Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I just drew this XD

Okay, so it started off as a base, which later turned into a woman and then a man XDDDD
Okay, here it is, I drew Lord Hael himself, I haven't yet personally saw him face to face freely, but only from the drawn picture by our SS sister/brother, I thought I might as well draw him from the front, not from the side.
Here is it is:  http://i67.tinypic.com/f439d5.jpg  
The image might be crappy, if so, blame the phone XD
HAIL LORD HAEL FOREVER!!HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!!

My advice is that you watch on youtube hove to draw a face and body. That way will be able to draw a perfect realistic painthings of the people.

I wanted to draw the gods the way I want and the way I know.
I am still very new to drawing human bodies and so on.

I will learn in the near future on that.

Hmmm well I suggest you look up some Mark Crilley or Sycra's videos on yt - their tutorials are the best ;)

If you're interested in high realism figure drawing, I've tried many different things over the years (photos, tracing, life drawing etc.) The only thing that has truly heightened my ability was studying anatomy, and myology (study of muscles) When you learn all the parts that make up the outer shell it'll make things extremely easy.

Eh, more accurate than what I can do traditionally. If you plan on improving in art, you may want to study and make use of depth in your illustrations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back