Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I know this is unrelated to this board

This video actually is very related to this board as Spiritual Satanism focuses on all-round health.

The kikes put all sorts of things into and remove things from our food and also our water these days that is specifically designed to completely destroy the Gentile Mind and Body. It is true that Cancer and other diseases are totally avoidable. The kikes in control do everything they can to keep this truth quiet as these "diseases" are another way of enforcing Gentile Destruction.

There are also certain "foods" on the market that are not even food at all but rather simulations of food. An example of this is one man in China who owned a hamburger takeout. What he was selling as hamburgers did in fact look like, smell like and taste like meat but it was later discovered that it was in fact a type of cardboard that had been treated with specific chemicals to give it a meaty flavor. He was using this as patties in order to save money on buying real meat. It went unnoticed for years as people honestly believed that what they were eating was meat, until one man got suspicious one day and decided to investigate it further. This is a minor example, but the kike run food industries use these tricks all the time. A lot of what you can buy at supermarkets is no better than poison.

Water is another major issue. There are all kinds of chemicals that are chucked into our water supplies including all kinds of chemical waste. I heard from a woman I know that the current drastic increase of young Alzheimer's patients can be linked to the much higher levels of Aluminium in the water these days. They are also over loading the water with Fluoride which causes calcification of the Pineal Gland. They are specifically trying to dumb down and weaken the Gentile People.

Gentile People need to be made aware of these things. Our physical Health is just as important as our Spiritual and Mental Health.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "H K" <monumentalwheel@... wrote:

This information is too important i think to not pass on.
especially amongst fellow Satanists
Try to watch all of it...... it's worth is speechless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssg1V9c7E5s

HAIL SATAN!!!

This isn't directed at anyone specifically but how exactly do we bypass the Food Crisis. I mean it makes me sick to my stomach that the milk AND cereal I just ate had those jew markings/labels on them. So if I don't eat I starve and if I do, I consume poison. Can't there be an option C somewhere? Has anyone started a clean diet by any means? I'm pretty sure that even the so-called natural food on the market is poisoned too, so what are the other decisions to choice from? Do we have to move to the country-side{for all the city-dwellers like myself} and hunt for food?

-Scarlet Darkness

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

This video actually is very related to this board as Spiritual Satanism focuses on all-round health.

The kikes put all sorts of things into and remove things from our food and also our water these days that is specifically designed to completely destroy the Gentile Mind and Body. It is true that Cancer and other diseases are totally avoidable. The kikes in control do everything they can to keep this truth quiet as these "diseases" are another way of enforcing Gentile Destruction.

There are also certain "foods" on the market that are not even food at all but rather simulations of food. An example of this is one man in China who owned a hamburger takeout. What he was selling as hamburgers did in fact look like, smell like and taste like meat but it was later discovered that it was in fact a type of cardboard that had been treated with specific chemicals to give it a meaty flavor. He was using this as patties in order to save money on buying real meat. It went unnoticed for years as people honestly believed that what they were eating was meat, until one man got suspicious one day and decided to investigate it further. This is a minor example, but the kike run food industries use these tricks all the time. A lot of what you can buy at supermarkets is no better than poison.

Water is another major issue. There are all kinds of chemicals that are chucked into our water supplies including all kinds of chemical waste. I heard from a woman I know that the current drastic increase of young Alzheimer's patients can be linked to the much higher levels of Aluminium in the water these days. They are also over loading the water with Fluoride which causes calcification of the Pineal Gland. They are specifically trying to dumb down and weaken the Gentile People.

Gentile People need to be made aware of these things. Our physical Health is just as important as our Spiritual and Mental Health.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "H K" <monumentalwheel@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

I try to buy foods that don't have that hateful kosher tax symbol on them but such foods are few and far between. I raise the issue wherever I can; most people are quite unaware of how we're being robbed blind.

In the city, it's doubly hard. Grow what you can on your patio or perhaps in a community garden. Patronize "farmer's markets", etc.

It can help a little if you avoid packaged and prepared as much as possible, but won't clear the problem entirely.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scarlet.darkness" <scarlet.darkness@... wrote:

This isn't directed at anyone specifically but how exactly do we bypass the Food Crisis. I mean it makes me sick to my stomach that the milk AND cereal I just ate had those jew markings/labels on them. So if I don't eat I starve and if I do, I consume poison. Can't there be an option C somewhere? Has anyone started a clean diet by any means? I'm pretty sure that even the so-called natural food on the market is poisoned too, so what are the other decisions to choice from? Do we have to move to the country-side{for all the city-dwellers like myself} and hunt for food?

-Scarlet Darkness

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "H K" <monumentalwheel@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Yes, it is an industry and they reap plenty of money from destroying health and getting people addicted to prescription drugs at extortion prices.

I know a lot about food, chemicals and such from personal study and over 20 years working in the food industry. Nearly everything is contaminated. One must eat, though. Not eating or not eating enough will destroy your health faster than eating even a steady diet of junk food.

There are levels of toxic substances. By using common sense and knowing a bit about what ingediants are in certain foods, one can be better off. Prepared entrees are the worst. These are quick, convenient and take little if any preparing. Look to the ingrediants and you can see for yourself most have more than a paragraph. In addition to an endless list of chemicals, these are processed to where they have virtually no nutritional value at all. Synthetic vitamins are added, which are also practically worthless in regards to nutrition. These chemicals, when one lives on a diet of the above, cause cancer and other problems.

Radiated foods are the equivalent of eating paste. All of the nutrition and everything else has been destroyed by radiation. Though these are labeled as 'safe' I seriously doubt this. These are the perishable items such as tuna, fish, seafood, bacon, etc., that are not kept under refrigeration anymore. Due to having everything within them systematically destroyed through being radiated, they could last many years and never have to be refrigerated. As is with the program of xianity, more and more things are getting to be more and more artificial. The enemy is artificial and anti-life and anti nature and natural law. IMO, radiated foods should be avoided and are poison.

Also, many pet foods are full of toxic wastes which destroy the health of beloved pets. Canned cat and dog foods contain 'by-products.' These 'by-products' are mostly diseased and cancerous tissues from aninals who have been processed through slaughterhouses. Other toxins are also added and the jewish run and operated companies are fully protected as these euphamisms are in the 'fine print.'

