Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have a sick daughter who needs help

You are not mad, young one. I know this.

On 4/1/19, 666black13dragon666@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
I have told Father that I will die for him, but he told me he does not want
me to die. I've never asked to be His vessel, but I do want Him to speak
through me. Father told me that I'm a very old soul, but had only been
"reborn a couple of times" (His words, not mine). He showed me and told me
many things.... one was my previous life. In that life I had been hunted
down by the enemy, raped, tortured, and burned alive by the reptilians and
enemy nordics. He showed me that I was his lover and the mother of one of
his sons. Right now, Father tells me that he loves me and that the love he
has for me is "real love" (again His words). I wish I could tell this to
people, because I love him so much and that I'm proud of him.
A lot of people call us delusional because they refuse to see Father's love
for us. Father asked me to be at his side, which is one good reason why I am
constantly under enemy attack without me having to lift a single digit
toward them. Father told me that I'm part of one of his wives that had
gotten killed during the war (the invasion). She has a body now, so I have
to die to become part of her again. Go ahead and ask him. He told not only
me, but also my satanic friends. I hate playing stupid, but on here you have
to or else People call you a liar. I thought we had another baby, but I
think it was just a ball of energy from sex. He told me not to worry about
it because we will have children some day. I know I'll be a nordic in my
next life, he told me that.
Back to previous lives, Father told me that the enemy had me and tortured me
far more than they did in this life and do currently.
Allison, I thank you for allowing Satan to speak through you. Just ask Satan
how he feels for me. If I'm delusional, then my friends are too.

Hail Satan forever with love

This is getting real delusional, you're Satan's wife? lol please dude can you wake up from this delusional dream you're having, they're just plain obvious and retarded. you need a serious reality check.
Also, allison, can you stop feeding the delusional idiots, it seems you're becoming out of reality too.

I spoke with Lilith this morning. She helped clear things up. Apparently Father wanted me to feel special about being part of someone. Lilith told me that I had married him, but I am my own person. Father apologized. He said I was and still am his. He told me it was his way of saying that I'm a gentile and not a jew. He told me that he loves me very much and wants me to be with him.

I apologize to all of you.

I agree with ed8874 even people who been with Satan for years isn't powerful enough to be father Satan wife you have to do something amazing for that to happen they are very powerful beings . I know you want this to be true but we are not spiritual ready for something like that being married isn't about doing the deed or status it's that connection you feel with that person . Just like ed 887 said you need to step out of the clouds

Hail
Satan

| deluded herself into thinking she was on the cusp of completing the magnum opus
| doesn't have a risen serpent
| barely meditates or studies
| can't tell dream from delusion from reality
| now she thinks she's Satan's wife
| supposedly tens of thousands of years old
| thinks she's a splinter of a goddess's soul and she has to die to become part of her again (RED FLAG BTW)
| yet still struggles with the most basic tasks and challenges a satanist faces
| can't even defend herself

Really gets the noggin joggin'. It gets a manium into the cranium.

Well, I don't think anyone here thinks you're playing stupid. It seems more like you like to make yourself feel special. That, and/or, you're getting played for a fool again, whether by your own mind or someone else, nobody can tell. Not even you.

Probably both.

You need to ground yourself. Do your meds.

Well, will someone help me get out of my delusions? I have schizophrenia and bipolar. It's difficult for me when I hear voices speak to me.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan
Your thoughts are so reassuring and good.  I found your life and closeness to our Father so special and wonderful
Hail Satan our Lord and Master
Love
Kimberley

On Saturday, 6 April 2019, 4:39, "curi0@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

| deluded herself into thinking she was on the cusp of completing the magnum opus
| doesn't have a risen serpent
| barely meditates or studies
| can't tell dream from delusion from reality
| now she thinks she's Satan's wife
| supposedly tens of thousands of years old
| thinks she's a splinter of a goddess's soul and she has to die to become part of her again (RED FLAG BTW)
| yet still struggles with the most basic tasks and challenges a satanist faces
| can't even defend herself

Really gets the noggin joggin'. It gets a manium into the cranium.

Well, I don't think anyone here thinks you're playing stupid. It seems more like you like to make yourself feel special. That, and/or, you're getting played for a fool again, whether by your own mind or someone else, nobody can tell. Not even you.

