Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i have a question that i strongly believe needs an answer

Yes, there are no restrictions of sexuality in Satanism. (...unless we're talking about sick fucks like pedophiles and the like)
Απο: alxyone <alxyone@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 6:22 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 4 Ιουλίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] i have a question that i strongly believe needs an answer

does gay people being loved by Satan?

Satan doesn't have any issues against gay or bisexual people. Or,
people that have multiple sex partners. True, there is a warning
against having sex with kikes--but because they can connect with your
chakras and drain your energies for use to restore the vatican and fuck
up your workings. But, Satan is not going to reject people simply
because they are gay or bisexual.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami wrote:

Yes, there are no restrictions of sexuality in Satanism. (...unless
we're talking about sick fucks like pedophiles and the like)

Στάλθηκε: 6:22 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 4
Ιουλίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] i have a question that i strongly
believe needs an answer

Â

"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely." -- Satan, from the Al-Jilwah

As far as I know, Satan and his Demons do not label themselves with such infantile terms as "straight," "gay," "lesbian," or "bisexual." However, in a yoga text I am reading, it says the following about the Far Eastern Peacock King/Serpent, Kartikeya/Skanda, which is an alias of Satan/Melek Ta'us:

"He is the protector of homosexuals, who are considered privileged and beneficial beings...The mysteries of Skanda are highly important for us, since they explain certain aspects of the cults of Osiris, Dionysos, and Bacchus." -- Alain Danielou

As long as Satan's people reject any and all friendly associations with Jews and avoid race-mixing, Satan doesn't care what one's sexual orientation is, as he judges people by their merit of character and what they can offer for his cause.

"The assumed or stated sexual orientation...of an individual [is] irrelevant in relating to, interacting with, or in judging that individual, since the only ethical criteria to judge a person is an empathic understanding of them deriving from a personal and direct knowing in the immediacy of the moment." – David Myatt

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alxyone" <alxyone@... wrote:

of course he loves gays satan loves all his children  it's the jehoshitva that hates  homosexuals and lasbians 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 4, 2013 1:43 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: i have a question that i strongly believe needs an answer

Father loves everyone, besides jews and the enemy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alxyone" <alxyone@... wrote:

Not starting an argument, but Kartikeya / Skanda is the name of the son of Shiva (and brother of Ganesh), he would be i believe Marduk, not Father himself. he is believed to ride on peacock.here is the picture of Ganesh (the elephant headed god) and Kartikeya, riding on a Peacock:http://theindianmythology.files.wordpre ... .jpg&nbsp; Hail Father SatanHail all the True Pagan GodsHeil Hitler
"My understanding surrounds the truth of things, And the truth is mixed up in me,
[/IMG]</var>owledge, there is no god but me
."
- Father Satan

"Tamaso ma Jyotirgamaya" -- Lead me from Darkness to Light

Sent: Friday, July 5, 2013 9:01 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: i have a question that i strongly believe needs an answer

"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely." -- Satan, from the Al-Jilwah

As far as I know, Satan and his Demons do not label themselves with such infantile terms as "straight," "gay," "lesbian," or "bisexual." However, in a yoga text I am reading, it says the following about the Far Eastern Peacock King/Serpent, Kartikeya/Skanda, which is an alias of Satan/Melek Ta'us:

"He is the protector of homosexuals, who are considered privileged and beneficial beings...The mysteries of Skanda are highly important for us, since they explain certain aspects of the cults of Osiris, Dionysos, and Bacchus." -- Alain Danielou

As long as Satan's people reject any and all friendly associations with Jews and avoid race-mixing, Satan doesn't care what one's sexual orientation is, as he judges people by their merit of character and what they can offer for his cause.