'Rendering' of dry cat and dog food includes euthanized animals from pounds and shelters, along with road kill. A good rule of thumb is if the food stinks, it contains major toxins and should not be fed to any pets. If anyone is interested, I can provide references here, regarding what is in pet food. I have to look these up.

I no longer feed my cats canned cat food. I cook ground turkey, and for 50 cents more than cat food, I get canned chicken for humans for them, also canned mackerel which is cheap [I squash the soft bones with my fingers]. Ground turkey in some places is cheaper than canned cat food. Purina cat chow for dry food is ok. Purina seems to put out decent products for animals. One should never feed cats or any other pets a diet of canned fish more than twice a week because most fish is heavily contaminated with mercury and if eaten regularly, can cause mercury poisoning.

Baby food is another. Baby food in the jar is very low in nutrition. If at all possible, infants should be nursed. I nursed all of my kids, each for an entire year. I also fed them ground up food that I prepared. Just make sure if you feed them ground food that it is bland and easy to eat and digest. Onions, broccoli and other gaseous foods cause the colic, even when present in beast milk. I found that one out the hard way.

The best and ideal way to go is to prepare as much as you can from scratch. This is time consuming, but if you can cook in batches and then freeze your meals, it can be worthwhile. Like I already wrote, prepared entrees are the worst. In many cases, our bodies adapt and we become immune to certain chemicals. Everything has toxins in it. The key is to identify which has more and which has less.

We all need to eat. Knowing what you are eating is a big help. No one should ever become paranoid in regards to food. If things were THAT bad, everyone would be dead. Hatha yoga, mediation and other Satanic practices keep one healthy and protected, as these give 'prana' from other means. Food is a source of prana and prana is needed to survive. What we cannot anymore get from our food in regards to prana, we can make up for with Satanic meditation and yoga.

In closing, there are billions of people in the world and feeding large urban populations is not easy. Food can no longer be picked out of the ground [healthiest, as this contains the life force [prana] of the plant], or off of a tree or freshly slaughtered animals. Food must be transported, survive the shelf life until purchased and much more. Those who work two or more jobs do not have the time to prepare meals, and such. All of this has to be taken into consideration.

Given the extensive abilities of science, most of the problems in the above could be solved. Yes, there are certain chemicals which are necessary and needed for foods so they do not develop deadly bacteria. Many chemicals which jew owned and operated companies put into our foods -TO SAVE MORE MONEY AND ALSO TO CREATE ILLNESSES AND DISEASES OF WHICH THEY PROFIT- are totally unnecessary. Jew owned companies dump all kinds of toxic wastes into our water systems and also into our foods so they can 'save money' again, as proper and responsible disposal of such is more time consuming and of course costly. Lebanon [next door to Israel] has become a waste dump, where Israel has dumped so much filth that running waters there in many parts are grey and frothing with toxic waste.

As for eating out, I have worked in restaurants for most of my life, as a cook. I have seen things that would make one's hair stand on end, even in the 'upper-scale' restaurants. Eating in a buffet is about the best, as the food has a high turn over rate and is normally made fresh in most places where there is a big business. If you eat in restaurants regularly, it is best to choose items that are regularly served. This is long enough and I am not going to go into how many customers pay top dollar for aged leftovers, which I saw repeatedly in my career as a cook.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!

I think the best solution would be to grow your own food as much as possible. You can have an indoor garden. I myself do this as well as buy meat directly from farmers instead of the supermarkets.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scarlet.darkness" <scarlet.darkness@... wrote:

-Scarlet Darkness

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!

Cancer is easy to cured with balancing the Ph in the body again, hundreds of people have been cured by doing this, some just by drinking massive amounts of mineral water. Cancer cells put into an alkaline solution literally dissolved in several hours. It's diet and atmosphere pollution, around the turn of the 20th century cancer was only around 1 to 2 percent in cases among the population now have or more have it. The rest will die from a combo but mainly heart issues which where almost non-existant till around 50 years ago.   I suggesting find clean springs in your area and organic local farms and stores as well becoming aware of wild foods and how to prepare them. Many garden foods are great but have been domesticated and lost their real power, wild foods still have them. Carrot for example was Queen Anne's Lace and was used for birth control and it was about the size of a pinky finger and pale. Tamato's where a tiny berry that was posion to eat. Start looking into herbs lots of power there, milk thistle is interesting for the liver it can cure a person of the most destructive liver toxin on earth even mordern science can't.etc   You can feel the difference in wild food vs domesticated I can drink fruit juice all day long, but high grade wild food you have to dose with it's strong. It still has it's medicines intact.   With milk look for  organic fermented. The pasturiation process causes lactose intolerance as the bacteria needed to digest the lactso is within the milk and is cooked out. People who switched to fermented dariy lost their lactose intolerance due to this.
With water I recreate my own spring water by putting though a distiller note not a kettle, the evaporation process replcates how water actual is taken from within the earth and pumped out the spring, [the spring water your drinking is about 10,000 years old] then I run a North Side magnetic magnet on the jar with puts the proper negative charge back into the water and also put sea salt into the water remineralizing it.   This is how water is in it's pure form coming out of a clean spring. I had not cleaned my main jar for awhile and found greenish algae froming with it. Which means I have been sucessful at bring it back to life, guys who get the water right from the spring state the same happens in their jars after awhile.   This also allows for full hydration of the cells[activating and mineralization of the body, the first major step in sickness science has found is demineralization and dhydration. Most purified water is sterile and life less and due to being demineralized can not pentrate the cell as the surface tension is too thick, leaving the cell dehydrated.   The news on food is know more now, but how to create healthy water is still not well known most people think the shit in the plastic toxic bottle is good for them.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, February 19, 2011 2:09:25 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I know this is unrelated to this board

I try to buy foods that don't have that hateful kosher tax symbol on them but such foods are few and far between. I raise the issue wherever I can; most people are quite unaware of how we're being robbed blind.

In the city, it's doubly hard. Grow what you can on your patio or perhaps in a community garden. Patronize "farmer's markets", etc.

It can help a little if you avoid packaged and prepared as much as possible, but won't clear the problem entirely.

