Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I Love Him For Always....

violet.louisa

Dear brothers and sisters...

When I was a little girl of 9 or 10 (I'm a wrinkly 40yrs old now haha!!) Father Satan used to visit me at night and sit with me and we used to talk...I remember how loving, protective and...well, fatherly he was!!
He also saved me physically, too. My mother used to like to beat the shit out of me...and many times, I felt his aura of protection around me, physically keeping her away from me. He has protected me many times over, and no doubt saved my life.

My only regret is, that as I got older, I had to keep this relationship to myself, for I once mentioned to a relative, and that brought the psychiatrists tumbling in lol!! I kind of blocked it out, I guess :( I really, really do feel regret that I left him for a number of years...He still whispered in my ear, but I was too afraid to listen...too scared to be labelled as 'crazy'!!! Now I know I was crazy to not listen to His guidance. He has been right all the way (of course!!! lol)

Now, as a 'grown up', no-one can hurt me, as I take pride as a Satanist, and take responsibility for my own safety and that of my family.

Who else, as children, had a relationship with Father Satan?

HAIL TO YOU, ALMIGHTY, BELOVED FATHER!!!!!!

Your experience made me think of something I experienced as a child. I don't know who it was though. I was 7 at the time. As I laid down to go to sleep at night, I would hear voices. Men and women of various ages. All they ever said was my name. It was similar to calling for someone from another room. At some point (probably when I was 10-12), they stopped. As I got closer to finding the JoS (about a year ago), they returned. Though now, they don't simply call my name. Now, it's like flipping channels on television. I catch pieces of sentences and it's no longer limited to when I lay down to sleep though that is still the most common time I hear them. What I hear doesn't seem to have any significance and if I attempt to communicate with these voices either telepathically or vocally, there is never a sensible response. It's very strange things I hear too. The two most recent ones I remember, one was while lying down to sleep, I heard a man say: "Well he doesn't seem to like it very much does he?" And during my Hatha energy buzz one day I heard another man say: "Why you pathetic little grasshopper!" I have no idea if these voices are just enemies attempting to distract me or if it's my clairaudience points opening and picking up on random thoughts from my neighbors, but it's definitely different. Hopefully, with time, I'll be able to harness this and be better able to tell what or who I'm hearing. Hail Satan!
On Jun 1, 2013 10:18 AM, "violet.louisa" <violet.louisa@... wrote:

When I was a little girl of 9 or 10 (I'm a wrinkly 40yrs old now haha!!) Father Satan used to visit me at night and sit with me and we used to talk...I remember how loving, protective and...well, fatherly he was!!
He also saved me physically, too. My mother used to like to beat the shit out of me...and many times, I felt his aura of protection around me, physically keeping her away from me. He has protected me many times over, and no doubt saved my life.

My only regret is, that as I got older, I had to keep this relationship to myself, for I once mentioned to a relative, and that brought the psychiatrists tumbling in lol!! I kind of blocked it out, I guess :( I really, really do feel regret that I left him for a number of years...He still whispered in my ear, but I was too afraid to listen...too scared to be labelled as 'crazy'!!! Now I know I was crazy to not listen to His guidance. He has been right all the way (of course!!! lol)

Now, as a 'grown up', no-one can hurt me, as I take pride as a Satanist, and take responsibility for my own safety and that of my family.

Father Satan and my GDs had saved me a hundreds of times when I was a little child. One I had drank acetone and I vomited only the acetone (I had dined at this time and problems in absorbing nutrients at childhood), another time a pan with boiling water fell in my whole body and nothing happened. Not to mention the thousands of times I almost got run over. The enemy tried to kill me several times but Father has always been there to save me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "violet.louisa" <violet.louisa@... wrote:

It's funny how the enemy already knows when we are young, who will go to Lord Satan and Satanism eventually.

To: violet.louisa <violet.louisa@...; [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 1, 2013 7:48:28 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I Love Him For Always....

Father Satan and my GDs had saved me a hundreds of times when I was a little child. One I had drank acetone and I vomited only the acetone (I had dined at this time and problems in absorbing nutrients at childhood), another time a pan with boiling water fell in my whole body and nothing happened. Not to mention the thousands of times I almost got run over. The enemy tried to kill me several times but Father has always been there to save me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "violet.louisa" <violet.louisa@... wrote:

Yes, when I look at the past I see a straight route to the point I'm already.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

It's funny how the enemy already knows when we are young, who will go to Lord Satan and Satanism eventually.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "violet.louisa" <violet.louisa@ wrote:

That's good to hear. I did a lot of searching everywhere, in the occult and including christianity, for answers. I wish I had taken a direct route too, it would have saved me a lot of time, money, energy and grief. I first saw the JoS link on the old Myspace (on a Satanic group) about 8 years ago. But fear kept me from clicking on it. I wish I had. -.-It made me realize the christianized indoctrination and programming society, on a whole, is under. Some people are programmed less. Thankfully my curiousity got the better of me and I spent a few years searching about Lord Lucifer. Which led me to JoS. And out of christianity.Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, June 2, 2013 9:48:20 AM