"The assumed or stated sexual orientation...of an individual [is] irrelevant in relating to, interacting with, or in judging that individual, since the only ethical criteria to judge a person is an empathic understanding of them deriving from a personal and direct knowing in the immediacy of the moment." – David Myatt

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

The birth of Kartikeya-Skanda is part of Shiva's alchemical process. Kartikeya-Skanda is associated with the Vedic Agni, who is Enki.

http://auromere.wordpress.com/2010/11/1 ... yves-lung/

Kartikeya-Skanda, also known as Murugan and Sanat Kumara [another alias of Satan], was the "Serpent on the Tree" in Sri Lanka, the original "Garden of 'Eden,'" just like Enki was the serpent of Sumeria.

The Peacock is Satan's bird.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], sky666 <saturnusky666@... wrote:

Not starting an argument, but Kartikeya / Skanda is the name of the son of Shiva (and brother of Ganesh), he would be i believe Marduk, not Father himself. he is believed to ride on peacock.
here is the picture of Ganesh (the elephant headed god) and Kartikeya, riding on a Peacock:
http://theindianmythology.files.wordpre ... 3%82%c2%a0

Hail Father Satan
Hail all the True Pagan Gods
Heil Hitler

"My understanding surrounds the truth of things, And the truth is mixed up in me,
In the secret of my knowledge, there is no god but me."
- Father Satan

"The assumed or stated sexual orientation...of an individual [is] irrelevant in relating to, interacting with, or in judging that individual, since the only ethical criteria to judge a person is an empathic understanding of them deriving from a personal and direct knowing in the immediacy of the moment." â€" David Myatt

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alxyone" <alxyone@ wrote:

To further emphasize what HP Carlson has stated.<font>Skanda is shown as red sitting on the Peacock. The red colour represents the Final stage of alchemy the Gold which is male thus Solar and red is the male colour and sitting upon the Peacock represents this reborn power. The Peacock is the Phoenix. The bird of rebirth.<font>His birth within the water and the Pleiades represent the seven charka's fully opened and perfected with Muruga sitting atop the waters on a lotus is an ancient symbols of the Magnum Opus even in Egypt is also the Ankh and Hari which is the reborn Ptah-Osiris. Agni taking the six sparks from Siva is the purification of the six charka's [thus being] via this etherical light Siva represents and the purification of it via Agni. Agni represents the fire of purification of the gross elements into the refined etherical light[Siva]. The six faces also represent the risen power  and perfected chakra's and the parts of the brain each center relates towards. The water is the life force energies and hints at the flood of the dissolution period of the final stage of alchemy. The Reed swamp is also in Sumeria and Egyptian tales and represents the blessed field which is also Nirvana which represents the perfected state of the etherical light. I wrote about in the article on Brahman, Aryan and Nirvana. Ptah-Osiris in Egypt and EA in Sumeria rule over the Blessed Field. The reed is a symbol of the energies of the soul and the Meru Column. <font>Skanda also means "Jet of Sperm" which relates to this etherical energy/ the golden element. The seed mantra literally means the semen of Siva which is this energy. This is the same with Zeus Dionysus. Dionysus who is Satan as I have wrote about many times. Is called the Second Zeus because he is the reborn and perfected Zeus. Just as Skanda is called the second Siva for the same reason. The Greeks came right from Helladiva which is today Sri Lanka [who still worship Siva]. To the point ancient Greece is nothing but transplated India in Europe. The original God Korous in the primordial Greek period before the destruction of their civilization at the time of the end of Crete. Which marks their decline and loss of cultural knowledge.  Korous later became Zeus. This is important because Korous is perfectly described as the same way Murruga-Siva is. And Krisna as well. Who is the another version of Murruga-Siva in the North of which I have shown in articles. When we go back to Korous and primordial Hellas, we can see clearly this is the fact. There are still ancient Serpentine Lingham stones all over Greece from their Pagan sacred centers. <font>Skanda's spear Vel, represents the power of the soul as the V represents the etherical power Mercury, and EL means God in Sumerian and other places also shining. V-ril means the same. With the r that symbols RA within it. Also representing the full raising of this power and the perfection from it. As a spear is a piercing weapon thus fixing the power as well. Which is the staff of Ptah-Osiris and Dionysus. Being the warrior against the asura's and head of  the Devonic forces is the destruction of the titanic aspects of the unpurified states. Muruga is the light of the soul that purifies the and transforms us to the Godhead. The firey kundalini energies. The Deva's realms represent the chakra centers
Sent: Friday, July 5, 2013 1:05:12 PM
  The birth of Kartikeya-Skanda is part of Shiva's alchemical process. Kartikeya-Skanda is associated with the Vedic Agni, who is Enki.

