Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have a question

David1

I just dedicated myself last night and I'm wonderin what I do next do I practice harder on my meditations or can I find my guardian demon so they can help me itried using a ouija board last night to find out their name but I had no success can anyone help me

<td val[/IMG]I have a guardian that will not give her name no matter what. I believe the reason behind it is so that no one can attack or block her from channeling me. I do have problems with imposters faking to be my guardian and then I make a mistake and blame it on my guardian even though it wasn't her. I really hate those people that do stuff out of their way to mess things up. Maybe it's best for them to not give names for protection. It just all depends on the situation.

--   Giving me pain only makes me stronger.   A virgin princess    __/s\_/v\_/s\__ |/wtuuutw\|

--- On Sun, 11/22/09, David <gerbosou@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I have a question
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, November 22, 2009, 12:44 PM

I just dedicated myself last night and I'm wonderin what I do next do I practice harder on my meditations or can I find my guardian demon so they can help me itried using a ouija board last night to find out their name but I had no success can anyone help me
[/TD]

Yes. Cleanse the area with Sea Salt and Water first. Sprinkle it around entire area. Then call the 5 elements, return to the Eastern Quarter, and begin the LBRP (Lesser Banishing Ritual of The Pentagram), after which Perform The GBRP, Greater Banishing Ritual of Pentagram.. Close it off with a Handwritten Spell you have wrote, Should be at least 3 or 4 lines, Try to use Iambic Pentameder, works better, form in the fashion of Line 1 (whats lacking) Line 2 (whats needed) Line 3 (What you want) Line 4 or more (Closing/Calling of Deity, etc....) OKay this should do the trick.....
Sent: Thu, September 9, 2010 10:59:01 AM

There is this entity that has been bothering me for awhile now. (Several monthes.) I have tried banishing it more than once, and it seems to help for awhile, but then it comes back after me again. I'm not sure what I can do that I am not already doing. Can anyone possible offer a bit of advice?

Depending on how advanced you are, you can try invoking fire and try burning this enity. http://www.666blacksun.com/Invoking_Fire.html http://www.666blacksun.com/Pyrokinesis.html   Rege, Satanas! Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.

Sent: Thu, September 9, 2010 7:59:01 AM

There is this entity that has been bothering me for awhile now. (Several monthes.) I have tried banishing it more than once, and it seems to help for awhile, but then it comes back after me again. I'm not sure what I can do that I am not already doing. Can anyone possible offer a bit of advice?

are we allow to post pictures of our tattoos that we have gotten to express our Father Satan? I got on last thursday and i am so proud of it.

~Thanks
Hail Satan!

So Me and A few other Satanists plan to build a City. In The Plans we have put some thought into wether or not we should allow Curious Xians live amongst us . what would JoS ministries recomend we should do ?

Hail Satan!

"Plan to build a City"?

I.........what? Well I can't tell if you're serious or not but I'll answer this anyway I guess.

In the sacred texts of the Al Jilwah, Father states:

"I do not allow friendly association with other people, nor do I deprive them that are my own and that obey me of anything that is good for them."

"Do not give them your books, lest thy alter them without your knowledge. Learn by heart the greater part of them, lest they be altered."

So even though I'm not a High Priest or part of the JoS ministry (I am a Satanist, but not high ranking in any means), my guess would be "no" to allowing curious xians to live in this "city" you plan on creating.

Ave, Melek Ta'us!
Hail Satan!
Hail Father!

--- In [email protected], "Rowdy" <rowdygreen@... wrote:

So Me and A few other Satanists plan to build a City. In The Plans we have put some thought into wether or not we should allow Curious Xians live amongst us . what would JoS ministries recomend we should do ?

Hail Satan!

I am as serious a i can ever be

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "markusderakh" <markusderakh@... wrote:

"Plan to build a City"?

I.........what? Well I can't tell if you're serious or not but I'll
answer this anyway I guess.

In the sacred texts of the Al Jilwah, Father states:

"I do not allow friendly association with other people, nor do I deprive
them that are my own and that obey me of anything that is good for
them."

"Do not give them your books, lest thy alter them without your
knowledge. Learn by heart the greater part of them, lest they be
altered."

So even though I'm not a High Priest or part of the JoS ministry (I am a
Satanist, but not high ranking in any means), my guess would be "no" to
allowing curious xians to live in this "city" you plan on creating.

Ave, Melek Ta'us!
Hail Satan!
Hail Father!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rowdy" <rowdygreen@ wrote:

So Me and A few other Satanists plan to build a City. In The Plans we
have put some thought into wether or not we should allow Curious Xians
live amongst us . what would JoS ministries recomend we should do ?

Hail Satan!

I dedicated myself a few months ago, but since then ive got a full time job amd became quite lazy with the meditations and prayer. I am worried satan has left me, I always had problems with meditating, but I tried. As of now I havent meditated in a while but I want to be a satanist, I want to be with Satan. I want to be strong and consistent with my meditations and rituals, but my job keeps me exhausted and I feel like the mediations will not work because of it. And, if there is anyone who can also give me tips for getting into a deep trance state , it would be appreciated. I have tranced before, but i cannot fall too deep. Thank you, and Hail Satan

This is a legit question. So on the website they say Satan will ask us to create and destroy. So will he ask me to like kill a person or a family member. Please dont ban me for asking me im actually asking this cause im just wondering im wanting to start satanism just i really dont wanna kill people or a family member

Satan is a highly evolved and advanced person. He is a God. His knowledge and wisdom far surpasses ours.

