Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i have real trouble handling energy please help

verdianguardian666

when i try and breathe it in i cant visualise ir propley and i dont feel anything except a slight tingling in my hands and my muscles contracting also i cant direct it or feel it proply

this takes practice. when you breathe it in focus only on feel. lterally breathe in energy. sometimes when i breathe in energy i visualize it kind of looking like (you know how when there is a heat wave and you see the heat energy as clear an blurry) like that. directing energy from azazel helps in learning to handle energy.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, April 04, 2011 3:43:12 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] i have real trouble handling energy please help

when i try and breathe it in i cant visualise ir propley and i dont feel anything except a slight tingling in my hands and my muscles contracting also i cant direct it or feel it proply

Patience is very important here. When I was new I could only mediate for about ten minutes at a time, three times a day. It took awhile to be able to handle and even feel the energy. ------------------From: "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 15:19:47 CDTTo: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] i have real trouble handling energy please help
  this takes practice. when you breathe it in focus only on feel. lterally breathe in energy. sometimes when i breathe in energy i visualize it kind of looking like (you know how when there is a heat wave and you see the heat energy as clear an blurry) like that. directing energy from azazel helps in learning to handle energy.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, April 04, 2011 3:43:12 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] i have real trouble handling energy please help

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back