Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i need a translater!

cerbyrusq

hi all
I have a disability that doesn't allow me to open my third eye and so I cant go astral and I cant communicate with satan but I want to pleas can any one help

hail enki as all should

???

------------------------------
On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 5:40 AM PDT cerbyrusq wrote:

hi all
I have a disability that doesn't allow me to open my third eye and so I cant go astral and I cant communicate with satan but I want to pleas can any one help

hail enki as all should

I am not sure why you need a translator. Keep practicing the meditation for opening your astral senses, and they will open. And father Satan or the gods talk to you through telepathy. Whatever language they speak, you will get it in your language (and vice versa). You don't need a translator for that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cerbyrusq" <cerbyrusq@... wrote:

hi all

hail enki as all should

There is no such disability, short of having your head removed. But still then you have a third eye, as it is part of your soul.

All it takes is patience and persistance. In time you'll be able to open your astral sences and communicate with the Gods.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cerbyrusq" <cerbyrusq@... wrote:

hi all

hail enki as all should

Hello friend,

Not only Father Satan and his demons communicate through telepathy but the third eye is useful to see the demons not to hear them. You can always open your clairaudience points and still communicate with Father with no problem. (Better of course open first your rest of the chakras first and not start with clairaudience points, as with all secondary chakras).

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back