Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have a quick please if anybody is farmiliar with auras

Jonathan Dallavilla

Several gifted individuals have told me they are able to see my aura, the color is light blue. Some have even said they can see a halo over my head. Does anybody know what this means; I have looked over the internet and I am getting several different opinions without a steady answer. I appreciate your time and look forward to anyones opinions and or truth behind the matter.

Hail Lucifer the Father,

-Jonathan

<td val[/IMG]I think it means you have a strong aura.
Hail Satan!!

--- On Sun, 2/27/11, Jonathan Dallavilla <jonathandallavilla@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] I have a quick please if anybody is farmiliar with auras
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, February 27, 2011, 2:31 AM

Several gifted individuals have told me they are able to see my aura, the color is light blue. Some have even said they can see a halo over my head. Does anybody know what this means; I have looked over the internet and I am getting several different opinions without a steady answer. I appreciate your time and look forward to anyones opinions and or truth behind the matter.

Hail Lucifer the Father,

-Jonathan
[/TD]

I know that pink means balance, indigo or violet is good for meditation.

Don't know about the others.

Hail Satan!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jonathan Dallavilla" <jonathandallavilla@... wrote:

Hail Lucifer the Father,

-Jonathan

The answer is in JOS as usual. Everything is in JOS.www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.htmlHail Satan !
De : Thumberlina Grace <thumberlina6@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Dim 27 février 2011, 13h 13min 14s
Objet : [HellsArmy666] Re: I have a quick please if anybody is farmiliar with auras

I know that pink means balance, indigo or violet is good for meditation.

Don't know about the others.

Hail Satan!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jonathan Dallavilla" <jonathandallavilla@... wrote:

Hail Lucifer the Father,

-Jonathan

everybody has an aura all around, and the animals and even the objects.The blue is a spiritual aura, but plus an electrical or deep-strong blue.I sent you the sense or any colors given by HP Maxine in the other mail answered to you.Hail Satan !
De : Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
Envoyé le : Dim 27 février 2011, 15h 07min 14s
Objet : Re: [HellsArmy666] I have a quick please if anybody is farmiliar with auras

<td val[/IMG]I think it means you have a strong aura.
Hail Satan!!

Subject: [HellsArmy666] I have a quick please if anybody is farmiliar with auras

Hail Lucifer the Father,

-Jonathan
[/TD]

aint much info for brown except in candle colour,the gods tell me it of the moon n masculine in nature.
 hail ea
hail baal
hail astaroth
hail zazel
haiil all the people of satan

From: Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@...
Sent: Mon, February 28, 2011 12:26:07 AM
Subject: Re : [HellsArmy666] I have a quick please if anybody is farmiliar with auras

everybody has an aura all around, and the animals and even the objects. The blue is a spiritual aura, but plus an electrical or deep-strong blue. I sent you the sense or any colors given by HP Maxine in the other mail answered to you. Hail Satan !
Objet : Re: [HellsArmy666] I have a quick please if anybody is farmiliar with auras

<td vAl[/IMG]I think it means you have a strong aura.
Hail Satan!!

Hail Lucifer the Father,

-Jonathan
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Halos don't come from xians, halos have much deeper historical roots. They just stole it and made it into something else. Your sun chakra is above your head and it retains excess energy and it looks like a halo. Everyone's aura surrounds their entire body, which is what is around your head. My aura turned blue the more advanced I became, personally. It could also mean you have a strong throat chakra.

Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

--- On Mon, 2/28/11, Gender Tender <g_tender@... wrote:
Subject: Re: Re : [HellsArmy666] I have a quick please if anybody is farmiliar with auras
Date: Monday, February 28, 2011, 11:37 AM

aint much info for brown except in candle colour,the gods tell me it of the moon n masculine in nature.
 hail ea
hail baal
hail astaroth
hail zazel
haiil all the people of satan

From: Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@...
Sent: Mon, February 28, 2011 12:26:07 AM
Subject: Re : [HellsArmy666] I have a quick please if anybody is farmiliar with auras

everybody has an aura all around, and the animals and even the objects. The blue is a spiritual aura, but plus an electrical or deep-strong blue. I sent you the sense or any colors given by HP Maxine in the other mail answered to you. Hail Satan !

<td vAl[/IMG]I think it means you have a strong aura.
Hail Satan!!

Hail Lucifer the Father,

-Jonathan
[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back