Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have a question

servantovasmodeus

I am looking to dedicate my soul to Satan, but I need to know something. It says to prick your left index-finger, but I am left handed, so I was wondering if I pricked my right finger.

It doesn't matter what hand it is...at least i don't think it does, you might wanna confirm it..
and I'm a lefty and i did my left hand, it stopped bleeding after like a minute...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "servantovasmodeus" <servantovasmodeus@... wrote:

I am looking to dedicate my soul to Satan, but I need to know something. It says to prick your left index-finger, but I am left handed, so I was wondering if I pricked my right finger.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick Brown" <nick11657@... wrote:
It doesn't matter what hand it is...at least i don't think it does, you might wanna confirm it..
and I'm a lefty and i did my left hand, it stopped bleeding after like a minute...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "servantovasmodeus" <servantovasmodeus@ wrote:

Cool! Thanks a lot

i dont think we get every thing we point at thrust me on this one that is awful but i think that everything is possible i often dream of hell as being a place of epic tales and harmonic surroundings it must be a place were everything is possible as long as you fight for it. whatever hell may be burning or frozen i dont waste time carring about what happens to me as long as i get to serve father and repay him

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 9:27:20 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: I have a question

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "tearsofdespair33" <tearsofdespair33@ ... wrote:

Before we were genetically modified, what were we? Basically, where did we originally come from.

Well...maybe im wrong but i think that first we were just some animals like monkeys. Then our DNA was changed so we became wise and started evolving into what we are today.

I just dedicated myself last night and I'm wonderin what I do next do I practice harder on my meditations or can I find my guardian demon so they can help me itried using a ouija board last night to find out their name but I had no success can anyone help me

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back