Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have a serious question and I will be grateful for a answer. thank

rickbinge27

My question is when I performed the initiation ritual I did not ring the bell and turn counter clockwise like one does in a standard ritual. Was I suppose to ring the bell and turn counter clockwise?? Also when I am doing a standard ritual and starting east for Enki and turn counter clockwise North to Enlil do I do a full complete circle? ( as in do i turn star east and do a full turn past south and west until I get to north? And when I start with Satan east do I do full turn for east or am I just starting at east then to north and so on? I will be grateful for a answer because this is really confusing for me. thanks and of cource HAIL SATAN and the Original GODS!!!!!!!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]I thought Satan didn't want us to perform forced memorized standard rituals....o_O

--- On Thu, 10/29/09, rickbinge27 <rickbinge27@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I have a serious question and I will be grateful for a answer. thanks
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, October 29, 2009, 6:36 PM

My question is when I performed the initiation ritual I did not ring the bell and turn counter clockwise like one does in a standard ritual. Was I suppose to ring the bell and turn counter clockwise?? Also when I am doing a standard ritual and starting east for Enki and turn counter clockwise North to Enlil do I do a full complete circle? ( as in do i turn star east and do a full turn past south and west until I get to north? And when I start with Satan east do I do full turn for east or am I just starting at east then to north and so on? I will be grateful for a answer because this is really confusing for me. thanks and of cource HAIL SATAN and the Original GODS!!!!!!!! !!!
[/TD]

You are waaaaaay overcomplicating this. The intention, not the actual process, is what's important. Satan won't hate you for not turning in the right direction, trust me. He's happy to know you cared enough to look it up, know what I mean? What really matters is your intent, will, and focus. Forced memorization and punishment for mistakes is for right-hand path religions.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cierra Radabaugh <potterotter22@... wrote:

I thought Satan didn't want us to perform forced memorized standard rituals....o_O

--- On Thu, 10/29/09, rickbinge27 <rickbinge27@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I have a serious question and I will be grateful for a answer. thanks
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, October 29, 2009, 6:36 PM

My question is when I performed the initiation ritual I did not ring the bell and turn counter clockwise like one does in a standard ritual. Was I suppose to ring the bell and turn counter clockwise?? Also when I am doing a standard ritual and starting east for Enki and turn counter clockwise North to Enlil do I do a full complete circle? ( as in do i turn star east and do a full turn past south and west until I get to north? And when I start with Satan east do I do full turn for east or am I just starting at east then to north and so on? I will be grateful for a answer because this is really confusing for me. thanks and of cource HAIL SATAN and the Original GODS!!!!!!!! !!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back