-Scarlet Darkness

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!

I am posting this thread to all of the JoS e-groups as I feel the information here is important. Please read through the entire message here to understand the discussion.

To add some more, which I feel is important here, here is a list of chemicals in foods:
http://www.cspinet.org/reports/chemcuisine.htm#nitrites

As for 'sodium nitrate' or 'sodium nitrite' this chemical is needed to process 'cured' meats such as sausages and bacon, salami, etc. I strongly disagree with 'avoiding' these foods, but one should be aware that a steady diet [every day for a meal] of these processed meats can cause cancer. Eating the above maybe 2-3 times a week should pose no problems for a healthy person. People who use tobacco are at much higher risk. As there is a warning label on cigarettes, they can dump whatever poisons they wish to be ground up with the tobacco and are legally protected. Cigarettes and other tobacco products are the absolute worst, but this is a personal choice here.

Food dyes, especially red, blue and green are also major carcinogens [cancer causing]. Sadly, this toxic garbage is readily available and appealing to children.

Here is a reference in regards to pet foods that I wrote of in my last post:

Food Pets Die For: Shocking Facts About Pet Food by Ann N. Martin; foreword by Shawn Messonnier.
Published Troutdale, Or. : NewSage Press : Distributed in the United States and Canada by Publishers Group West, c 2003.

I read more, but I have to research, as this was some time ago.

If you choose to prepare your own pet food, salt, sugar and spices are NOT needed. These can make animals sick. A bland diet of plain meat along with dry food such as purina chows are the best.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Yes, it is an industry and they reap plenty of money from destroying health and getting people addicted to prescription drugs at extortion prices.

I know a lot about food, chemicals and such from personal study and over 20 years working in the food industry. Nearly everything is contaminated. One must eat, though. Not eating or not eating enough will destroy your health faster than eating even a steady diet of junk food.

There are levels of toxic substances. By using common sense and knowing a bit about what ingediants are in certain foods, one can be better off. Prepared entrees are the worst. These are quick, convenient and take little if any preparing. Look to the ingrediants and you can see for yourself most have more than a paragraph. In addition to an endless list of chemicals, these are processed to where they have virtually no nutritional value at all. Synthetic vitamins are added, which are also practically worthless in regards to nutrition. These chemicals, when one lives on a diet of the above, cause cancer and other problems.

Radiated foods are the equivalent of eating paste. All of the nutrition and everything else has been destroyed by radiation. Though these are labeled as 'safe' I seriously doubt this. These are the perishable items such as tuna, fish, seafood, bacon, etc., that are not kept under refrigeration anymore. Due to having everything within them systematically destroyed through being radiated, they could last many years and never have to be refrigerated. As is with the program of xianity, more and more things are getting to be more and more artificial. The enemy is artificial and anti-life and anti nature and natural law. IMO, radiated foods should be avoided and are poison.

Also, many pet foods are full of toxic wastes which destroy the health of beloved pets. Canned cat and dog foods contain 'by-products.' These 'by-products' are mostly diseased and cancerous tissues from aninals who have been processed through slaughterhouses. Other toxins are also added and the jewish run and operated companies are fully protected as these euphamisms are in the 'fine print.'

'Rendering' of dry cat and dog food includes euthanized animals from pounds and shelters, along with road kill. A good rule of thumb is if the food stinks, it contains major toxins and should not be fed to any pets. If anyone is interested, I can provide references here, regarding what is in pet food. I have to look these up.

I no longer feed my cats canned cat food. I cook ground turkey, and for 50 cents more than cat food, I get canned chicken for humans for them, also canned mackerel which is cheap [I squash the soft bones with my fingers]. Ground turkey in some places is cheaper than canned cat food. Purina cat chow for dry food is ok. Purina seems to put out decent products for animals. One should never feed cats or any other pets a diet of canned fish more than twice a week because most fish is heavily contaminated with mercury and if eaten regularly, can cause mercury poisoning.

Baby food is another. Baby food in the jar is very low in nutrition. If at all possible, infants should be nursed. I nursed all of my kids, each for an entire year. I also fed them ground up food that I prepared. Just make sure if you feed them ground food that it is bland and easy to eat and digest. Onions, broccoli and other gaseous foods cause the colic, even when present in beast milk. I found that one out the hard way.

The best and ideal way to go is to prepare as much as you can from scratch. This is time consuming, but if you can cook in batches and then freeze your meals, it can be worthwhile. Like I already wrote, prepared entrees are the worst. In many cases, our bodies adapt and we become immune to certain chemicals. Everything has toxins in it. The key is to identify which has more and which has less.

We all need to eat. Knowing what you are eating is a big help. No one should ever become paranoid in regards to food. If things were THAT bad, everyone would be dead. Hatha yoga, mediation and other Satanic practices keep one healthy and protected, as these give 'prana' from other means. Food is a source of prana and prana is needed to survive. What we cannot anymore get from our food in regards to prana, we can make up for with Satanic meditation and yoga.

In closing, there are billions of people in the world and feeding large urban populations is not easy. Food can no longer be picked out of the ground [healthiest, as this contains the life force [prana] of the plant], or off of a tree or freshly slaughtered animals. Food must be transported, survive the shelf life until purchased and much more. Those who work two or more jobs do not have the time to prepare meals, and such. All of this has to be taken into consideration.

Given the extensive abilities of science, most of the problems in the above could be solved. Yes, there are certain chemicals which are necessary and needed for foods so they do not develop deadly bacteria. Many chemicals which jew owned and operated companies put into our foods -TO SAVE MORE MONEY AND ALSO TO CREATE ILLNESSES AND DISEASES OF WHICH THEY PROFIT- are totally unnecessary. Jew owned companies dump all kinds of toxic wastes into our water systems and also into our foods so they can 'save money' again, as proper and responsible disposal of such is more time consuming and of course costly. Lebanon [next door to Israel] has become a waste dump, where Israel has dumped so much filth that running waters there in many parts are grey and frothing with toxic waste.

