Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have been dedicated but have some odds and ends questions

[email protected]

Hello brothers and sisters,
I have been a follower of the one true God Enki for 5 years, however I have not been even trying to progress or even meditating for at least 1.5 and I feel as though im failing Father Enki. Will I am working on starting my meditations again but I am having to start from square 1 again. I have been trying to start but I've noticed a strong, loud, distracting buzz sound, with a high pitch ping periodically. Could this be because my grandmother is not only without but a xian and is asking her church to "pray" for me, or no? Im truly uncertian and therefore unable to decide how to fix this.
Also I am getting a tattoo but I am not certian if there are things that would displease Father, for example a pentagram, I know and inverted cross would be ok because it represents our chakras, right? I have been considering which one to get and getting the other as a necklace.
Another question, when I was meditating daily, and using my astral temple (because i was a minor at the time) I could never figure out who my guardian was or even get any leads/clues to help me find out. Does everyone have a Guardian? Was mine just not revealing himself to me? Does Father and hes Demons not see me as a follower and view me as my old self (as one without or xian)? I mean i followed every step of the dedication ritual, and after completing, I felt a massive drain/loss of some energy, then immediately after a massive overwhelming positive energy surge, it was the best feeling I have ever experienced by 100 fold so I am assuming its not that they dont recognize me as true follower. I have even helped several of my friends find the truth and helped them by answering questions and showing them where to find answers.
Sorry that this is so long, but I truly appreciate any and all help/advice/answers/tips you are willing to give me. Also please forgive my run-on sentences and misuse or lack of punctuation/words/grammer

Dark Blessings to all of my Brothers and Sisters
Hail Satan
Hail Enki

Hi demonlegion16,
once we dedicate our souls to Satan as outlined in the Joy of Satan dedication ritual, our past as a Christian or a follower of whatever right-hand path religion no longer applies to us. Satan and the Gods see us as a dedicated Spiritual Satanist. It's important to start investing in ourselves, fighting for Satan legally through spiritual warfare and Reverse Torah Rituals, doing daily power meditation and yoga, and striving to better ourselves.
All spiritual Satanists have one or more Guardian Demon/ess. It is up to that Demon/ess to choose when they want to appear to us. When I was five years into being an SS, I was still meeting my Guardian Demons. They choose the time and place to come to us. They make it clear that they are our Guardians.
I strongly advise against getting any Satanic tattoos at this time. We are at war. Many if not most people are asleep and when you need services at a hospital, dentist, doctor, or looking for work, many people greatly frown on Satanic tattoos and assume the worse of you. They may not treat you well, you may not get the job, you may not get the full and complete services you need, etc. I know it's not fair but that's the world we live in currently. I used to have four Satanic sigils on my inner arms but since then I have covered them up with other tattoos (drawn over the sigils) because my doctor, who was a Jewess, recognized them and so did a stranger, on separate occasions. 
That's just my opinion though. Do what you want but know that there are consequences with getting Satanic tattoos. It's not nice to hear but it needs to be said. I'm just concerned for you, is all.

On Thursday, February 9, 2017 5:31 AM, "demonlegion16@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello brothers and sisters,
I have been a follower of the one true God Enki for 5 years, however I have not been even trying to progress or even meditating for at least 1.5 and I feel as though im failing Father Enki. Will I am working on starting my meditations again but I am having to start from square 1 again. I have been trying to start but I've noticed a strong, loud, distracting buzz sound, with a high pitch ping periodically. Could this be because my grandmother is not only without but a xian and is asking her church to "pray" for me, or no? Im truly uncertian and therefore unable to decide how to fix this.
Also I am getting a tattoo but I am not certian if there are things that would displease Father, for example a pentagram, I know and inverted cross would be ok because it represents our chakras, right? I have been considering which one to get and getting the other as a necklace.
Another question, when I was meditating daily, and using my astral temple (because i was a minor at the time) I could never figure out who my guardian was or even get any leads/clues to help me find out. Does everyone have a Guardian? Was mine just not revealing himself to me? Does Father and hes Demons not see me as a follower and view me as my old self (as one without or xian)? I mean i followed every step of the dedication ritual, and after completing, I felt a massive drain/loss of some energy, then immediately after a massive overwhelming positive energy surge, it was the best feeling I have ever experienced by 100 fold so I am assuming its not that they dont recognize me as true follower. I have even helped several of my friends find the truth and helped them by answering questions and showing them where to find answers.
Sorry that this is so long, but I truly appreciate any and all help/advice/answers/tips you are willing to give me. Also please forgive my run-on sentences and misuse or lack of punctuation/words/grammer

Dark Blessings to all of my Brothers and Sisters
Hail Satan
Hail Enki

This buzzing you are hearing is most likely either the enemy, or your own clairaudient chakra activity. If you hear ringing in the ears that means your clairaudient chakras are active.

If that's not the case then it's most likely the enemy.

As for your grandmother, and her congregation of harassment, I suggest you start doing this working for 40 to 80 days.

After your primary meditations(and I have done this too it is fully programmed and it works.) when you have an energy buzz state this affirmation 10 20 30 40 50 60 or 70 times whichever you are comfortable with and you think will get the job done.

"My aura is constantly deflecting and repelling any and all christian, muslim, and jewish energies at all times in a happy healthy and positive way for me"

Hail Satan.
Hail Lady Agares.
Hail Lady Beleth

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back