Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have dedicated my soul to satan.

Chinedu Gbagi

Please i have done the rituals dedication last night. But i still feel the same nothing has change, am still feeling depressed and heart pain in my heart. can someone please tell me how best to communicate with our almight satan for solution to my problems. I meditated for 30mins before closing the rituals, but i felt nothing, no single signs.

Hail Satan.

My problems didn't just disappear the night I dedicated myself to Father Satan. No one's problems got instant solution that night, neither the days after. Problems don't get solved by themselves and Satan and the Gods are here to give us knowledge on how to evolve spiritually and solve our problems. What helped and solved my problems, healed my illnesses and banished my depression was Power Meditation. Begin a power meditation program along with a yoga routine and be consistent. 
If you are new, you most probably won't be able to have a conversation back and forth with Satan or the Gods. This is because you are not opened enough spiritually to where you can hear them. And the solution here is again Power Meditation. What you could do instead, is performing rituals to Father Satan and white on a pice of paper what you want to tell Him and then burn the paper. Rituals to Satan get us closer to Him. 
For depression you first have to start and think positively. Clean your chakras and aura for a couple of times a day. Then you may also consider working with Wunjo rune as it banishes depression. Sun Square can also help here. You find the runes and the magical squares on www.joyofsatan.com - witchcraft 

Hail Satan!
Pe 15-jan.-2013, la 13:44, Chinedu Gbagi <gbagi_doncigarlo@... a scris:

Please i have done the rituals dedication last night. But i still feel the same nothing has change, am still feeling depressed and heart pain in my heart. can someone please tell me how best to communicate with our almight satan for solution to my problems. I meditated for 30mins before closing the rituals, but i felt nothing, no single signs.

Hail Satan.

Many times you are not psychically open enough to understand what is and isnt a sign. Satan and the demons can hear you, and they do show up, but you may not see them hear them or feel their presence until after youve been consistently meditating for awhile, maybe a few months or more. Earliest signs of his presence is feeling an energy surge, which feels like your body starts randomly tingling/vibrating.  

<3 Hail Satan!  Hail Glasya-Labolas!  Hail Astaroth!  Hail Haagenti!  Hail Azazel!  Hail Lillith!  Hail Beezlebub!  Hail Anubis!  Hail Raum!  Hail Amon Ra!  Hail Andras!  Hail Horus!  Hail Thoth!  Hail the Gods of Duat!  Ge gemenanza torsvl! <3
<font>"THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"
-SATAN 
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID

Relax, and first off, welcome. I have heard many cases where Father Satan tests us, just be patient for about a week. And you will notice changes. Also I encourage you to start a meditation program, just basically clean your aura and start to build an aura of protection and then begin to open your chakra's. Here's a link:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Also study this website www.joyofsatan.org

"Depression is a sign of low bio-electricity" so start to empower yourself and you will see changes in your life.
Also please capitalize Father Satan's name, its just a sign of respect.

Hail Satan!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Chinedu Gbagi <gbagi_doncigarlo@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 12:44:12 +0000 (GMT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I have dedicated my soul to satan.

Hail Satan.

Everything takes time, patience and perseverance.

One does not become a God overnight, nor does one's life problems are solved that fast.

Study JoS thoroughly, as impatience and lack of understanding are your enemies here.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chinedu Gbagi wrote:

Hail Satan.

Most things do not happen immediately 
They take time

Ryan Harrison's iPhone 
On Jan 16, 2013, at 3:18 PM, "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:
  Everything takes time, patience and perseverance.

One does not become a God overnight, nor does one's life problems are solved that fast.

Study JoS thoroughly, as impatience and lack of understanding are your enemies here.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chinedu Gbagi wrote:

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back