As for eating out, I have worked in restaurants for most of my life, as a cook. I have seen things that would make one's hair stand on end, even in the 'upper-scale' restaurants. Eating in a buffet is about the best, as the food has a high turn over rate and is normally made fresh in most places where there is a big business. If you eat in restaurants regularly, it is best to choose items that are regularly served. This is long enough and I am not going to go into how many customers pay top dollar for aged leftovers, which I saw repeatedly in my career as a cook.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!

Maxine, if it's not too much trouble -- how do you handle the vitamin/mineral requirements for cats (taurine, for example) in homemade cat food? I tried making cat food once years ago and nearly killed the cat!

We always get high end dry cat food (which doesn't have the awful smell) and the occasional -- very occasional canned "treat".

Thanks.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!

Well u can make your cats food but like Maxine said you can use Purina cat chow to make up for the other nutrients like taurine. Well as for food I occassionally shop at organic stores but that's me. Anyone can buy emerald sea tablets which are amazing for the health and dispelling out the chemicals in food and which is excellent for the health. A great vitamin supplement that can prevent MANY things!!! It costs twenty seven dollars on line. And I reccommemd it to everyone. Cauenna pepper is also marvelous for the health mixed with warm water.amazing! Detoxing is also great! Every now and again. Coconut oil is excellent as well. Milk thystle has silymarin which raises glutathione which is excellent for fighting diseases! Eat cereals which had less sugar read all ingredients! Eat brain foods like chocolate that is 75 percent pure chocolate and use as much natural products as possible. Looking up natural cures are great. Or as far as meditation I would
keep up the aura of protection and or put one around my pet as well. Himalayan rock crystal salt is the purest natural salt of all and don't cost much. As far as water you can get a good enough water filter because water OS the most essential! I reccomend Dr mercolas water filter.is excellent. Hope this helps.

On Sat Feb 19th, 2011 4:57 PM EST chalchiuhnenetzin wrote:

Maxine, if it's not too much trouble -- how do you handle the vitamin/mineral requirements for cats (taurine, for example) in homemade cat food? I tried making cat food once years ago and nearly killed the cat!

We always get high end dry cat food (which doesn't have the awful smell) and the occasional -- very occasional canned "treat".

Thanks.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!

I want to try to help others in the group that might be smokers like myself. Shamefully I smoke, I know how bad and harmful it is, but for those who just Must Smoke there is better alternatives. I do things a little bit different than some. I got off those Nasty Marlboro cigarettes. I started smoking American Spirit cigarettes instead. Also I smoke a pipe. This is because there are only about 6 naturally occurring poisons in pipe tobacco, and American Spirit cigarettes because these are all natural.   THAT BEING SAID, THERE IS NO "SAFE" SMOKE/ CIGARETTE! I wish others would try this as well, if you are like me and just can't quit right now. Maybe down the road, when I advance my soul and get more powerful I will have the ability to do this. A bright side to the pipe is that I don't inhale near as much smoke and it satisfies just the same. Although my wife calls me "Gramps".   Maybe someone can be helped by this. Meditate, do weekly Rituals to Father, Advance and be strong- ever closer to Father Satan and your Guardian Demons and everything will be fine. [/B] [/B]  Hail Satan Forever!
[/B]
From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Sent: Sat, February 19, 2011 1:47:41 PM

I am posting this thread to all of the JoS e-groups as I feel the information here is important. Please read through the entire message here to understand the discussion.

To add some more, which I feel is important here, here is a list of chemicals in foods:

As for 'sodium nitrate' or 'sodium nitrite' this chemical is needed to process 'cured' meats such as sausages and bacon, salami, etc. I strongly disagree with 'avoiding' these foods, but one should be aware that a steady diet [every day for a meal] of these processed meats can cause cancer. Eating the above maybe 2-3 times a week should pose no problems for a healthy person. People who use tobacco are at much higher risk. As there is a warning label on cigarettes, they can dump whatever poisons they wish to be ground up with the tobacco and are legally protected. Cigarettes and other tobacco products are the absolute worst, but this is a personal choice here.

Food dyes, especially red, blue and green are also major carcinogens [cancer causing]. Sadly, this toxic garbage is readily available and appealing to children.

Food Pets Die For: Shocking Facts About Pet Food by Ann N. Martin; foreword by Shawn Messonnier.
Published Troutdale, Or. : NewSage Press : Distributed in the United States and Canada by Publishers Group West, c 2003.

If you choose to prepare your own pet food, salt, sugar and spices are NOT needed. These can make animals sick. A bland diet of plain meat along with dry food such as purina chows are the best.

There are levels of toxic substances. By using common sense and knowing a bit about what ingediants are in certain foods, one can be better off. Prepared entrees are the worst. These are quick, convenient and take little if any preparing. Look to the ingrediants and you can see for yourself most have more than a paragraph. In
addition to an endless list of chemicals, these are processed to where they have virtually no nutritional value at all. Synthetic vitamins are added, which are also practically worthless in regards to nutrition. These chemicals, when one lives on a diet of the above, cause cancer and other problems.
Radiated foods are the equivalent of eating paste. All of the nutrition and everything else has been destroyed by radiation. Though these are labeled as 'safe' I seriously doubt this. These are the perishable items such as tuna, fish, seafood, bacon, etc., that are not kept under refrigeration anymore. Due to having everything within them systematically destroyed through being radiated, they could last many years and never have to be refrigerated. As is with the program of xianity, more and more things are getting to be more and more artificial. The enemy is artificial and anti-life and anti nature and natural law. IMO, radiated foods
should be avoided and are poison.

I no longer feed my cats canned cat food. I cook ground turkey, and for 50 cents more than cat food, I get canned chicken for humans for them, also canned
mackerel which is cheap [I squash the soft bones with my fingers]. Ground turkey in some places is cheaper than canned cat food. Purina cat chow for dry food is ok. Purina seems to put out decent products for animals. One should never feed cats or any other pets a diet of canned fish more than twice a week because most fish is heavily contaminated with mercury and if eaten regularly, can cause mercury poisoning.

The best and ideal way to go is to prepare as much as you can from scratch. This is
time consuming, but if you can cook in batches and then freeze your meals, it can be worthwhile. Like I already wrote, prepared entrees are the worst. In many cases, our bodies adapt and we become immune to certain chemicals. Everything has toxins in it. The key is to identify which has more and which has less.

