Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I just Realized I was Born to Be Satanist because..

puresatanist

His Day is Monday. <-- I always Loved Mondays because it's the 1st day of the week and everything start's all Over!.

His Colors are Blue, Red and Black <-- I love Blue & Black.

Animals that are sacred to him are the Peacock, the Serpent, the Goat, the Dragon and the Raven. <-- My Favorite Animals are Wolfs & Ravens(I see them Every morning and Every time I go to school it looks like if their Following me.. :D)

His numbers are 2 and 11 and 4. <-- Here I'm Paranoing... I'm born the 17th February, 2+11+4=17. February = Aquarius.
(666 is symbolic of the Age of Aquarius when he will rule again).

Ave Satanas :D

Just feel like it sharing this info.

that's pretty neat. :D Hail Satan and the Gods forever!

On Wed Jun 29th, 2011 11:50 AM EDT puresatanist wrote:

His Day is Monday. <-- I always Loved Mondays because it's the 1st day of the week and everything start's all Over!.

Animals that are sacred to him are the Peacock, the Serpent, the Goat, the Dragon and the Raven. <-- My Favorite Animals are Wolfs & Ravens(I see them Every morning and Every time I go to school it looks like if their Following me.. :D)

His numbers are 2 and 11 and 4. <-- Here I'm Paranoing... I'm born the 17th February, 2+11+4=17. February = Aquarius.

I've got a question, if you have many similarities with Demon/ess' traits, does that mean that perhaps it's more likely He/She is your guardian?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ash Shadow <shadowspeck@... wrote:

Yes, that's actually how most of us end up finding our GD's, or at least narrowing the search down. Also, they are usually (not always though) of the gender we are sexually attracted too. And if someone is bi-sexual, then the gender they are most attracted to (there is rarely a 50/50 preference). I am currently trying to figure out who mine is, there are 4 demons who could possibly be mine. Once I get a bit of privacy I'll figure it out.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "beelzebub2114" <beelzebub2114@... wrote:

I've got a question, if you have many similarities with Demon/ess' traits, does that mean that perhaps it's more likely He/She is your guardian?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ash Shadow <shadowspeck@ wrote:

I hope it's Satan for me... that's going to be the Biggest Honor to be my Guardian :O. I'm creating my Black Scrying Mirror having the glass painted in black and adding clear coat to make it shiny a bit and need to empower it after :D...can't wait. <3

Ave Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@... wrote:

Yes, that's actually how most of us end up finding our GD's, or at least narrowing the search down. Also, they are usually (not always though) of the gender we are sexually attracted too. And if someone is bi-sexual, then the gender they are most attracted to (there is rarely a 50/50 preference). I am currently trying to figure out who mine is, there are 4 demons who could possibly be mine. Once I get a bit of privacy I'll figure it out.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "beelzebub2114" <beelzebub2114@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ash Shadow <shadowspeck@ wrote:

Aren, Satan is everyone guardian ;P , what i mean is that he will not be your GD but he will be there to protect you.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AGUARES!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aren Davidovnov" <puresatanist@... wrote:

I hope it's Satan for me... that's going to be the Biggest Honor to be my Guardian :O. I'm creating my Black Scrying Mirror having the glass painted in black and adding clear coat to make it shiny a bit and need to empower it after :D...can't wait. <3

Ave Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "beelzebub2114" <beelzebub2114@ wrote:

ok :) haha I guess I dreamed a bit too much then.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "William Corbeil" <lemice1@... wrote:

Aren, Satan is everyone guardian ;P , what i mean is that he will not be your GD but he will be there to protect you.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AGUARES!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aren Davidovnov" <puresatanist@ wrote:

Ave Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Maybe not too much, I'm sure if we all try, we can find similarities. Mine happen to be the blue eyes, Aquarian, 3, 7's in my dob, 3 6's in my ss#. There was a story in the LBOK where Enki takes His son, Marduke, to the moon to teach him the ways of the heavens, set up the constellations, 4 corners and such, which reminds me of all the nights I spent w/ my son looking at the moon telling him if we're ever apart, look at the moon cuz I am too. Now sounds like I'm the one reading into it! LOL - H.S.!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Aren Davidovnov" <puresatanist@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 18:29:14 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I just Realized I was Born to Be Satanist because..
  ok :) haha I guess I dreamed a bit too much then.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "William Corbeil" <lemice1@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AGUARES!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aren Davidovnov" <puresatanist@ wrote:

Ave Satanas!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back