Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i messed up my third eye

eugene_galamiton

well i kind of did it on the first day. then i didn't do it in the second day. this is bad isn't it? i had a dream where Father satan cussed at me, then i entered a trance. please tell me if he may forgive me

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "eugene_galamiton" <eugene_galamiton@... wrote:
well i kind of did it on the first day. then i didn't do it in the second day. this is bad isn't it? i had a dream where Father satan cussed at me, then i entered a trance. please tell me if he may forgive me
LOL Father cussed at you? Just start again from the first day. It's not a problem unless you make it out to be one.

virdux

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "eugene_galamiton" <eugene_galamiton@... wrote:
WTF THAT DOESNT SOUND LIKE SATAN! maybe you have some angel interference
\in your house trying to scare you out of it pray to father for help through that crazy shit your going through

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back