Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i need a church base

<td val[/IMG]becareful with cults not so cool. look for a church..and depends on how many satanist are in your area.  u jusy gotta reach out n talk to them. but you might have to pull a twiggy and make your own. i made me a nice little ceremony area. i got alter made from the stones of the creek and a fallen tree. my fire pit and congregation area. its aight. my sword i got from bud k and i found my bell. and my parchment is a cotton fiber paper and the ink that i use is a mixture of my blood ( only a couple drops and only for very important ceremonies and rituals) but for the regular its made from honey, milk and vinigar. i use the enochian alphabet to inscribe my words.... you gotta google that. but it can only be seen when passed over the ceremony fire and heats up. becareful not to burn yourself. if your indoors just use a steel bowlwith a candle in the middle.. and of course i got candles for both. but yea like i said its aight.                    ~king~twiggy~~ 

--- On Mon, 1/4/10, Tony S <tonystew30@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] i need a church base
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, January 4, 2010, 4:48 PM

how can i find and join a satanic colt
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back