Yes, when I look at the past I see a straight route to the point I'm already.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "violet.louisa" <violet.louisa@ wrote:

Yes. My story is similar to yours, Magus...though without the xianity
part. Lol. I had contemplated being a xian, but that idea only lasted
for like 5 seconds. Lol. Floated around for a few years, trying
different religions...well, studying them, at any rate. I never made a
formal commitment to any of them. Studied buddhism first, then
wicca...then, contemplated xianity. Then, just like that, I found
Satan. Or I suppose, Satan found me. Heh. either way, I found where I
belonged. This is gonna sound weird, but I will say it regardless. All
throughout my years of seeking, I had been looking for something, and
only in hindsight looking back now, do I realize what it was: I had
been searching for a deity...someone, a being whom I could call Lord,
Father and ultimately, friend. And I found that God in Satan/Enki. He
is my Lord, my Father, my King and my master. When I use the word
'master', I use it in the Oriental sense as teacher. He is my
everything and my all. I adore him so! Hail Father Satan always! All
praise his mighty name!

On 6/2/13, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
That's good to hear. I did a lot of searching everywhere, in the occult and
including christianity, for answers. I wish I had taken a direct route too,
it would have saved me a lot of time, money, energy and grief. I first saw
the JoS link on the old Myspace (on a Satanic group) about 8 years ago. But
fear kept me from clicking on it. I wish I had. -.-
It made me realize the christianized indoctrination and programming society,
on a whole, is under. Some people are programmed less. Thankfully my
curiousity got the better of me and I spent a few years searching about Lord
Lucifer. Which led me to JoS. And out of christianity.
Hail Satan!

Sent: Sunday, June 2, 2013 9:48:20 AM

Yes, when I look at the past I see a straight route to the point I'm
already.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis
<magus.immortalis@... wrote:

It's funny how the enemy already knows when we are young, who will go to
Lord Satan and Satanism eventually.

Â
Father Satan and my GDs had saved me a hundreds of times when I was a
little child. One I had drank acetone and I vomited only the acetone (I
had dined at this time and problems in absorbing nutrients at childhood),
another time a pan with boiling water fell in my whole body and nothing
happened. Not to mention the thousands of times I almost got run over. The
enemy tried to kill me several times but Father has always been there to
save me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "violet.louisa" <violet.louisa@
wrote:

When I was a little girl of 9 or 10 (I'm a wrinkly 40yrs old now haha!!)
Father Satan used to visit me at night and sit with me and we used to
talk...I remember how loving, protective and...well, fatherly he was!!
He also saved me physically, too. My mother used to like to beat the
shit out of me...and many times, I felt his aura of protection around
me, physically keeping her away from me. He has protected me many times
over, and no doubt saved my life.

My only regret is, that as I got older, I had to keep this relationship
to myself, for I once mentioned to a relative, and that brought the
psychiatrists tumbling in lol!! I kind of blocked it out, I guess :( I
really, really do feel regret that I left him for a number of years...He
still whispered in my ear, but I was too afraid to listen...too scared
to be labelled as 'crazy'!!! Now I know I was crazy to not listen to His
guidance. He has been right all the way (of course!!! lol)

Now, as a 'grown up', no-one can hurt me, as I take pride as a Satanist,
and take responsibility for my own safety and that of my family.

I had something similar to this but i was an Xian first :p i was into it for a while and then randomly something clicked and told me that it wasnt right for me to be an xian and that there was a higher purpose and not knowing what to think about that I called myself Xian for a while, as i was thinking about it and then i began not to like christianity at all and didnt believe in any of the teachings. Then i went searching for different religions after a bit. i went to wicca first and then after a little bit it still didnt seem right and then my friend talked about how he summoned a demon ( which in the end turned out to be an imposter entity) and that caught my interest and he said that it was forcing him to make weekly sacrifices by stabbing bibles and stuff like that and when he didnt do it, the entity got angry and gave him warnings and killed all of his fish in his fish tank, that scared him so he continued to make the sacrifices. and in return it did him small favors like hurting people that were his enemies and helped him cause random destruction, he came to me for advice on how to get rid of it and i said that i would look into it (still looking into wicca at the time) i told him to try a banishing ritual then he randomly changed his mind and said it protected him, so curious about demons and so forth i came to this site and wanted to figure out how to summon one because i was seeking knowledge. and then after it not working a couple of times i read the site learned about dedication and then from there came to where i am now. And also after a bit realized that the charecteristics of the entity my friend was dealing with did not match up with any demon description on the site ( it was asking for him and me to kill someone in return for it looking into the future.) ( i asked my friend questions he asked the entity the entity answered to him and he answered to me so my friend was the medium). but knowing that blood sacrifice for a simple reading into the future wouldnt be asked by the gods i told my friend my thoughts he agreed and then he prayed to father for help and he said that it hasnt been going on really since. So in the process of helping my friend i found my way here along with bringing my friend to father. ^-^

But unfortunately i havent had any relationship like that with him. But I hope to get there soon ^-^ im 15 at the moment

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back