Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need a convienant mentor

Mizz. Nana

Ok so im new to satanism and i have ALOT of technical questions,i didnt get a very friendly welcome to the group so im stating this now-IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT YOU SEE DONT REPLY EN CLICK AWAY! Lol but anyway, i need someone to answer these questions,someone whos willing to exchange numbers en text or call with me because it would be WAY more convienant. I hate having to get online en wait for this slow ass phone to upload a simple message. I need someone whose patient with me (remember im new,my questions arent ment to offend anyone) someone nice and who is wise in spiritual satanism. Someone who goes by the JOS website,someone who can teach me one on one. I know tht my faith shouldnt be based on what other people say or think and its not but id still like someone to compare experiences and wisdom. I need someone to guide me to the door but ill open it myself (meaning tht i need someone to teach me the detailed basics but after i dedicate i wont need those teachings anymore) Anyone with smart ass comment can get to clickin i jus wanna do this right. I dont want to dissapoint father so i need to make sure tht i enter his arms with perfect love,trust,and enough wisdom to support why i dedicated. I dont want to meet father and him ask me why i dedicated en i simply say because i like the religion,and believe in it. No,thts not good enough for me or him. I want to be able to say something like "because i felt you watching over me every night b4 i went to sleep" or "because you made me feel like i was better than what i thought i was" or "because you showed me i could do better". So there,hopefully this justifies why i need someone,and hopefully the rude person who replied to my last message with leave me alone and let me handle my own faith. Thanx ^_^
-Triana
Hail Satan!

Hi there, with all respect, you seem a little self centered. How about this: I dedicated my life to Father Satan because I wanted to serve him! I wanted to do something, however small, to help him win the war! Let me put this another way, when I first started looking at the Jos site, like most of us, everything started clicking into place. And like a lot of us, there were also small doubts. And then I thought to myself: you know what, I dont care, even if by some small chance the churches are right, I still want to be on Satans side! Now, are you prepared to make a commitment like that? If so, you have nothing at all to worry about. Just do it, and start the meditation program and do it every day, the rest will fall into place. And dont worry, we will be here for you, this is the place for dedicated servants of Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mizz. Nana" <tljones247@... wrote:

Ok so im new to satanism and i have ALOT of technical questions,i didnt get a very friendly welcome to the group so im stating this now-IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT YOU SEE DONT REPLY EN CLICK AWAY! Lol but anyway, i need someone to answer these questions,someone whos willing to exchange numbers en text or call with me because it would be WAY more convienant. I hate having to get online en wait for this slow ass phone to upload a simple message. I need someone whose patient with me (remember im new,my questions arent ment to offend anyone) someone nice and who is wise in spiritual satanism. Someone who goes by the JOS website,someone who can teach me one on one. I know tht my faith shouldnt be based on what other people say or think and its not but id still like someone to compare experiences and wisdom. I need someone to guide me to the door but ill open it myself (meaning tht i need someone to teach me the detailed basics but after i dedicate i wont need those teachings anymore) Anyone with smart ass comment can get to clickin i jus wanna do this right. I dont want to dissapoint father so i need to make sure tht i enter his arms with perfect love,trust,and enough wisdom to support why i dedicated. I dont want to meet father and him ask me why i dedicated en i simply say because i like the religion,and believe in it. No,thts not good enough for me or him. I want to be able to say something like "because i felt you watching over me every night b4 i went to sleep" or "because you made me feel like i was better than what i thought i was" or "because you showed me i could do better". So there,hopefully this justifies why i need someone,and hopefully the rude person who replied to my last message with leave me alone and let me handle my own faith. Thanx ^_^
-Triana
Hail Satan!

Hey triana I am new to satanism too. N I read your post.i have been in the same situation like u.i thought we might find a way together to learn n get deeply .here smy # if u wanna text 2038500940. Hei father lucifer

--- Original Message ---

Sent: December 28, 2011 12/28/11
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I need a convienant mentor

-Triana
Hail Satan!

It's probably not a good idea to give your phone number out for everyone to see. No matter how hard we try to root out infiltrators, not everyone here is your friend. 

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 10:14 AM, andro3073@... <andro3073@... wrote:
  Hey tr[/IMG]2038500940. Hei father lucifer

--- Original Message ---

Sent: December 28, 2011 12/28/11
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I need a convienant mentor

-Triana
Hail Satan!

