Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have failed , is there hope for me

luna.magnus

Hello fellow satanists, i have failed myself and our father i have been a dedicated member for some time however i failed i could not complete the 40 Day program i became plagued with doubts overnight doubts about this beeing the real path the true way of satan so i gave up ,i never renounced satan my views on the abrahamic faiths remained the same but i took it uppon myself to search for the trught but book after book i fell empty and alone, latter i found myself with an unsatiable longing for father satan and i felt ashamed and tormented, am i doomed? I feel too ashamed to call on father again , can i be forgiven

Don't worry and start over from the first day of the program. I underwent a surgery a week after i started the 40 day program and was forced to stop for some days, and started over from the first day and finished it. Also, do the void meditation as frequently as possible. All that shit that goes through our minds must be controlled or your negative thoughts will manifest in reality cause energy takes after and works towards what the mind thinks. Its a scientifically proven thing, your cells work after how the brain works and thinks.

OK, now wipe the dribble from your mouth...

What makes you think we care? Stop feeling sorry for yourself and grow a spine. If you have doubts, then keep reading www.joyofsatan.com and you might wake-up and realize that Satan/ Lucifer is really the only choice.

If you stand back and continue the meditation, what you now think was your failure will turn into a lesson for you. It will be learnt by you when you do not repeat the same mistake. 
But anyway, no need to worry about this too much just stand back and continue.... What's the matter? You r just learning to walk. You will fall before you actually learn to walk properly and then run on this Path. 

Do keep in mind that void meditation should be done daily. It will help you to banish these doubtful thoughts. 

HAIL SATAN ❤️
On Wed, 16 Oct 2019 at 7:12 AM, luna.magnus@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hello fellow satanists, i have failed myself and our father i have been a dedicated member for some time however i failed i could not complete the 40 Day program i became plagued with doubts overnight doubts about this beeing the real path the true way of satan so i gave up ,i never renounced satan my views on the abrahamic faiths remained the same but i took it uppon myself to search for the trught but book after book i fell empty and alone, latter i found myself with an unsatiable longing for father satan and i felt ashamed and tormented, am i doomed? I feel too ashamed to call on father again , can i be forgiven

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back