Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have some questions about my birth chart

jaredcrook480

Well i decided to try and start doing astrology, however from what ive done so far i found out my chart ruler is neptune in retrograde, with uranus and jupiter as co rulers which are also both retrograde and this from what ive read dosent seem to be a great thing, my question is am i destined to be some weak willed kinda crazy guy.
I do have some phycological "issues" like OCD hypochondria and fear of crowds so what im wondering is there a single positive to having neptune as a chart ruler?
Thanks for any help

There are many positives. Neptune rules high art, music, fantasy, imagination; compared to Venus who creates common art, Neptune's creations are superior, they appeal not only to the senses but emotions and all kinds of energies. Neptune, as well as Jupiter (your co-ruler), rule idealism, they give you the ability to believe things and help you do the unimaginable. This can be either good or bad, but if properly directed can lead to great things.

Neptune rules meditation, calmness, it allows you to go through things without much stress. Jupiter rules understanding, so people with Pisces/Neptune/Jupiter emphasis usually understand everything much more easily than the usual folks because their horizons are much wider, and their vision goes much farther.

Neptune rules propaganda and subtlety. With Neptune the ideas are transmitted through subtle (sometimes astral) means, reaching people without them even knowing. Neptune rules everything spiritual and psychic, so there's also an affinity with energies, and the unseen. This gives much power to control and change people. However, this in the wrong hands has brought the corrupted, sedated world we see today.

The outer planets (Uranus, Neptune, Pluto) are retrograde for much longer and much more often than the inner planets; it's very common to have an outer planet retrograde in the chart, it doesn't affect people directly as much as the inner planets (Mercury, Venus, Mars). With retrograde planets, things get better with time. There may be problems while you're young but they usually develop to something better later. Check Neptune's and Jupiter's signs, house positions and aspects to see where your abilities and problems lie. As with all the outer planets, Neptune can be bad, but properly directed can be extremely powerful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jaredcrook480" wrote:

Well i decided to try and start doing astrology, however from what ive done so far i found out my chart ruler is neptune in retrograde, with uranus and jupiter as co rulers which are also both retrograde and this from what ive read dosent seem to be a great thing, my question is am i destined to be some weak willed kinda crazy guy.
I do have some phycological "issues" like OCD hypochondria and fear of crowds so what im wondering is there a single positive to having neptune as a chart ruler?
Thanks for any help

I was just thinking about this yesterday, Neptune and psychological problems and extreme sensitivity. I really believe when you have strong feminine planets, like the Moon and Neptune and weaker masculine plantes, like Saturn or Mars, that's where problems would come from. Or the other way around, you could have strong lower planets and Pluto but poorly placed feminine planets you could be extremely selfish and hyper aggressive with no sense of empathy or little to no natural aptitude for spiritual disciplines. Balance is always ideal.

I didn't really answer your question, f.folets did amazingly already, but I really think working on your lower chakras will really help you. Like the base can help you feel more secure and rid you of irrational fears and the second can help you feel strong and confident, more like your own person.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jaredcrook480" wrote:

Thanks for any help

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back