Probably both.

You need to ground yourself. Do your meds.

Curi0 I agree with you and I take back what I said about her being right it's just crazy.
What you said about her is true and we are not trying to be mean or anything black Dragon. Maybe they should of put it in kinder words but as your sister in Satan you need medication and talk to a therapist or something to fix what ever is going on up in your head. Don't go too fast take your time Satan can wait and so can we and get to know your self discover who you are in Satan. To get where I am at I had to walk through fire , crawl on glass and face my own pain and hurt from the very people who was meant to keep me safe. But anyway for the love of our father Satan please get help .

Hail
Satan

I am going to take everyone's advice here. I do see a therapist. It doesn't help much when all they wish to talk about is being positive. I have really no one to talk to. Most crazies are scared of me because I don't believe in their "jesus". It's group therapy. No one on one. Yes, I love Satan. I suppose it could be the enemy talking to me, lying to me. I dont help myself because I am in hell. My life is hell. I can't do my meditation like I want.

To me this sounds like a big troll, first her 'mother' comes in and speaks about her and says they were abducted by aliens, then she comes in with 'i am Satan's wife' and all that crap. These people or person are or is a big troll or they are actually a really fucked up family, I get it that her daughter is like this if the mother is deluded out of her mind too.

Ok I very very rarely get angry at anyone that is just who I am being a nurse but even I have a line black Dragon this whole self pitty party has got to stop now. Yeah I know you have couple things wrong with you and you think nothing works well that's bs . You and only you can save yourself you believe things like meds and talking to someone didn't work so it do isn't work.I am giving tuff love here you need to stop depending on satan, demons they are working a lot so why bother them or other people in this group to defend you when you need to.defend yourself. NEVER EVER CALL ON LILTH she hates that she comes to who she wants

Your sister in Satan
Hail
Satan

Honestly I've had enough of the delusions being posted in the egroups. They're probably misleading new people, giving them very wrong expectations and all. 
On Sat, 6 Apr 2019, 1:39 pm ed8874@... [JoyofSatan666], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  To me this sounds like a big troll, first her 'mother' comes in and speaks about her and says they were abducted by aliens, then she comes in with 'i am Satan's wife' and all that crap. These people or person are or is a big troll or they are actually a really fucked up family, I get it that her daughter is like this if the mother is deluded out of her mind too.

The majority of people who say all this BS just have undiagnosed mental illness in more than one ways, they ignore it, hide it, or they don't even know or care.

Thanks everyone for trying to knock some sense into them.

You're really delusional and you explained your reasons for it. Now stop spreading these around, as these can be harmful to others, and also yourself.
If this continues you're headed for a ban.

The community tried to help you, you said only after the BS that you have mental problems. You need to consult a therapist or some professional.

What you should try doing is cleaning your aura and chakras. Also if you are doing any drugs you should stop right now.

Those cause sillyness in your brain and alter your brainwaves and make mental problems worse. I also suggest you ask Satan since you are HIS Daughter about which other meditations and Satanic magickal workings to do. I'm sorry you are going through this *hugs* Things willget better. I'll just bet that those nasty voices are coming from the enemy.

This is the last thing that I can recommend to you. Try and find a nice Piece of Drusy Quartz Chrysocolla, as it is an insanity destroyer.

I can tell you this I went to a bad place on the astral and when I came back I started hearing voices after I put my piece of Drusy Quartz Chrysocolla On my solar chakra for 30 minutes the voices went away and have never returned. That was about four months ago.

I love you, take care of yourself.

Thank you brothers and sisters for knocking some sense into me. I do need help, but where I live I can't find any help or it's terribly expensive. As for the psychiatric ward, the state does not put you there unless you are harmful and a danger to everyone.

Thanks for your tough love. I just get lied to, you know? The enemy is here, I know that. Lilith has been helping me as of late. You know, to be realistic.

I'm not Satan's wife. I'm a gentile. I'm ordinary. She told me that I do have a purpose if I can overcome my hangups. She told me that the enemy confused me.

