Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have realized something

[email protected]

ok so when it comes to knowing oneself and being a satanist i have realized that i am deathly frightened of people!! women especially this is due to a past that is flooded with abuse and schizo-affective disorder which is schitzophrenia mixed with bi polar moodswings MY QUESTION is this how can i get rid of this paralyzing fear of people my age literally it makes it to where i can only force half a smile. i know that i can talk to father satan about this but i want to nip it in the bud so to say

thank you
Hail satan
Jay w.

<td val[/IMG]Powermeditations over time will heal anything.It has healed me of my asthma and I can focus better too. Now I am going to work on my soul fears.I still am not cool with heights or close places.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I have realized something
Sent: Sat, Oct 13, 2012 5:05:35 AM

<td val[/IMG]   ok so when it comes to knowing oneself and being a satanist i have realized that i am deathly frightened of people!! women especially this is due to a past that is flooded with abuse and schizo-affective disorder which is schitzophrenia mixed with bi polar moodswings MY QUESTION is this how can i get rid of this paralyzing fear of people my age literally it makes it to where i can only force half a smile. i know that i can talk to father satan about this but i want to nip it in the bud so to say

thank you
Hail satan
Jay w.

[/TD]

i too cured my bronchial asthma after enough meditation. i have also fixed the acute inward curve in my lower spine. meditation was what fixed it and then yoga after awhile. didnt mean to intrude just thought it was unique that meditation helped us with the same problems. hail satan!

------------------------------
On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 6:20 PM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Powermeditations over time will heal anything.It has healed me of my asthma and I can focus better too. Now I am going to work on my soul fears.I still am not cool with heights or close places.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

<td val[/IMG]It only we could get the newbies to understand just how vital Yoga and power meditations really are and how they can change your health and life.

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I have realized something
Sent: Mon, Oct 15, 2012 2:43:19 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
i too cured my bronchial asthma after enough meditation. i have also fixed the acute inward curve in my lower spine. meditation was what fixed it and then yoga after awhile. didnt mean to intrude just thought it was unique that meditation helped us with the same problems. hail satan!

Powermeditations over time will heal anything.It has healed me of my asthma and I can focus better too. Now I am going to work on my soul fears.I still am not cool with heights or close places.

[/TD]

in my experience the only true way to realize anything is through experience... I'm a newb myself but have been in one occult scene or another for a while so I see the importance of Power Meditation all though I do have a question now... I have seen many references (on both the group and JoS site) mentioning the importance of both Yoga and Tai Chi so is one of these better than the other or are they equally important... maybe even interchangeable you know one or the other so to speak Thanks for your time
Hail Satan!!!
On Oct 16, 2012 2:18 PM, "Brian Gibbons" <briangibbons20@... wrote:
<td val[/IMG]It only we could get the newbies to understand just how vital Yoga and power meditations really are and how they can change your health and life.

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td val[/IMG]  

[/TD]

Guys I feel a presence whenever I'm alone. When I close my eyes it intensifies so hard, I feel energy all over the place, and the longe I stay with my eyes closed, or am I in the dark, the energy intesifies and it leans towards me. I don't think its fear of the dark, for I don't have thoughts of zombies or whatever the fuck it is, just this intense energy that leans towards me and makes me open my eyes to make it go away. Could this be used for my advantege, or will it be as a barrier in my spiritual life? I didn't dedicate my soul yet and I'm still in the knowledge learning part. Im young and new to the occult, and I always felt this thing when I'm alone and close my eyes.

Please tell me about power Meditations. I am a newby and want to learn. And Yoga also.

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "carstensd13@..." <carstensd13@...
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 2:17 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]It only we could get the newbies to understand just how vital Yoga and power meditations really are and how they can change your health and life.

<td style="font:[/IMG]  

[/TD]

Power Meditation is the essence of Spiritual Satanism, i.e. the MOST important thing. 
When we practice Power Meditation, we empower our souls. We get to experince Energy, work with our minds and develop our astral abilities. The end goal of Power Meditation is raising the Kundalini Serpent and achieving the Godhead. Thanks to the filthy enemy and their enslavement hoaxes of christianity and islam, Father Satan was prevented from finishing His work on humanity, that of elevating all of Gentile humanity spiritually so we can become equal to the Gods. 
Yoga is highly recommended as it increases the energy flow around your body. It stretches your body, increasing your flexibility so the enrgy flows much smoother. 
Read ALL of the Joy of Satan website for further in-depth information. 
Joyofsatan.com

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!
Samy 
On 17 Oct 2012, at 02:48, Carla Luoto <carla_luoto@... wrote:
  Please tell me about power Meditations. I am a newby and want to learn. And Yoga also.

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; "carstensd13@..." <carstensd13@...

<td style="font:[/IMG]It only we could get the newbies to understand just how vital Yoga and power meditations really are and how they can change your health and life.

[/TD]

Currently I am feeling the most power from doing the Kundalini Yoga pdf.  Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 2:51 PM

in my experience the only true way to realize anything is through experience... I'm a newb myself but have been in one occult scene or another for a while so I see the importance of Power Meditation all though I do have a question now... I have seen many references (on both the group and JoS site) mentioning the importance of both Yoga and Tai Chi so is one of these better than the other or are they equally important... maybe even interchangeable you know one or the other so to speak Thanks for your time
Hail Satan!!! On Oct 16, 2012 2:18 PM, "Brian Gibbons" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Magick.htm Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 8:48 PM

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "carstensd13@..." <carstensd13@...

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back