In closing, there are billions of people in the world and feeding large urban populations is not easy. Food can no longer be picked out of the ground
[healthiest, as this contains the life force [prana] of the plant], or off of a tree or freshly slaughtered animals. Food must be transported, survive the shelf life until purchased and much more. Those who work two or more jobs do not have the time to prepare meals, and such. All of this has to be taken into consideration.
Given the extensive abilities of science, most of the problems in the above could be solved. Yes, there are certain chemicals which are necessary and needed for foods so they do not develop deadly bacteria. Many chemicals which jew owned and operated companies put into our foods -TO SAVE MORE MONEY AND ALSO TO CREATE ILLNESSES AND DISEASES OF WHICH THEY PROFIT- are totally unnecessary. Jew owned companies dump all kinds of toxic wastes into our water systems and also into our foods so they can 'save money' again, as proper and responsible disposal of such is more time consuming and of course costly. Lebanon [next
door to Israel] has become a waste dump, where Israel has dumped so much filth that running waters there in many parts are grey and frothing with toxic waste.

--- In <a rel="nofollow" >
href="mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com" rel=nofollow target=_blank ymailto="mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com"[email protected], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

There are also certain "foods" on the market that are not even food at all but rather simulations of food. An example of this is one man
in China who owned a hamburger takeout. What he was selling as hamburgers did in fact look like, smell like and taste like meat but it was later discovered that it was in fact a type of cardboard that had been treated with specific chemicals to give it a meaty flavor. He was using this as patties in order to save money on buying real meat. It went unnoticed for years as people honestly believed that what they were eating was meat, until one man got suspicious one day and decided to investigate it further. This is a minor example, but the kike run food industries use these tricks all the time. A lot of what you can buy at supermarkets is no better than poison.
Water is another major issue. There are all kinds of chemicals that are chucked into our water supplies including all kinds of chemical waste. I heard from a woman I know that the current drastic increase of young Alzheimer's patients can be linked to the much higher
levels of Aluminium in the water these days. They are also over loading the water with Fluoride which causes calcification of the Pineal Gland. They are specifically trying to dumb down and weaken the Gentile People.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "H K" <monumentalwheel@
wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Pyramid Star <agentofsatanswill@... wrote:
I want to try to help others in the group that might be smokers like myself.
Shamefully I smoke, I know how bad and harmful it is, but for those who just
Must Smoke there is better alternatives. I do things a little bit different than
some. I got off those Nasty Marlboro cigarettes. I started smoking American
Spirit cigarettes instead. Also I smoke a pipe. This is because there are only
about 6 naturally occurring poisons in pipe tobacco, and American Spirit
cigarettes because these are all natural.

THAT BEING SAID, THERE IS NO "SAFE" SMOKE/ CIGARETTE! I wish others would try
this as well, if you are like me and just can't quit right now. Maybe down the
road, when I advance my soul and get more powerful I will have the ability to do
this. A bright side to the pipe is that I don't inhale near as much smoke and it
satisfies just the same. Although my wife calls me "Gramps".
Not all tobacco is the same research has shown smokeless tobacco chew or dip and non spit smokeless brands of tobacco as well as e-cigarettes is almost 90% safer yes it does increase your risk for oral cancer a little but Ironically way less than smoking does (ive done research
into this) plus you don't have to smell like tobacco all the time. plus there are things like permanent cigarette secondary filters sold at every wallgreens/right aid (at least in my area) and at many tobacco stores that not only serve to show you all the shit that is going into your lungs but reduce the chemicals entered into your body through smoking http://www.targard.com/product/35/Perma ... er_System/ read this website too about the research done on smokless tobacco with plenty of links and references : http://www.smokersonly.org/ I used to smoke and switched to smokless but before I was using the filters and I feel a lot better, I actually enjoy it (smokless tobacco) a lot more too. Especially if you use baking soda to brush your teeth.
ulsi Tea is good to drink from time to time to, Tulsi (aka "Holy Basil" has actually been considered
sacred in india for thousands of years, it helps you body flush out some of the toxins related to smoking and other things, and is anti cancer.
Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Great info on the food..have done some study on this and everyone needs to study and understand how this supply and chemicals are used NOT just to make the food keep..longer but to help rule us better. I saw an old movie called Genesis, with John Saxon from the late 70s and they used a food aditive to help controll the population. Thanks.

--- On Sat, 2/19/11, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:
To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Date: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 2:47 PM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "H K" <monumentalwheel@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!
[/TD]

Cats are naturally carnivors [meat eaters]. Taurine [which is necessary for their eyesight] is naturally in meat. Just make sure they get their meat every day and they will be fine. Also, some dry food products for cats and dogs have taurine in them, just look at the ingredients. As long as they get their meat, they are fine.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Thanks.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!

I agree

On Sat Feb 19th, 2011 5:05 PM EST Pyramid Star wrote:

Must Smoke there is better alternatives. I do things a little bit different than

road, when I advance my soul and get more powerful I will have the ability to do
this. A bright side to the pipe is that I don't inhale near as much smoke and it

Maybe someone can be helped by this.Meditate, do weekly Rituals to Father,
Advance and be strong- ever closer to Father Satan and your Guardian Demons and
everything will be fine.

Hail Satan Forever!

[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I am posting this thread to all of the JoS e-groups as I feel the information
here is important. Please read through the entire message here to understand the
discussion.

To add some more, which I feel is important here, here is a list of chemicals in
foods:

As for 'sodium nitrate' or 'sodium nitrite' this chemical is needed to process
'cured' meats such as sausages and bacon, salami, etc. I strongly disagree with
'avoiding' these foods, but one should be aware that a steady diet [every day
for a meal] of these processed meats can cause cancer. Eating the above maybe
2-3 times a week should pose no problems for a healthy person. People who use
tobacco are at much higher risk. As there is a warning label on cigarettes, they
can dump whatever poisons they wish to be ground up with the tobacco and are
legally protected. Cigarettes and other tobacco products are the absolute worst,
but this is a personal choice here.

Food dyes, especially red, blue and green are also major carcinogens [cancer
causing]. Sadly, this toxic garbage is readily available and appealing to
children.

