Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have another Gaurdian

Pamela

I found out this past week via oujia baord that another one of my GDs along side Great Marbas is the Goddess Hecate. I'm ecstatic,, I have always felt a deep cpnnection to her evene as a child.:) I wanted to share.

I also want to add that my best friend dedicated her soul to Our Great Father early this morning, and things are already getting better for her. She has seen the truth. Today is a day to celebrate:)

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
Hail Hecate!

great pamela! :) hail satan!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, July 22, 2011 3:35:22 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I have another Gaurdian

I found out this past week via oujia baord that another one of my GDs along side Great Marbas is the Goddess Hecate. I'm ecstatic,, I have always felt a deep cpnnection to her evene as a child.:) I wanted to share.

I also want to add that my best friend dedicated her soul to Our Great Father early this morning, and things are already getting better for her. She has seen the truth. Today is a day to celebrate:)

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
Hail Hecate!

<td val[/IMG]Awesome Pamela,I get very exited about all the new people that are coming to Satan,and waking up to the lies.What a great time to live in.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Fri, 7/22/11, Pamela <evilalien@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, July 22, 2011, 7:34 PM

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
Hail Hecate!
[/TD]

I'm really happy for you and your friend.It's a pitty I haven't found any of my G.D's.I am prayin to Father Satan that things speed up for me as a beginner.

Again,I'm really happy for yoll.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
Hail Hecate!

Pamela, great about your friend, and you will love Hecate, she will protect you absolutely. She has been with me for a long time, even before I was dedicated to Satan, and I know she is a wonderful Goddess. Best of luck...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
Hail Hecate!

Oops I pressed enter and the message sent before I was done. I wanted to say. Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail to the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Awesome Pamela,I get very exited about all the new people that are coming to Satan,and waking up to the lies.What a great time to live in.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Hail Satan!

Hail Marbas!

Hail Hecate!

That's wonderful I love to hear about satanist advancing, sharing details about there guardian(s), finding new guardians or there first and more. I believe I found my other guardian also. He just keep showing up around me constanly. Like his name, things about him and I get this feeling when I see things of him. The God am talking about is Mammon/Zeus. Well now I have two wonderful guardians. Lord Azazel and Lord Zeus. Also I have Father Satan who is wonderful, many other Gods, and Brothers and Sisters in Satanism. So do you too. Glad you found her.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Awesome Pamela,I get very exited about all the new people that are coming to Satan,and waking up to the lies.What a great time to live in.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Hail Satan!

Hail Marbas!

Hail Hecate!

what kind of ouija board do you use..??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

great pamela! :) hail satan!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, July 22, 2011 3:35:22 pm

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
Hail Hecate!

Awesome, I am very happy for you!
666/88

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
Hail Hecate!

666/88

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
Hail Hecate!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DemonW" <satansgirl66@... wrote:
666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
Hail Hecate!
I have a question about guardians Is their one on our side called Amon? That goes by Amoun something along those lines? The sound of the name is like Amoon

Amon Ra (known as the Egyptian Sun God).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scornedhero666" <scornedhero666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DemonW" <satansgirl66@ wrote:

666/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
Hail Hecate!

I have a question about guardians Is their one on our side called Amon? That goes by Amoun something along those lines? The sound of the name is like Amoon

"Satanically" you just added a new word to my vocabulary, my friend

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "**Vovin Luciftian**" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
Hail Hecate!

Hail to that , Pamela!

More and more people aweaken to the Truth everyday , its Satanically Incredible.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !
Hail Horus ! Hail Paimon !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org
www.vovin-luciftian.co.cc (Under construction , Personal website. )

Amon Ra, son of Satan, (Ptah). He is also Marduk!! A powerful King. He is very revered in ancient times, Sumeria, just like his cousin Astoroth and Azazel.

He is my personal guardian as well.

HAIL AMON RA, LORD OF THE SUN!!! HAIL MARDUK!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scornedhero666" <scornedhero666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DemonW" <satansgirl66@ wrote:

666/88

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
Hail Hecate!

Marduk is a prince. Not a king.
Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Amon Ra, son of Satan, (Ptah). He is also Marduk!! A powerful King. He is very revered in ancient times, Sumeria, just like his cousin Astoroth and Azazel.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scornedhero666" <scornedhero666@ wrote:

666/88

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
Hail Hecate!

Ok. Your correct Aryannerudra. I must have been so excited my typing was coming quick.

Hey, are you familiar with Emanuelle Ruda? or Rudra?

HAILS OUR 4 CROWNS OF HELL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aryannerudra@..." <aryannerudra@... wrote:

Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scornedhero666" <scornedhero666@ wrote:

666/88

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
Hail Hecate!

<td val[/IMG]Amon-RA has protected me so many times! at 16 i got my first tattoo an ankh with the eye of ra in it. since 16 i have had many many many many times where i should have died i believe this tat protected me without me having any knowledge.

--- On Wed, 7/27/11, darrklady13 <darkladyschild@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I have another Gaurdian
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2011, 7:23 PM

Ok. Your correct Aryannerudra. I must have been so excited my typing was coming quick.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "aryannerudra@..." <aryannerudra@... wrote:

Hail Satan !

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "scornedhero666" <scornedhero666@ wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "DemonW" <satansgirl66@ wrote:

666/88

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Pamela" <evilalien@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
Hail Hecate!

[/TD]

I don't know emanuelle ruda.I love the indian god Rudra who is Shiva, as simple as that !Hail Satan !
De : darrklady13 <darkladyschild@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Jeudi 28 Juillet 2011 3h23
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: I have another Gaurdian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aryannerudra@..." <aryannerudra@... wrote:

Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

666/88

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!
Hail Hecate!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back