Kartikeya-Skanda, also known as Murugan and Sanat Kumara [another alias of Satan], was the "Serpent on the Tree" in Sri Lanka, the original "Garden of 'Eden,'" just like Enki was the serpent of Sumeria.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com/

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, sky666 <saturnusky666@... wrote:

Not starting an argument, but Kartikeya / Skanda is the name of the son of Shiva (and brother of Ganesh), he would be i believe Marduk, not Father himself. he is believed to ride on peacock.
here is the picture of Ganesh (the elephant headed god) and Kartikeya, riding on a Peacock:
http://theindianmythology.files.wordpre ... tikeya.jpg 

Hail Father Satan
Heil Hitler

- Father Satan

"The assumed or stated sexual orientation...of an individual [is] irrelevant in relating to, interacting with, or in judging that individual, since the only ethical criteria to judge a person is an empathic understanding of them deriving from a personal and direct knowing in the immediacy of the moment." â€" David Myatt

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "alxyone" <alxyone@ wrote:

http://gblt.webs.com/Morality_Sexuality_and_You.htm
http://gblt.webs.com/Communism_and_Gays.htm
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 4, 2013 11:30 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: i have a question that i strongly believe needs an answer

Not starting an argument, but Kartikeya / Skanda is the name of the son of Shiva (and brother of Ganesh), he would be i believe Marduk, not Father himself. he is believed to ride on peacock.here is the picture of Ganesh (the elephant headed god) and Kartikeya, riding on a Peacock:http://theindianmythology.files.wordpre ... .jpg&nbsp; Hail Father SatanHail all the True Pagan GodsHeil Hitler
."
- Father Satan

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Alle[/IMG]</var>   Hail Father Satan Hail all the True Pagan Gods Heil Hitler "My understanding surrounds the truth of things, And the truth is mixed up in me,
In the secret of my knowledge, there is no god but me
." - Father Satan

Sent: Friday, July 5, 2013 10:50 PM

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Hail Father Satan
Heil Hitler

- Father Satan

As far as I know, Satan and his Demons do not label themselves with such infantile terms as "straight," "gay," "lesbian," or "bisexual." However, in a yoga text I am reading, it says the following about the Far Eastern Peacock King/Serpent,
Kartikeya/Skanda, which is an alias of Satan/Melek Ta'us:

666/88!!

High
Priest Jake Carlson

But the birth of the deity was something else for me. People (including
me) here take Kartikeya as another son of Shiva, brother of Ganesh and is highly worshipped deity.

By this, i mean that people have been taking & worshipping Kartikeya as a seperate deity and not as Shiva himself here. That's why i believed him to be a separate deity and posted that initial message. Result of destruction of spiritual knowledge i guess ..

Hail Father SatanHail all the True Pagan GodsHeil Hitler
."
- Father Satan

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 6, 2013 6:18 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: i have a question that i strongly believe needs an answer

Alle[/IMG]</var>   Hail Father Satan Hail all the True Pagan Gods Heil Hitler "My understanding surrounds the truth of things, And the truth is mixed up in me,
In the secret of my knowledge, there is no god but me
." - Father Satan

Sent: Friday, July 5, 2013 10:50 PM

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Hail Father Satan
Heil Hitler

- Father Satan

As far as I know, Satan and his Demons do not label themselves with such infantile terms as "straight," "gay," "lesbian," or "bisexual." However, in a yoga text I am reading, it says the following about the Far Eastern Peacock
King/Serpent, Kartikeya/Skanda, which is an alias of Satan/Melek Ta'us:

666/88!!

High
Priest Jake Carlson

Remember though that most of these far eastern spiritual texts are false

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alxyone" <alxyone@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back