Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I just did it

Giovanni R

I have officially dedicated my soul to Satan. Wrote the prayer, took a shower, lit one new black candle, pricked my left index finger, not much blood came out but I tried my best to sign my name in blood, I even put some blood from my finger next to my name. The pen is empty but some ink came out :( is that fine? I then folded the paper in three, and put it in the candle. Got a baby jar and put the ashes in.

I don't feel much different, just a little shaky from trying to prick my finger 100 times.

Did my ritual work?

Do not worry, such little details doesn't matter. :)) Just keep on meditating and building your relationship with Father Satan, it did work, trust me. 
HAIL SATAN !!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, May 4, 2013 9:05 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I just did it

I have officially dedicated my soul to Satan. Wrote the prayer, took a shower, lit one new black candle, pricked my left index finger, not much blood came out but I tried my best to sign my name in blood, I even put some blood from my finger next to my name. The pen is empty but some ink came out :( is that fine? I then folded the paper in three, and put it in the candle. Got a baby jar and put the ashes in.

I don't feel much different, just a little shaky from trying to prick my finger 100 times.

Did my ritual work?

yea i didnt feel much different aswell. i was sooo happy before the ritual, during the ritual , and after the ritual. but other than that, nothing xD... but after some meditations those "experiences" started flowing in.

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Giovanni R" <monkeypunk56@... wrote:

Did my ritual work?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back