:18 PM, crwilliford07 <[email protected]:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "viking813@" <mohawkedmanson@
wrote:

I swear I replied to this but I guess it didn't show up... Anyway I
don't think they can legally do that.. You can get t anyway and just not
tell anyone about it, get it tattooed in a secret place. Or just wait till
your out of the marines to get the tattoo if you really want it. Where did
you want to get it tattooed?

Â
Â

Â

Â
I decided I wanted to get the baphomet tattooed on me but when I
brought it up to my chain of command I was told that if I got it I would
immediately be processed out of the Marine Corps. Is there any action I can
take to get it and still stay in or would it be wiser to wait until my
service is up?

--

overt enemy

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back