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

THANK YOU for putting a stop to this and giving a well needed reality check.. I was about ready to leave the group because of the reality show role playing game between this and Allison. Sorry to offend but enough is enough.
Hail Satan!

Skickat från min iPhone

Mama Lilith is so the best Mama! She is very big on people being
realistic about what they believe.

And, to the other sister...I am NOT playing a role here! To that end,
I will never, *ever* mention about myself being one (notice, I said
*one*), of the Lord Satan's vessels in this forum. If I want to get
yelled at and insulted, I'll talk to my dad. I am not roleplaying, and
I am not delusional/insane/mad. End of fucking story! I give up. Why
is it, whenever I try to aid brethren, it always blows up in my
gods-damn fucking face? I'm done, I say! I ought to know better, and
keep my stupid mouth shut. "Thou art my prophets, thou art my weapons,
thou art my Lights. And I cherish thee".

On 4/7/19, Tara Lambert alacris.sable@... [JoyofSatan666]
THANK YOU for putting a stop to this and giving a well needed reality
check... I was about ready to leave the group because of the reality show
role playing game between this and Allison. Sorry to offend but enough is
enough.
Hail Satan!

Skickat från min iPhone

Sigh, not again. (face palms)
On Mon, 8 Apr 2019, 12:32 am Allison Passino apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Mama Lilith is so the best Mama! She is very big on people being
realistic about what they believe.

And, to the other sister...I am NOT playing a role here! To that end,
I will never, *ever* mention about myself being one (notice, I said
*one*), of the Lord Satan's vessels in this forum. If I want to get
yelled at and insulted, I'll talk to my dad. I am not roleplaying, and
I am not delusional/insane/mad. End of fucking story! I give up. Why
is it, whenever I try to aid brethren, it always blows up in my
gods-damn fucking face? I'm done, I say! I ought to know better, and
keep my stupid mouth shut. "Thou art my prophets, thou art my weapons,
thou art my Lights. And I cherish thee".

On 4/7/19, Tara Lambert alacris.sable@... [JoyofSatan666]
THANK YOU for putting a stop to this and giving a well needed reality
check... I was about ready to leave the group because of the reality show
role playing game between this and Allison. Sorry to offend but enough is
enough.
Hail Satan!

Skickat från min iPhone

I think peeps are trying to help. Ummm... it's best to not seek certain things or say certain things. It upsets people. This is the world and how it works. Thank you all for tough love. I was putting myself in danger.

Hail Satan always

Yeah this is something that should stop guys

Allison, you’ve been in the groups for years now right?

I mean, I like when you post to try to help members but typing like you are Satan speaking/typing is wrong, not even the HPs do anything like that, don’t take this the wrong way because I’m not typing this in the tone of an asshole or anything like that but if i was a new member and came to these groups and saw someone typing as if they are Satan himself, I would be like, this shit is some delusional shit yo.

I personally know that you don’t have bad intention but this is the reality of the situation. We don’t want new people to come here and think that this place is delusional because it’s really not.

@666blackdragon Just to keep it blunt with you, some of your posts sound very similar to a member that was banned some time ago. And members here who are legit know that your post are bullshit, this isn’t even trying to be mean guys, but have some respect for the bigger picture here if you’re so “Satanic.”

The gods do not want delusional shit in their places of learning and teaching. They want hard facts and real knowledge because Satanism has been so perverted, they want this to be cleared up.

We have a nice community here that can continuously improve, let’s not fill it with delusion.

Just a little reminder to add. If you’re serious about Satanism, it shouldn’t be too late to redeem yourself. Just take it serious, and seek help if needed and get on the right track.

Sent from my iPhone

I am serious about Satanism. I didn't realize until now that my posts were hurting anyone. Like I said I was being selfish. If it weren't for all of you, I wouldn't have realized that I was being lied to. I just hear it every day.

