Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have recurring dreams about a girl I know.

Aynonnn

Whenever I'm in her company I have dreams about her, usually doing the things we do in real life but with more sexual intensity and focus, as if we acknowledge each other desire for one another, we touch each other or kiss, or she whispers something in my ear.
I've had maybe over 50 dreams of her. That's just a safe under-estimation.

I go through fazes of obsession over her, especially after I've spent time with her, where I cannot stop thinking about her, it is so potent that I pray I had never met her.
When I'm drunk I lie in bed and meditate on her, I indulge myself in her, I work with red energy to affirm her into my life and will her into what I truly want her to be for me.
The strength I have over her when I do energy work on her is so powerful, its sadistically pleasurable to warp her into whatever I want.
I have done energy work on other women, but nothing compares to the satisfaction I feel when doing work on her.
I do a practice where I merge my light-body with hers, it is orgasmic at times and I haven't been able to achieve it with anyone else to the degree I have with her.

My programmings display themselves in real life, as I see my working develop when I'm with her.
I feel as if our relationship in the ether has become so potent that it is almost acknowledged in real life by her. But she doesn't really know it.

I know she is nearly as attracted to me as I am to her, she puts effort into being with me and talking to me and our conversations flow seamlessly, and for hours we are captivated by each other.
She's my step brother's wife. So I feel extreme guilt and shame whenever I am in his and my families company because of how deeply I have felt for her.

It's a troublesome and irresistible pleasure of mine, I have had relationships with others but she feels like an endless reservoir of potential I want to expose herself to.
Nobody knows about this so I thought I'd say it here and see what some of you think.

Whenever I'm in her company I have dreams about her, usually doing the things we do in real life but with more sexual intensity and focus, as if we acknowledge each other desire for one another, we touch each other or kiss, or she whispers something in my ear.
I've had maybe over 50 dreams of her. That's just a safe under-estimation.

I go through fazes of obsession over her, especially after I've spent time with her, where I cannot stop thinking about her, it is so potent that I pray I had never met her.
When I'm drunk I lie in bed and meditate on her, I indulge myself in her, I work with red energy to affirm her into my life and will her into what I truly want her to be for me.
The strength I have over her when I do energy work on her is so powerful, its sadistically pleasurable to warp her into whatever I want.
I have done energy work on other women, but nothing compares to the satisfaction I feel when doing work on her.
I do a practice where I merge my light-body with hers, it is orgasmic at times and I haven't been able to achieve it with anyone else to the degree I have with her.

My programmings display themselves in real life, as I see my working develop when I'm with her.
I feel as if our relationship in the ether has become so potent that it is almost acknowledged in real life by her. But she doesn't really know it.

I know she is nearly as attracted to me as I am to her, she puts effort into being with me and talking to me and our conversations flow seamlessly, and for hours we are captivated by each other.
She's my step brother's wife. So I feel extreme guilt and shame whenever I am in his and my families company because of how deeply I have felt for her.

It's a troublesome and irresistible pleasure of mine, I have had relationships with others but she feels like an endless reservoir of potential I want to expose herself to.
Nobody knows about this so I thought I'd say it here and see what some of you think.
I know you already know there are ethical problems with this, however you also have to calm yourself down here. Framing this as "irresistible, shameful" and so on are on Plutonic themes that can create or fuel a sense of powerlessness. You have to remind yourself that the intensity is strong, but it is still something under your control.

For example, you can use Isa to temper the feelings, and you can use your passion to find someone like her, as there are surely women like her. She is not the only one that can make you feel this way. Further, you have to make sure that there is an actual basis for a relationship here, as sometimes a relationship can be extremely passionate, yet missing other essential elements, therefore making the overall relationship not reasonable, despite the intensity.

Although what you have with this girl may feel powerful, you can also build this up with another person over time. That is one key point which may convince you to move on, or at least calm down until you figure out how to proceed. At least agree to not do energy work on her, as you don't know her intentions, like if she is willing to break up to be with you, or is this is even feasible for either of you. How do you know, for example, that she is not stressed out by the situation?

You can do Astarte's Ritual and seek guidance on this.

I know you already know there are ethical problems with this, however you also have to calm yourself down here. Framing this as "irresistible, shameful" and so on are on Plutonic themes that can create or fuel a sense of powerlessness. You have to remind yourself that the intensity is strong, but it is still something under your control.

