Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I like to sing but I worry about the possibility that the lyrics I sing will give negative affirmations.

Bmwm3gtr

suffered from negative emotions, and my heart and soul wanted meditation
One day, I cried
I think it's time to heal myself.
I left myself crying out of concern.
I'm 20 and still doing this represents my bad relationship with Christianity.
Christianity is the worst religion.
They use people with good hearts as livestock!
Christianity has destroyed my spirit.
Christianity abandons its feelings and makes them robots.
This is a slave.
The problem is that I still have this slave concern, this negative concern about the future
The temperament of making a family remains.
It's a healing and hopeful song but
Is it possible to say that music that assumes a negative situation is a negative lyric?
ex>
"Did you cry to me who didn't have anything?"
Does this lyric create the possibility that I won't be able to have anything in the future?
Or, "The world is not only for me who is very vulnerable."
Do these lyrics make me vulnerable?
"Oh, golden days that won't come again."
These lyrics are about celebrating one's memories, but these lyrics
Does it offer the possibility that good days won't come?
The reason I'm worried about this is because I think I'm going to make a negative affirmation.
Also, I know that jos priests respond very kindly in the forum.
What makes you so dedicated?
I wonder about this.
Also, if I'm worried a lot, does it attract negative things or energy?
Also, I would like to share these music.
Also, what are the criteria for negative lyrics?
I would appreciate it if you could let me know the exact criteria.
Also do I get a negative energy or influence if I listen to Buddhist scriptures or the Bible?
I like to sing but
I worry about the possibility that the lyrics I sing will give negative affirmations.

I think the most important thing is how you feel about it. What is your perspective on negativity?

It should rather be looked at from a point of neutrality and growth; something that is not inherently good or bad but just is.

A sad song and even an angry song can all illicit positive emotions by way of catharsis. We cannot have genuinely positive emotions without first having negative ones. Childbirth for instance involves much pain and the first thing newborns do when they are born is to cry.

Heck, I'm even into the most extreme metal. It may not always represent ideas Satanism and death in the right way, however I take from that as being a subjective idea, as humans' vague expression reflection of certain realities.

Now certainly, there are things about 'evil' and so on in metal (especially black metal) but again it's all about how we frame our minds. Consider what 99.9% of the world perceives as "evil" and you'll soon realize that these words have been misrepresented to the extreme for thousands of years by the enemy.

Therefore, lyrics that say things like "Satanic forces of evil" translate in my brain as the way abrahamic religions see it. To embrace being "evil" in the minds of Christians while singing about things like ridding the world of xianist ilk to me shows more positives than negatives, yet to many people that music is just nothing but unpleasant, nihilistic and hateful noise.

To kill is to rebirth/tranform. To sacrifice is to also give up something for something else; such as energy for food/etc in all of nature.

All these words really are just words - concepts that can have various different allegorical and contextual meanings. I wouldn't worry too much about the way they sound or appear and instead try to focus on the place they come from. Nothing else matters.

It's much like Dante's Inferno or works from great artists like Michelangelo. Even today we cannot express our values, beliefs and so on to their fullest extent. Imagine what would happen if a person started promoting all things JoS, SS and so on in their art/music? It wouldn't take long for said person to put themselves in danger that cannot ever be truly seen or understood lest not for steady meditation and advancement.

Still, that being said, we are far more free when compared to the dark ages. I think that all things good and bad can be found in all places; a constant duality within all things. Even the most ardent people of "faith" can do things that support and align with our cause. Things in our world simply are not black and white; they are endlessly variable, exponential and (to a degree) unpredictable.

I hope my thoughts/feelings on this might help. Art is the most subjective thing there is so don't worry too much about making things appear negative. Negativity can improve positivity and connectivity/empathy in those with the right mind and heart.

suffered from negative emotions, and my heart and soul wanted meditation
One day, I cried
I think it's time to heal myself.
I left myself crying out of concern.
I'm 20 and still doing this represents my bad relationship with Christianity.
Christianity is the worst religion.
They use people with good hearts as livestock!
Christianity has destroyed my spirit.
Christianity abandons its feelings and makes them robots.
This is a slave.
The problem is that I still have this slave concern, this negative concern about the future
The temperament of making a family remains.
It's a healing and hopeful song but
Is it possible to say that music that assumes a negative situation is a negative lyric?
ex>
"Did you cry to me who didn't have anything?"
Does this lyric create the possibility that I won't be able to have anything in the future?
Or, "The world is not only for me who is very vulnerable."
Do these lyrics make me vulnerable?
"Oh, golden days that won't come again."
These lyrics are about celebrating one's memories, but these lyrics
Does it offer the possibility that good days won't come?
The reason I'm worried about this is because I think I'm going to make a negative affirmation.
Also, I know that jos priests respond very kindly in the forum.
What makes you so dedicated?
I wonder about this.
Also, if I'm worried a lot, does it attract negative things or energy?
Also, I would like to share these music.
Also, what are the criteria for negative lyrics?
I would appreciate it if you could let me know the exact criteria.
Also do I get a negative energy or influence if I listen to Buddhist scriptures or the Bible?
I like to sing but
I worry about the possibility that the lyrics I sing will give negative affirmations.

Music is power Brother! Remember that while music is Satanic in nature, see this link here (https://satanisgod.org/MUSIC.html) still, modern music especially, can be infested with a lot of influences from the enemy.

Besides Buddhist and Bible songs which come from the negative side, I would also avoid songs that contain dark or "connect with darkness" binaurals or any other such songs. They clearly don't give a good vibe and looking at the images they interpret of the Demons, it's clear that they are not from the JoS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back