So use some common sense. Satan is not going to ask you to kill a loved one. That's what christianity is about.

We destroy the enemy, through spiritual means. Rtrs.

Could someone tell me about 23.12.2019? Because that day is Monday. So its a *VERY* important day for us. But how is it different than any other Yule?

We spiritual Satanists are law-abiding. So, no. No murdering of people.The gods of  Hell are also teachers of ethics. 

On Monday, April 3, 2017 9:55 PM, "artanis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Could someone tell me about 23.12.2019? Because that day is Monday. So its a *VERY* important day for us. But how is it different than any other Yule?

No Father Satan doesn't ask you to kill anyone
That's xtian bullshit
Please read JoyOfSatan website everything is written clearly over there and read it properly

HAIL FATHER SATAN

Could it be that my country, Finland, could have a NS party in Government when the parliament elections are in 2019 April? Because there would be only 1 1/2 years before were electing an NS president in USA. Because if we only get a Nationalist President, we would have to wait till 2023 before the next elections. Im just wondering. And Finland WERE allies with Nazi Germany, so i would like to fix my ancestors failures.

Satan and our Demons would never tell us to do this kind of thing, that's part of the jewish garbage! Hail Satan! Hail Gods of Hell! HH! H4!

On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 11:52 PM, "nwolf9009@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

No Father Satan doesn't ask you to kill anyone
That's xtian bullshit
Please read JoyOfSatan website everything is written clearly over there and read it properly

HAIL FATHER SATAN

Nicholas,Its not just the job, its stopping and starting meditations. This is a common thing I am hearing from other SS. A common difficulty. When you are starting and stopping, it is raising and lowering your energies, like revving a car engine. Wears you out. It's exhausting. The trick is to find something simple that you CAN do, even on your worst day. Start there, and work to develop consistency with it. It's better to do one thing consistently than to do nothing at all. What I've been learning is that when one does a ton of meditations one day and nothing the next, and a little something the next (as time allows), what this actually is doing is tearing holes in the aura and opening oneself for unwanted energies to come in, and misfortune. It also leaves one feeling exhausted. 
One of the basics that must be done daily is an AOP. Baby steps. So for example, AOP, 5 rounds of Sun/Moon breathing, cleaning the soul and a RTR. This doesn't take long. Do it first thing in the morning as it aligns your energies for the day. And then also, you are done; its out of your hair and you have the whole rest of the day to work and do other things without feeling guilty: Ooooh, I didn't do my meditations! Because the last thing you want to be doing is to have to squeeze them in at the end of a busy day. You won't want to do it, will be too tired and say: Ah, I'll do it tomorrow! So back to the drawing board and working on consistency. Sounds simple but it's not; its hard! 
If you can't, try breaking it up: AOP first thing, at lunch break take five minutes and do the Sun/Moon breathing. End of the day do a RTR and clean your soul. As this becomes habit it will become easier. Then eventually you will be able to build on it and add other meditations. Another thing is to time them so that you can schedule them in. Then at the same times daily, do them. This is very powerful. 
So for example, doing all this at the start of ones day: 
AOP: suryae (full rosary). I concentrate on the breath and breathing in sun energy while doing this: 15 minutes.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.htmlSun/Moon: 4 minutes.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... stril.htmlReverse Torah Ritual #1 to prevent another major war: 4 minutes. http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Re ... dus153.htmReturning Curses (cleaning soul) 4 minutes. http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/1-2-17.htm
Total: 27 minutes. Round that up to a half hour. Set the alarm thirty minutes earlier and then before you get out of bed just do them. You will feel energized for the day.

Some people have more time than others. Satan isn't going to leave you because you aren't perfect right away. If you were, you'd be a God. Just do the best you can. 
Hail Satan!In Glory and Power Exalted!

I have question, after a hatha yoga session how long do I have to wait until I could start my kundalini yoga spinal energy series?
Is an hour apart fine?
The reason why im squeezing the yoga sessions is because my mother whos a very religious Catholic, hates when I do my yoga cause she thinks I'm bringing bad vibes in the house, she is so deluded that she doesn't even know that shes the one bringing these vibes into herself. so anyways I'm trina do both hatha yoga and kundalini yoga before she comes back from work.

Im wondering that how much does this worlds gonna change this year? Will it affect Finland by any change? Will the Finnish people see that their always influenced by jews no matter what? And as HC said, that "masks are going to drop soon" did he meant the whole world will see what the jews are? Including Finland? Im just concerned about my Nation and my People.?

This all depends on how things play out. The Jew is not just going to sit on its butt while it gets exposed.
This will be a hard fight no matter how it plays out.

We did however do the White Awakening Ritual which I'm sure is still in the works to people also in Finland.
Right now, because of our efforts things are looking hopeful. But, it will still take a lot of work to get things done.

Stay tuned to see how things play out.

The future is like molten glass, it can be shaped by either our efforts, or the enemy's. It is up to us to make this happen. Keep this in mind.

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back