Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have some questions

David1

Ey I'm 17 and new to this I stumbled upon joy of Satan while looking up pyrokenesis and I am really interested by it but my family is Christian and roman catholic so I don't know how to keep it hidden from them if I do do anything and I would also would like to know any dangers that are involved with this

there r dangers 2 everything u do with magick. just know that every element causes destruction and good.it would be better of mastering all 4 elements cause fire is wild and unpredictable.

Destruction
fire - wildfires/burned

water - tide waves/drowning

wind - tornado/typhoons/hurricanes

earth - earthquakes/landslides

<td val[/IMG]You must have full belief in Father. Mind, mother is truth and father is belief.

--- On Mon, 11/9/09, David <gerbosou@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] I have some questions
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, November 9, 2009, 12:06 AM

Ey I'm 17 and new to this I stumbled upon joy of Satan while looking up pyrokenesis and I am really interested by it but my family is Christian and roman catholic so I don't know how to keep it hidden from them if I do do anything and I would also would like to know any dangers that are involved with this
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <gerbosou@... wrote:
Alot of us had/have to live in a christian household. If your family uses the same computer you do, learn to delete your history and cookies from the internet browser. Continue reading and learning more on the joy of satan website.

If you get caught, your family will FREAK! Keep this your personal secret, dont even tell your best friends. I have seen this backfire just about everytime.

Welcome! If you have any further questions, feel free to ask the egroup.

If your asking about the dangers of pyrokinesis, dont worry about it now. If your new, then you have a long way of empowering yourself to this level and yes its very possible to perform this but it requires a high level of mind power. This comes from Power Meditation.

You should just keep reading over JoyOfSatan, it will proov to you that christianity is fake and that it just removes all spirituality. If you carry on reading on JoyOfSatan you will see proof of what im talking about. Im sure all dedicated satanists would agree with me here   Hail Ea/Enki!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, November 9, 2009 2:06:07 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] I have some questions

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back