Hail Satan

Okay, Jay struck the 1st "blow", so I'll follow. Screw the 1st thing, Alli is more important here, for she will stay.
So, let's return to year 2011, where there was an "Audry", a 'fragmented goddess'.
 https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ages/40842 
As we all know, infiltrators and other delusional entities like to think that just because they haven't been here for months/days/years, they were forgotten.
Well, guess what, MORONS, contrary to you, we, Satanists DO learn from our mistakes and those of others.
Spiritual Satanism is not for the delusional. This user should be banned now, because all it has shown was that it really is that deluded. 
And Alli, cut the crap - you want to voice your opinion, do it as a regular Satanist, not as an inspired xian cunt who hast found jewsus and to whom she hath becometh a bride. Such talk makes it hard for any of us to read your posts, and this is ALL the more important, because you ARE an elder member, therefore your opinion does carry weight. 
Want to be an example to follow? Be one. 
HS!88!

---In [email protected], <allfortheclergy@... wrote :

Yeah this is something that should stop guys

Allison, you’ve been in the groups for years now right?

I mean, I like when you post to try to help members but typing like you are Satan speaking/typing is wrong, not even the HPs do anything like that, don’t take this the wrong way because I’m not typing this in the tone of an asshole or anything like that but if i was a new member and came to these groups and saw someone typing as if they are Satan himself, I would be like, this shit is some delusional shit yo.

I personally know that you don’t have bad intention but this is the reality of the situation. We don’t want new people to come here and think that this place is delusional because it’s really not.

@666blackdragon Just to keep it blunt with you, some of your posts sound very similar to a member that was banned some time ago. And members here who are legit know that your post are bullshit, this isn’t even trying to be mean guys, but have some respect for the bigger picture here if you’re so “Satanic.”

The gods do not want delusional shit in their places of learning and teaching. They want hard facts and real knowledge because Satanism has been so perverted, they want this to be cleared up.

We have a nice community here that can continuously improve, let’s not fill it with delusion.

Alison is our sister and she is a great Satanist for a very, very long time. That aside to me her posts use poetic speech.

It's wrong to count them in as the other general posts which only amount to lunacy from others.
In regards to the "Fragments of Lilith" and the related stuff, it's important people get informed and the advanced members step in and correct these. Shutting people down robs them of the ability to be corrected.

Now, in regards to the infiltrator bullshit here, let us be straight up, people who are mentally ill and they create an extension of their illnesses as a valuable and great thing will not be tolerated. Posts were approved to highlight this fact. If one is legitimate they turn away from these.
In the same way one must not procure leprosy to others and call it holy, so much delusion needs not be procured. If you believe in these things so strongly, keep them personal, and away from here, as some people want to advance.
This "Audrey" years ago led a lot of people into drugs (she was off the rocker herself), severe mental illness, added with drugs, and created a dangerous totally mental paranoia, and worse problems.

These types of people will find themselves on the pikes as they destroy and ruin Satan's reputation and innocent people who only seek to advance. Be aware of this. We do not want you around.
We're not in 2010, the caring for members is at the highest capacity now.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Exactly. You say you're not role playing but you are, Allison, the role you have chosen is of a spiritual leader and those are a dime a dozen, and a dangerous. We should be learning from High Priest/esses not from members trying to draw attention to themselves to feed their own ego and pretend they are speaking for Satan. This is a very xian behavior, going out and regurgitating scripture and preaching to the masses to try to gain more followers and give redemption. Even if your intention is purely to help - it smacks of bullshit and I pass over your and Tiffany's constant messaging. Its embarrassing that you guys both are putting such content out for new people to see. You should be very embarrassed. Work on yourselves quit having to comment at everything. This group is not about you!!!!

Skickat från min iPhone

Allison has been around for a very long time and she means well. Very supportive and sometimes has been very helpful. In my opinion she deserves a certain amount of respect.Hail Satan!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, April 11, 2019, 6:02 AM, Tara Lambert alacris.sable@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Exactly. You say you're not role playing but you are, Allison, the role you have chosen is of a spiritual leader and those are a dime a dozen, and a dangerous. We should be learning from High Priest/esses not from members trying to draw attention to themselves to feed their own ego and pretend they are speaking for Satan. This is a very xian behavior, going out and regurgitating scripture and preaching to the masses to try to gain more followers and give redemption. Even if your intention is purely to help - it smacks of bullshit and I pass over your and Tiffany's constant messaging. Its embarrassing that you guys both are putting such content out for new people to see. You should be very embarrassed. Work on yourselves quit having to comment at everything. This group is not about you!!!!