Food Pets Die For: Shocking Facts About Pet Food by Ann N. Martin; foreword by
Shawn Messonnier.

Published Troutdale, Or. : NewSage Press : Distributed in the United States and
Canada by Publishers Group West, c 2003.

If you choose to prepare your own pet food, salt, sugar and spices are NOT
needed. These can make animals sick. A bland diet of plain meat along with dry
food such as purina chows are the best.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
<maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Yes, it is an industry and they reap plenty of money from destroying health and
getting people addicted to prescription drugs at extortion prices.

I know a lot about food, chemicals and such from personal study and over 20
years working in the food industry. Nearly everything is contaminated. One must
eat, though. Not eating or not eating enough will destroy your health faster
than eating even a steady diet of junk food.

There are levels of toxic substances. By using common sense and knowing a bit
about what ingediants are in certain foods, one can be better off. Prepared
entrees are the worst. These are quick, convenient and take little if any
preparing. Look to the ingrediants and you can see for yourself most have more
than a paragraph. In addition to an endless list of chemicals, these are
processed to where they have virtually no nutritional value at all. Synthetic
vitamins are added, which are also practically worthless in regards to
nutrition. These chemicals, when one lives on a diet of the above, cause cancer
and other problems.

Radiated foods are the equivalent of eating paste. All of the nutrition and
everything else has been destroyed by radiation. Though these are labeled as
'safe' I seriously doubt this. These are the perishable items such as tuna,
fish, seafood, bacon, etc., that are not kept under refrigeration anymore. Due
to having everything within them systematically destroyed through being
radiated, they could last many years and never have to be refrigerated. As is
with the program of xianity, more and more things are getting to be more and
more artificial. The enemy is artificial and anti-life and anti nature and
natural law. IMO, radiated foods should be avoided and are poison.

Also, many pet foods are full of toxic wastes which destroy the health of
beloved pets. Canned cat and dog foods contain 'by-products.' These
'by-products' are mostly diseased and cancerous tissues from aninals who have
been processed through slaughterhouses. Other toxins are also added and the
jewish run and operated companies are fully protected as these euphamisms are in
the 'fine print.'

'Rendering' of dry cat and dog food includes euthanized animals from pounds and
shelters, along with road kill. A good rule of thumb is if the food stinks, it
contains major toxins and should not be fed to any pets. If anyone is
interested, I can provide references here, regarding what is in pet food. I have
to look these up.

I no longer feed my cats canned cat food. I cook ground turkey, and for 50
cents more than cat food, I get canned chicken for humans for them, also canned
mackerel which is cheap [I squash the soft bones with my fingers]. Ground turkey
in some places is cheaper than canned cat food. Purina cat chow for dry food is
ok. Purina seems to put out decent products for animals. One should never feed
cats or any other pets a diet of canned fish more than twice a week because most
fish is heavily contaminated with mercury and if eaten regularly, can cause
mercury poisoning.

Baby food is another. Baby food in the jar is very low in nutrition. If at all
possible, infants should be nursed. I nursed all of my kids, each for an entire
year. I also fed them ground up food that I prepared. Just make sure if you feed
them ground food that it is bland and easy to eat and digest. Onions, broccoli
and other gaseous foods cause the colic, even when present in beast milk. I
found that one out the hard way.

The best and ideal way to go is to prepare as much as you can from scratch.
This is time consuming, but if you can cook in batches and then freeze your
meals, it can be worthwhile. Like I already wrote, prepared entrees are the
worst. In many cases, our bodies adapt and we become immune to certain
chemicals. Everything has toxins in it. The key is to identify which has more
and which has less.

We all need to eat. Knowing what you are eating is a big help. No one should
ever become paranoid in regards to food. If things were THAT bad, everyone would
be dead. Hatha yoga, mediation and other Satanic practices keep one healthy and
protected, as these give 'prana' from other means. Food is a source of prana and
prana is needed to survive. What we cannot anymore get from our food in regards
to prana, we can make up for with Satanic meditation and yoga.

In closing, there are billions of people in the world and feeding large urban
populations is not easy. Food can no longer be picked out of the ground
[healthiest, as this contains the life force [prana] of the plant], or off of a
tree or freshly slaughtered animals. Food must be transported, survive the shelf
life until purchased and much more. Those who work two or more jobs do not have
the time to prepare meals, and such. All of this has to be taken into
consideration.

Given the extensive abilities of science, most of the problems in the above
could be solved. Yes, there are certain chemicals which are necessary and needed
for foods so they do not develop deadly bacteria. Many chemicals which jew owned
and operated companies put into our foods -TO SAVE MORE MONEY AND ALSO TO CREATE
ILLNESSES AND DISEASES OF WHICH THEY PROFIT- are totally unnecessary. Jew owned
companies dump all kinds of toxic wastes into our water systems and also into
our foods so they can 'save money' again, as proper and responsible disposal of
such is more time consuming and of course costly. Lebanon [next door to Israel]
has become a waste dump, where Israel has dumped so much filth that running
waters there in many parts are grey and frothing with toxic waste.

As for eating out, I have worked in restaurants for most of my life, as a cook.
I have seen things that would make one's hair stand on end, even in the
'upper-scale' restaurants. Eating in a buffet is about the best, as the food has
a high turn over rate and is normally made fresh in most places where there is a
big business. If you eat in restaurants regularly, it is best to choose items
that are regularly served. This is long enough and I am not going to go into how
many customers pay top dollar for aged leftovers, which I saw repeatedly in my
career as a cook.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi"
<high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

This video actually is very related to this board as Spiritual Satanism
focuses on all-round health.

The kikes put all sorts of things into and remove things from our food and
also our water these days that is specifically designed to completely destroy
the Gentile Mind and Body. It is true that Cancer and other diseases are totally
avoidable. The kikes in control do everything they can to keep this truth quiet
as these "diseases" are another way of enforcing Gentile Destruction.

There are also certain "foods" on the market that are not even food at all
but rather simulations of food. An example of this is one man in China who owned
a hamburger takeout. What he was selling as hamburgers did in fact look like,
smell like and taste like meat but it was later discovered that it was in fact a
type of cardboard that had been treated with specific chemicals to give it a
meaty flavor. He was using this as patties in order to save money on buying real
meat. It went unnoticed for years as people honestly believed that what they
were eating was meat, until one man got suspicious one day and decided to
investigate it further. This is a minor example, but the kike run food
industries use these tricks all the time. A lot of what you can buy at
supermarkets is no better than poison.