For example, you can use Isa to temper the feelings, and you can use your passion to find someone like her, as there are surely women like her. She is not the only one that can make you feel this way. Further, you have to make sure that there is an actual basis for a relationship here, as sometimes a relationship can be extremely passionate, yet missing other essential elements, therefore making the overall relationship not reasonable, despite the intensity.

Although what you have with this girl may feel powerful, you can also build this up with another person over time. That is one key point which may convince you to move on, or at least calm down until you figure out how to proceed. At least agree to not do energy work on her, as you don't know her intentions, like if she is willing to break up to be with you, or is this is even feasible for either of you. How do you know, for example, that she is not stressed out by the situation?

You can do Astarte's Ritual and seek guidance on this.
What is Unethical here ?

What is Unethical here ?

If he is doing magic to create strong romantic bonds on someone who he knows is married with someone else, without permission of either the wife or husband, or based on another way to judge the intentions of the people being influenced, then that would be unethical because it goes against their wishes.

Imagine if you lost your partner because some else simply bombarded them with love energy. You might be furious, or you may seek some sort of retribution or compensation for the stress you endured. We can reasonably assume that the husband in this situation would feel the same, and therefore to continue this action would not be moral, as it will cause suffering and conflict.

What is Unethical here ?
It's somebodys Wife? And not an AI one.

The more meditated on and so on, the harder it will be to let this go.
I would let it go, since it's a form of betrayal trying to get somebodys girl, not even just Somebody in this case.

Try finding a girl who is not married or in a relationship. Then you can meditate all you want on her instead.

Now, not that it exactly helps anyone reading this or so lol - but, I dreamt of a girl last night too.
This one I used to have a relationship with.
Not exactly a reccurring dream this one. Very strange and clear as crystal.

I recall from this dream being in a phonecall with her.
After like a month or so I decided to contact her again but had not saved her number.
So I decided somehow to visit her where she lives, and on the train I tried to find her nr but did not succeed.

Then at the end station, I was looking at my phone when suddenly she showed up.
Then when she at one point put her arm around me, it felt like she was trying to hurt me or choke me with her really strong arms.
It's like there was some true hate within her that she had for me.

Not a dream I want to have again, let's just end it there.

i once did a work on some girl , got her obbssesive over me but then we argued because my working included some attention blust on me that manifested in a form of jealousy (ive been reckless) so after she pissed me off, I caught her gaze for a second and tried what is called here "the evil eye" with enormous will power and intention I made her fall in love with me and change her whole attitude and after a short conversation she invited me to her home. I swear this is the first time I tried this method maybe because of the argument i was determined to do it with success

Thanks for the understanding responses. I'll let it die out. It's not worth pursuing. Makes me feel sick.
It feels good to talk about it.

@Blitzkreig [JG] What is "Isa to temper the feelings"
And I'll look into Astarte's Ritual

Attached synastry [Moderator removed the charts for your protection, please do not post your natal chart as they are a blueprint of your soul and should never be shared publicly.]

Last edited by a moderator:
What is Unethical here ?
I am of the opinion that we must respect the established partnerships and relationships of others, trying to take someone else's wife or husband away from them is wrong and unethical.
If she were single there would be no problem in doing so.

Thanks for the understanding responses. I'll let it die out. It's not worth pursuing. Makes me feel sick.
It feels good to talk about it.

@Blitzkreig [JG] What is "Isa to temper the feelings"
And I'll look into Astarte's Ritual

Attached synastry [Moderator removed the charts for your protection, please do not post your natal chart as they are a blueprint of your soul and should never be shared publicly.]

You can use this rune to calm passionate feelings and make it easier to stop. Although there may be synastry and other existing connections which may amplify feelings towards one another, at least you have one tool here to control the situation.

Imagine if you lost your partner because some else simply bombarded them with love energy. You might be furious, or you may seek some sort of retribution or compensation for the stress you endured. We can reasonably assume that the husband in this situation would feel the same, and therefore to continue this action would not be moral, as it will cause suffering and conflict.
Aaaand this is why I pray for protection over relationships. The "evil eye" of jealousy will forever want the true satanic love that people have.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back