Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have a question on something important. I'm a bit confused and nee

no.state

I get the gist of a lot of this. Where I'm confused is on the topic of Hitler. Wasn't he somewhat allied with the cat-licker church - at least to some degree? As well, wasn't a lot of his dis-taste for Jews based on the teachings of Martin Luther?

I'm only asking this out of a sincere desire to know the truth. Rage on me if you like but I'll rage back without the use of hyperbole or excessive punctuation. As well, my spelling and grammar will be perfect. :D

Thank you for your help in advance.

Thank you, mighty Satan!

http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/index.htm - study it thoroughly.

Indulge! :0

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "no.state" wrote:

I get the gist of a lot of this. Where I'm confused is on the topic of Hitler. Wasn't he somewhat allied with the cat-licker church - at least to some degree? As well, wasn't a lot of his dis-taste for Jews based on the teachings of Martin Luther?

I'm only asking this out of a sincere desire to know the truth. Rage on me if you like but I'll rage back without the use of hyperbole or excessive punctuation. As well, my spelling and grammar will be perfect. :D

Thank you for your help in advance.

Thank you, mighty Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back