Water is another major issue. There are all kinds of chemicals that are
chucked into our water supplies including all kinds of chemical waste. I heard
from a woman I know that the current drastic increase of young Alzheimer's
patients can be linked to the much higher levels of Aluminium in the water these
days. They are also over loading the water with Fluoride which causes
calcification of the Pineal Gland. They are specifically trying to dumb down and
weaken the Gentile People.

Gentile People need to be made aware of these things. Our physical Health is
just as important as our Spiritual and Mental Health.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!

didnt u guys have pure tobacco without the chemicals there?
    try hypnosis to quit smoking,the way how already outlined in the jos.com.  hail ea
hail baal
hail astaroth
hail zazel
haiil all the people of satan

Sent: Sun, February 20, 2011 6:47:56 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I know this is unrelated to this board

I agree

On Sat Feb 19th, 2011 5:05 PM EST Pyramid Star wrote:

Maybe someone can be helped by this.Meditate, do weekly Rituals to Father,
Advance and be strong- ever closer to Father Satan and your Guardian Demons and
everything will be fine.

Hail Satan Forever!

[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I am posting this thread to all of the JoS e-groups as I feel the information
here is important. Please read through the entire message here to understand the
discussion.

To add some more, which I feel is important here, here is a list of chemicals in
foods:

As for 'sodium nitrate' or 'sodium nitrite' this chemical is needed to process
'cured' meats such as sausages and bacon, salami, etc. I strongly disagree with
'avoiding' these foods, but one should be aware that a steady diet [every day
for a meal] of these processed meats can cause cancer. Eating the above maybe
2-3 times a week should pose no problems for a healthy person. People who use
tobacco are at much higher risk. As there is a warning label on cigarettes, they
can dump whatever poisons they wish to be ground up with the tobacco and are
legally protected. Cigarettes and other tobacco products are the absolute worst,
but this is a personal choice here.

Food dyes, especially red, blue and green are also major carcinogens [cancer
causing]. Sadly, this toxic garbage is readily available and appealing to
children.

Food Pets Die For: Shocking Facts About Pet Food by Ann N. Martin; foreword by
Shawn Messonnier.

Published Troutdale, Or. : NewSage Press : Distributed in the United States and
Canada by Publishers Group West, c 2003.

If you choose to prepare your own pet food, salt, sugar and spices are NOT
needed. These can make animals sick. A bland diet of plain meat along with dry
food such as purina chows are the best.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
<maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Yes, it is an industry and they reap plenty of money from destroying health and
getting people addicted to prescription drugs at extortion prices.

I know a lot about food, chemicals and such from personal study and over 20
years working in the food industry. Nearly everything is contaminated. One must
eat, though. Not eating or not eating enough will destroy your health faster
than eating even a steady diet of junk food.

There are levels of toxic substances. By using common sense and knowing a bit
about what ingediants are in certain foods, one can be better off. Prepared
entrees are the worst. These are quick, convenient and take little if any
preparing. Look to the ingrediants and you can see for yourself most have more
than a paragraph. In addition to an endless list of chemicals, these are
processed to where they have virtually no nutritional value at all. Synthetic
vitamins are added, which are also practically worthless in regards to
nutrition. These chemicals, when one lives on a diet of the above, cause cancer
and other problems.

Radiated foods are the equivalent of eating paste. All of the nutrition and
everything else has been destroyed by radiation. Though these are labeled as
'safe' I seriously doubt this. These are the perishable items such as tuna,
fish, seafood, bacon, etc., that are not kept under refrigeration anymore. Due
to having everything within them systematically destroyed through being
radiated, they could last many years and never have to be refrigerated. As is
with the program of xianity, more and more things are getting to be more and
more artificial. The enemy is artificial and anti-life and anti nature and
natural law. IMO, radiated foods should be avoided and are poison.

Also, many pet foods are full of toxic wastes which destroy the health of
beloved pets. Canned cat and dog foods contain 'by-products.' These
'by-products' are mostly diseased and cancerous tissues from aninals who have
been processed through slaughterhouses. Other toxins are also added and the
jewish run and operated companies are fully protected as these euphamisms are in
the 'fine print.'

'Rendering' of dry cat and dog food includes euthanized animals from pounds and
shelters, along with road kill. A good rule of thumb is if the food stinks, it
contains major toxins and should not be fed to any pets. If anyone is
interested, I can provide references here, regarding what is in pet food. I have
to look these up.

I no longer feed my cats canned cat food. I cook ground turkey, and for 50
cents more than cat food, I get canned chicken for humans for them, also canned
mackerel which is cheap [I squash the soft bones with my fingers]. Ground turkey
in some places is cheaper than canned cat food. Purina cat chow for dry food is
ok. Purina seems to put out decent products for animals. One should never feed
cats or any other pets a diet of canned fish more than twice a week because most
fish is heavily contaminated with mercury and if eaten regularly, can cause
mercury poisoning.

Baby food is another. Baby food in the jar is very low in nutrition. If at all
possible, infants should be nursed. I nursed all of my kids, each for an entire
year. I also fed them ground up food that I prepared. Just make sure if you feed
them ground food that it is bland and easy to eat and digest. Onions, broccoli
and other gaseous foods cause the colic, even when present in beast milk. I
found that one out the hard way.

The best and ideal way to go is to prepare as much as you can from scratch.
This is time consuming, but if you can cook in batches and then freeze your
meals, it can be worthwhile. Like I already wrote, prepared entrees are the
worst. In many cases, our bodies adapt and we become immune to certain
chemicals. Everything has toxins in it. The key is to identify which has more
and which has less.

We all need to eat. Knowing what you are eating is a big help. No one should
ever become paranoid in regards to food. If things were THAT bad, everyone would
be dead. Hatha yoga, mediation and other Satanic practices keep one healthy and
protected, as these give 'prana' from other means. Food is a source of prana and
prana is needed to survive. What we cannot anymore get from our food in regards
to prana, we can make up for with Satanic meditation and yoga.

