Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I may have done the commitment ritual wrong

dramerc

Well i think i may have done the ritual wrong
I signed it in blood AFTER i said the pray and i did not put my name on the paper but instead said it out loud.
Will this mean the ritual will have no effect?

Thank you for taking the time to read.

As long as your intentions were to advance yourself to reach Godhead, then your dedication was valid.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dramerc" <dramerc@... wrote:

I signed it in blood AFTER i said the pray and i did not put my name on the paper but instead said it out loud.

I should say that i meant is the ritual still official even though i did those two things?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dramerc" <dramerc@... wrote:

It's still valid. It doesn't matter how you perform it. (A lot of us had problems with ours or messed up a thing or two.) What's in the heart is what matters.

I should say that i meant is the ritual still official even though i did those two things?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dramerc" <dramerc@ wrote:

Good because i was worried i did it wrong and that'd go against me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackmoon0343" <bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:

As long as your intentions were to advance yourself to reach Godhead, then your dedication was valid.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dramerc" <dramerc@ wrote:

I believe the ritual is just a formal way to show you want to dedicate yourself to our father which i believe to be the case, otherwise you wouldn't have done it regardless of how you did it.

Mine wasn't perfect too, quite far from it actually, i opened a wound in my leg to get the blood instead of cutting my left index finger and i was so worried that it could make the dedication invalid that i forgot to say 'hail satan' after the pray and only did it after the flames were out, kinda 1~2 minutes after the pray, also, i am portuguese and i did the pray in english when i should have done it in my language.

To be honest this is still corroding me inside and i thought about doing it again plenty of times (basically every time i think of it) but i believe it can be done (or should be done) only once and i don't know what the consequences would be, but i remember seeing somewhere saying the dedication MUST be done only once so my gut tells me i am better off this way.

Just make sure you show your dedication isn't just a paper and words and that will mean a lot more then a commitment done flawlessly, that is what i have been trying to do.

Cheers brother

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back