Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i just need some help and opinions, cus im not losing Father

sgtbrandon117

okay, so, i got this girl that loves me so damn much, but theres a problem to it: shes a xian.. ive known her for four years, but ive been dedicated for a year. personally, i would rather kill myself then to ever abandon Father, but if i have to, im ganna abandon her for Father Satan. i would much rather give everything up for Father Satan, than to ditch him for a xian chick. i love her though, and shes not ganna give me up for some religion, cus if she did i would make damn sure she suffers for all of eternity. she knows im not ganna give up Father Satan, but she makes worthless attempts to try to change me. she keeps telling me that "I've changed, but theres still a bit of the old self in me" and she keeps telling me im being controlled by a "demon" (which i know is xian bullshit) but i love her and i dont wanna let her go, but if i have to for Father ... i will.. i guess probably the best idea would be to ask Father Satan, because she wants me to change, but its not ganna happen.i made a promise to Satan, a promise that i know will be rough to go through, but if i keep going, sooner or later its ganna be rewarding. i know that if i continue to fight for Satan, no matter how much pain i go through, its ganna be rewarding in the end. if anyone has any advice to give me, or any comments, please respond cus i really need ideas, and i really need some people to talk to about this.

HAIL LADY BASTET!!!
HAIL LORD SATAN AND THE GODS AND GODDESSESOF GOETIA!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sgtbrandon117" <sgtbrandon117@... wrote:
okay, so, i got this girl that loves me so damn much, but theres a problem to it: shes a xian.. ive known her for four years, but ive been dedicated for a year. personally, i would rather kill myself then to ever abandon Father, but if i have to, im ganna abandon her for Father Satan. i would much rather give everything up for Father Satan, than to ditch him for a xian chick. i love her though, and shes not ganna give me up for some religion, cus if she did i would make damn sure she suffers for all of eternity. she knows im not ganna give up Father Satan, but she makes worthless attempts to try to change me. she keeps telling me that "I've changed, but theres still a bit of the old self in me" and she keeps telling me im being controlled by a "demon" (which i know is xian bullshit) but i love her and i dont wanna let her go, but if i have to for Father ... i will.. i guess probably the best idea would be to ask Father Satan, because she wants me to change, but its not ganna happen.i made a promise to Satan, a promise that i know will be rough to go through, but if i keep going, sooner or later its ganna be rewarding. i know that if i continue to fight for Satan, no matter how much pain i go through, its ganna be rewarding in the end. if anyone has any advice to give me, or any comments, please respond cus i really need ideas, and i really need some people to talk to about this.

HAIL LADY BASTET!!!
I say you're doing the right thing. You gotta do what you gotta do. But why don't you try telling her she needs to change and she's being controlled by an angel or gray parasite.

If I were you and had to use my own powers to solve this problem, I would either create a thoughtform to modify her thought processes to conform to mine or I would create a thoughtform to find me a replacement. When I encounter a problem, I tell myself, "You are a wizard. You can have anything go your way." We are not victims of circumstance. We create circumstance. The thoughtform to change people's thoughts and beliefs really does work; I have had many successes with it. You can also create a thoughtform to help the both of you to be content with each other as is.

This might be a painful thing to know, but it's probably best if you do leave her. She'd weigh you down too much if you went with her. You also seem that way: you're not intending on leaving Father, and believe me, it's not worth it.
If you truly want nothing to do with her, perform a detachment ritual. If you do it right she'll just be another person in the world. I've done that with people myself.
Otherwise, you might wanna keep trying to convince her to leave your own religion alone. Slim chance, but that's a chance.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sgtbrandon117" <sgtbrandon117@... wrote:

HAIL LADY BASTET!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back