In closing, there are billions of people in the world and feeding large urban
populations is not easy. Food can no longer be picked out of the ground
[healthiest, as this contains the life force [prana] of the plant], or off of a
tree or freshly slaughtered animals. Food must be transported, survive the shelf
life until purchased and much more. Those who work two or more jobs do not have
the time to prepare meals, and such. All of this has to be taken into
consideration.

Given the extensive abilities of science, most of the problems in the above
could be solved. Yes, there are certain chemicals which are necessary and needed
for foods so they do not develop deadly bacteria. Many chemicals which jew owned
and operated companies put into our foods -TO SAVE MORE MONEY AND ALSO TO CREATE
ILLNESSES AND DISEASES OF WHICH THEY PROFIT- are totally unnecessary. Jew owned
companies dump all kinds of toxic wastes into our water systems and also into
our foods so they can 'save money' again, as proper and responsible disposal of
such is more time consuming and of course costly. Lebanon [next door to Israel]
has become a waste dump, where Israel has dumped so much filth that running
waters there in many parts are grey and frothing with toxic waste.

As for eating out, I have worked in restaurants for most of my life, as a cook.
I have seen things that would make one's hair stand on end, even in the
'upper-scale' restaurants. Eating in a buffet is about the best, as the food has
a high turn over rate and is normally made fresh in most places where there is a
big business. If you eat in restaurants regularly, it is best to choose items
that are regularly served. This is long enough and I am not going to go into how
many customers pay top dollar for aged leftovers, which I saw repeatedly in my
career as a cook.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi"
<high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

This video actually is very related to this board as Spiritual Satanism
focuses on all-round health.

The kikes put all sorts of things into and remove things from our food and
also our water these days that is specifically designed to completely destroy
the Gentile Mind and Body. It is true that Cancer and other diseases are totally
avoidable. The kikes in control do everything they can to keep this truth quiet
as these "diseases" are another way of enforcing Gentile Destruction.

There are also certain "foods" on the market that are not even food at all
but rather simulations of food. An example of this is one man in China who owned
a hamburger takeout. What he was selling as hamburgers did in fact look like,
smell like and taste like meat but it was later discovered that it was in fact a
type of cardboard that had been treated with specific chemicals to give it a
meaty flavor. He was using this as patties in order to save money on buying real
meat. It went unnoticed for years as people honestly believed that what they
were eating was meat, until one man got suspicious one day and decided to
investigate it further. This is a minor example, but the kike run food
industries use these tricks all the time. A lot of what you can buy at
supermarkets is no better than poison.

Water is another major issue. There are all kinds of chemicals that are
chucked into our water supplies including all kinds of chemical waste. I heard
from a woman I know that the current drastic increase of young Alzheimer's
patients can be linked to the much higher levels of Aluminium in the water these
days. They are also over loading the water with Fluoride which causes
calcification of the Pineal Gland. They are specifically trying to dumb down and
weaken the Gentile People.

Gentile People need to be made aware of these things. Our physical Health is
just as important as our Spiritual and Mental Health.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!

i just give my cats sometimes those dry cat food,but they liked real fish better,i just boiled fishes,fresh from the fishmonger,add salt,sugar,just a tiny grain,koz they dont need it that much actually,since theses are in fishes already,n some asam java,n i just gave them.
  i hear milk are actually bad for cats,is this true?then how about rice?my cats eat rices like i do.copycats 8p  hail ea
hail baal
hail astaroth
hail zazel
haiil all the people of satan

Sent: Sun, February 20, 2011 8:32:27 AM

Cats are naturally carnivors [meat eaters]. Taurine [which is necessary for their eyesight] is naturally in meat. Just make sure they get their meat every day and they will be fine. Also, some dry food products for cats and dogs have taurine in them, just look at the ingredients. As long as they get their meat, they are fine.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Thanks.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!

Thanks.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

Thanks.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!

Wow, thanks for posting! I'll start "making" my own water from now on!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Cancer is easy to cured with balancing the Ph in the body again, hundreds of
people have been cured by doing this, some just by drinking massive amounts of
mineral water. Cancer cells put into an alkaline solution literally dissolved in
several hours. It's diet and atmosphere pollution, around the turn of the 20th
century cancer was only around 1 to 2 percent in cases among the population now
have or more have it. The rest will die from a combo but mainly heart issues
which where almost non-existant till around 50 years ago.

I suggesting find clean springs in your area and organic local farms and stores
as well becoming aware of wild foods and how to prepare them. Many garden foods
are great but have been domesticated and lost their real power, wild foods still
have them. Carrot for example was Queen Anne's Lace and was used for birth
control and it was about the size of a pinky finger and pale. Tamato's where a
tiny berry that was posion to eat. Start looking into herbs lots of power
there, milk thistle is interesting for the liver it can cure a person of the
most destructive liver toxin on earth even mordern science can't.etc

You can feel the difference in wild food vs domesticated I can drink fruit juice
all day long, but high grade wild food you have to dose with it's strong. It
still has it's medicines intact.

With milk look for  organic fermented. The pasturiation process causes lactose
intolerance as the bacteria needed to digest the lactso is within the milk and
is cooked out. People who switched to fermented dariy lost their lactose
intolerance due to this.

With water I recreate my own spring water by putting though a distiller note not
a kettle, the evaporation process replcates how water actual is taken from
within the earth and pumped out the spring, [the spring water your drinking is
about 10,000 years old] then I run a North Side magnetic magnet on the jar with
puts the proper negative charge back into the water and also put sea salt into
the water remineralizing it.

This is how water is in it's pure form coming out of a clean spring. I had not
cleaned my main jar for awhile and found greenish algae froming with it. Which
means I have been sucessful at bring it back to life, guys who get the water
right from the spring state the same happens in their jars after awhile.

This also allows for full hydration of the cells[activating and mineralization
of the body, the first major step in sickness science has found is
demineralization and dhydration. Most purified water is sterile and life less
and due to being demineralized can not pentrate the cell as the surface tension
is too thick, leaving the cell dehydrated.

The news on food is know more now, but how to create healthy water is still not
well known most people think the shit in the plastic toxic bottle is good for
them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back