There are no mediators in Satanism. The group is here to help but Satanism is 99% DIY. Satan and his demons can also help you when you are spiritually open and powerful enough to perceive them.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mizz. Nana" <tljones247@... wrote:

-Triana
Hail Satan!

A true mentor would know that they are only to reflect you upon yourself, if a mentor teaches you then they are false, if a mentor inspires you then they are true.

-Triana
Hail Satan!

Wow dude people r so fucking rude now-a-days. Last times i said i wanted to "serve" Satan, someone told me that were not here to serve him and that he's just our guide to be godlike. They said something about the xians are the brainless worshippers and that if he got down on their level of "serving" and "praising" Satan than we were just as bad as them or something like that. So i dont wanna hear nothing about me being "self-centered" dude u dont know shyt. Im jus going by my answered questions. Satanists say that u need to just dedicate and see what happens,but not until ur ready,and when your progressed enough, father and your GD will help you. Ok so what the hell am i suppose to do till then? How am i suppose to know im doing it right? what if im doing these meditations and im doing them wrong without knowing and i never advanced? This is what i mean by "i need a mentor" not "ohh i need someone to teach me everything and anything there is to know about satanism". All you people r being so fucking rude but u dont even know wtf im talking about. If all you wanna do is reply and insult me then dont fucking reply at all thats not cool. Im not trying to hurt anyone so back the fuck off en cut me some slack.
BYE!

~Triana
Hail Satan!

-Triana
Hail Satan!

Oh and btw! Never have doubts about yourself, it will be one of your downfalls. :)
Jus a friendly advise.

Hey Tri, just a few questions..
Have you dedicated yourself yet?
If not, then have you read the JOS site, it's practicaly the best guide/ mentor hahaa!
Nd have you been doin power meditaions?

I'm not sure how much help ill be since I'm new too but maybe if your not opposed to it we could figure stuff out together and talk to each other? I'm tiff email chrnosgrl@... and ill give you my phone number in a private email if you don't mind

Sent from my LG phone

"Mizz. Nana" <tljones247@... wrote:

Wow dude people r so fucking rude now-a-days. Last times i said i wanted to "serve" Satan, someone told me that were not here to serve him and that he's just our guide to be godlike. They said something about the xians are the brainless worshippers and that if he got down on their level of "serving" and "praising" Satan than we were just as bad as them or something like that. So i dont wanna hear nothing about me being "self-centered" dude u dont know shyt. Im jus going by my answered questions. Satanists say that u need to just dedicate and see what happens,but not until ur ready,and when your progressed enough, father and your GD will help you. Ok so what the hell am i suppose to do till then? How am i suppose to know im doing it right? what if im doing these meditations and im doing them wrong without knowing and i never advanced? This is what i mean by "i need a mentor" not "ohh i need someone to teach me everything and anything there is to know about satanism". All you people r being so fucking rude but u dont even know wtf im talking about. If all you wanna do is reply and insult me then dont fucking reply at all thats not cool. Im not trying to hurt anyone so back the fuck off en cut me some slack.
BYE!

~Triana
Hail Satan!

-Triana
Hail Satan!

Anyone who sends a total stanger especially one making bizzare demands their personal info should think about it, and not.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tif <chrnosgrl@... wrote:

I'm not sure how much help ill be since I'm new too but maybe if your not opposed to it we could figure stuff out together and talk to each other? I'm tiff email chrnosgrl@... and ill give you my phone number in a private email if you don't mind

Sent from my LG phone

"Mizz. Nana" <tljones247@... wrote:

BYE!

~Triana
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mizz. Nana" <tljones247@ wrote:

-Triana
Hail Satan!

Hi, I'm sorry if people haven't been exactly "welcoming", but we're just very cautious. in your post, you were extremely hostile and negative, and none of us know you very well, so we don't know what to make of it, so some react poorly. as a general rule, most of us don't give out our numbers and such because we don't know if we can trust everyone here. It's more of a safety precaution than anything, so don't take it personally. If your looking for answers, your best bet it to explore the Joy of Satan website.

-Alex

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

Anyone who sends a total stanger especially one making bizzare demands their personal info should think about it, and not.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tif <chrnosgrl@ wrote:

I'm not sure how much help ill be since I'm new too but maybe if your not opposed to it we could figure stuff out together and talk to each other? I'm tiff email chrnosgrl@ and ill give you my phone number in a private email if you don't mind

Sent from my LG phone

"Mizz. Nana" <tljones247@ wrote:

BYE!

~Triana
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mizz. Nana" <tljones247@ wrote:

-Triana
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back