Skickat från min iPhone

@ Tara Lambert
Tell me, how long have you been here? 
Just because some of us may not fancy Alli's style DOES NOT in any way, shape of form allow you to criticise her, trying to lay a guilt trip on her.
"We should be learning from High Priest/esses not from members"
This statement in itself shows that you don't know much about this community. ALL members - the genuine ones, and those aspiring to ennoble their self - strive towards being a shining example.
Alli's way of writing - the "oh so inspired one", or, as HP HC stated, 'poetic' I will not like - BUT her kindness IS something commendable. And this I WILL admire.
"This is a very xian behavior, going out and regurgitating scripture and preaching to the masses to try to gain more followers and give redemption"
Oh, what scripture was she quoting then? And preaching to the masses? By Hell, were you drunk when typing that? Because what is clear is your rambling.
"Its embarrassing that you guys both are putting such content out for new people to see. You should be very embarrassed."
As for one who was blathering about kikeianity, you sure as Hell's victory know jack shit either about her or the community. Most of all, you sound like a xian, trying to blame her about... what? 
Let me guess, you had a bad day and saw me as well as others picking up one her? No, RESTRAINT / REASON is the way to go, not "muh period" or "muh bad day". If one is civil - without 'thine fault' - Alli will get the message accross,
HS!88!

---In [email protected], <simsmotal@... wrote :

Allison has been around for a very long time and she means well. Very supportive and sometimes has been very helpful. In my opinion she deserves a certain amount of respect.Hail Satan!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, April 11, 2019, 6:02 AM, Tara Lambert alacris.sable@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Skickat från min iPhone

I would die for Enki. He is my all-in-all, my raison d'etre. Never,
ever fucking question my loyalty to HIM! that's one. You only get
three. after three, I'm gone. I don't need any of you. All I need is
Satan.

On 4/12/19, sable.wolf616@... [JoyofSatan666]
@ Tara Lambert

Tell me, how long have you been here?

Just because some of us may not fancy Alli's style DOES NOT in any way,
shape of form allow you to criticise her, trying to lay a guilt trip on her.

"We should be learning from High Priest/esses not from members"

This statement in itself shows that you don't know much about this
community. ALL members - the genuine ones, and those aspiring to ennoble
their self - strive towards being a shining example.

Alli's way of writing - the "oh so inspired one", or, as HP HC stated,
'poetic' I will not like - BUT her kindness IS something commendable. And
this I WILL admire.

"This is a very xian behavior, going out and regurgitating scripture and
preaching to the masses to try to gain more followers and give redemption"

Oh, what scripture was she quoting then? And preaching to the masses? By
Hell, were you drunk when typing that? Because what is clear is your
rambling.

"Its embarrassing that you guys both are putting such content out for new
people to see. You should be very embarrassed."

As for one who was blathering about kikeianity, you sure as Hell's victory
know jack shit either about her or the community. Most of all, you sound
like a xian, trying to blame her about... what?

Let me guess, you had a bad day and saw me as well as others picking up one
her? No, RESTRAINT / REASON is the way to go, not "muh period" or "muh bad
day". If one is civil - without 'thine fault' - Alli will get the message
accross,

HS!
88!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <simsmotal@... wrote :

Allison has been around for a very long time and she means well. Very
supportive and sometimes has been very helpful. In my opinion she deserves a
certain amount of respect. Hail Satan!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/?.src=iOS

On Thursday, April 11, 2019, 6:02 AM, Tara Lambert alacris.sable@...
[JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Exactly. You say you're not role playing but you are, Allison, the role
you have chosen is of a spiritual leader and those are a dime a dozen, and a
dangerous. We should be learning from High Priest/esses not from members
trying to draw attention to themselves to feed their own ego and pretend
they are speaking for Satan. This is a very xian behavior, going out and
regurgitating scripture and preaching to the masses to try to gain more
followers and give redemption. Even if your intention is purely to help - it
smacks of bullshit and I pass over your and Tiffany's constant messaging.
Its embarrassing that you guys both are putting such content out for new
people to see. You should be very embarrassed. Work on yourselves quit
having to comment at everything. This group is not about you!!!!

Skickat från min iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back